Old 05-09-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
SoberBoi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Robert
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Sharing my journey with God... ;)

SoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST ReputationSoberBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Describe Mr/Mrs Wonderful

For all the singles out there....

Something fun on a Monday night....

No holds barred.... describe your perfect partner....
SoberBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoberBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm. That's hard I guess the basics for me would be someone who is on my level that I can connect physically spiritually and emotionally. Someone. I trust without reservation.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Hmmm. That's hard I guess the basics for me would be someone who is on my level that I can connect physically spiritually and emotionally. Someone. I trust without reservation.
Also I love aggressive women who are extremely girly looking
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

jules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Lets see... describe my perfect partner...

Ummm...definitely has to be butch.

2. SHORT hair.
3. A good sense of humor.
4. Must be able to type a complete sentence including knowledge of the use of nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs.
5. Has a job in the medical field or is a chef or cop.
6. Will give me my space when I need it.
7. Affectionate.
jules5041 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #5
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

A good sence of humor is a must.
Can cook.
Dosent mind some of the stupid stuff I do and can laugh at it right along with me cause being dyislex can be doawn right crazy at times.
Me mindfull if the rest of my idiocys..think absent minded proffessor.
Like fur kids.
Be adventurious.
Good kisser dosent hurt.
Understan I have a fetish for hawiian shirts.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 06:40 AM   #6
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default wrote this earlier...seems like a good spot to put it...

The perfect (for me) femme...

-Is true to her sense of self, faithful & honest
-Appreciates my cheeziness, but doesn't fall for it
-Is sweet & silly & loving.......& passionate
-She has a huge heart, loves affection, is understanding, & giving
-Loves sweet kisses, "us" time, & life's simple pleasures....& fits perfectly in my arms
-She is independent, stubborn, & fiesty...but can come home to being taken care of & loved up on
-She is smart, sexy, & beautiful(inside & out) & has the ability to just say "thank u" when I tell her
-She loves her family.....& tolerates my friends
-She knows my story, faults, dreams, & fears...& loves me anyway
-She can reach the depths of my soul with just one look
-& she actually has an answer every time I ask what she is thinking

Old 11-19-2011, 07:54 AM   #7
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
The perfect (for me) femme...

-& she actually has an answer every time I ask what she is thinking

I love that! I'm always asking that "What are you thinking about?" and I hate hearing "nothing". Even if its an array of random silly thoughts I love to hear about it.

wow seems like there are so many threads listing and describing the person of our dreams. Maybe we need a matchmaking service exclusive to our community here? lol just saying

My perfect person is intelligent, stable, secure and strong enough to relinquish control to me. They don't view a female lead relationship, me being in charge, as a sign of weakness but they enjoy the woman I am. My perfect person is health conscious and spiritual without being a fanatic. We eat organic most of the time but every now and then pull into Buffalo Wild Wings to snag a shitload of hot wings, pick up a quart of ice cream at Cold Stones, go home, watch movies and pig out. They love animals, especially dogs and animals need to be part of their life. My perfect person loves gardening with me and we have a fabulous garden that includes flowers, fruits and veggies. My person loves country living and could not live in the city. its just not an option. My ideal mate is outgoing, spontaneous and playful but also respects my space. They dont get offended or passive aggressive because I enjoy lots of alone time. My perfect person might have a bit of baggage but they wake up each day with a clear mission to bring happiness into our lives. yes, its work but my perfect person isn't afraid of hard work!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #8
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

My perfect Ms. Wonderful is intelligent, witty/sense of humor, loving, the same morals and ethics that I have, compassionate, not afraid to speak her mind, a woman who listens to what I have to say, not just hear my words, wants to learn new things and explore the vastness of the world around her and at the same time is content to share time together with just us, confident, comfortable with herself and me, and with all that comes a woman who is sexy and beautiful. This is just the beginning of a rich partnership built on love and respect. Those of us who have found the perfect partner are truly blessed.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s

Last edited by Julien; 11-19-2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: add
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #9
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Describe Mr/Mrs Wonderful

Mr/Mrs Wonderful needs to be a friend and PARTNER. We will have each other's backs.

(and front )
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #10
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

sarcastic
Playful
ironic
kinky
high sex drive
dominant in bed, does top and bottom. Likes a bit of pain.
Bit of a fabulous dapper
adventurous
nonmaterialistic - doesn't care about having "stuff" (house, things, matching plates, "nice" furniture)
Likes new food, new cultures, new places
isn't afraid of telling me off
loves talking with me and trading stories

physically? really not fussed but if I got pick the whole thing??
lots of tattoos - full sleeves, legs and some up neck
little bit taller than me
I love small boobs

I don't care what gender (woman, genderqueer, butch-as-gender) as long as they are fine with being female/happy with it/or at least made peace with it. Someone who ok with any pronoun, even if they have a preference for one or the other (I don't want the evening ruined just because we got called "ladies" at the restaurant or some clueless femme called her "him" without asking. Making a joke and dropping it and moving on is what I do when people make mistakes about me, I'd like the same in others).

I've had a relationships with people who were ok with who they were, accepted themselves who who they were, had the odd blip with gender/body, but generally had no issues with who they were anymore. I found the relationship became about us and less about how small their cock would become if she/they/per held my bag for five minutes while I picked something up.

Although I don't particularly care for being seen as "butch" by straight people (and they do call me that on a semi regular basis when they find out I'm gay, cause they are clueless), it's not an insult, it's not embarrassing and it doesn't wreck my day. I don't care for partners that see being mistaken as feminine in some way as insulting/embarrassing/cause for a long sulk.

I'd also like someone that although enjoyed my cooking, a lot, liked to make me meals too on occasion, even if it's mushroom soup from a tin and some toast. Someone that understands that if we are going to move in together to save some money - some of that money is going on a house cleaner cause I ain't no haus frau and I'd rather spend that time cleaning or arguing about house work having sex or laying in the park looking at men's fashion magazines with them.

please and thanks

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 07-17-2013 at 07:14 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #11
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The person who becomes the 'Special Someone' in my life will care deeply not only for me, but for themselves as well and equally, as much as humanly possible, we'll think of and put each other first (above all else).

That's a rather tall expectation:
but I stand tall in most, if not all, aspects of my life.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #12
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Character traits I want in my Mr. Wonderful:
  • Patient
  • Self-Sufficient
  • Goal-Oriented
  • Laid-Back
  • Good Sense of Humor
  • Gentleman in the Streets
  • Freak in the Sheets
  • Politically Aware
  • Spiritually Awake
  • Protective
Old 07-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #13
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Someone with a 6 inch tongue that can breath through their ears.
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #14
Debb

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Debb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST ReputationDebb Has the BEST Reputation

Someone who has traits that turn me on/that get my attention........

-Understand that I'm being me
-Likes me to cook ANYTHING; doesn't have any hang-ups about food
-Understands I have "down" time
-will help me get back in school
-understands that I enjoy GROCERY SHOPPING, time at resale stores, books, spending money on my daughters
-just loves me for me.
Debb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #15
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Someone with a 6 inch tongue that can breath through their ears.
Great !! Now I can't get rid of this visual . It's not pretty.lol
Old 07-18-2013, 09:16 AM   #16
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation

a femme that is sweet and kind to a fault.
a femme that will accept my back pain and the problems it causes me.
a femme that is honest and open and loves to talk .
a femme that is ready for true love in her life and gets excited as I do about love.
a femme that is self sufficient.
a femme that has passion for the fine arts.
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #17
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Funny, sweet, adventurous, willing to try new things, strong hands, big heart, loves Mom/Dad/family ...... and totally gets me.

The butterscotch topping for my French vanilla.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2013, 06:05 PM   #18
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Funny, sweet, adventurous, willing to try new things, strong hands, big heart, loves Mom/Dad/family ...... and totally gets me.

The butterscotch topping for my French vanilla.

Totally gets me. That one is a big deal, and really, really hard to find. There are people who know a lot about you, but they never understand the choices you make or why you do things the way you do, because they don't really know or understand you.

There are some friends I've had who just got me, right from the start. Oddly enough, I've never expected that from a partner, maybe because I assume I'm just too weird for most folks to "get". LOL But it is very important, I think!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #19
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

~~My wife.~~
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #20
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Smart, sexy, sweet, and sure of herself!
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post: