Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 09-19-2010, 04:05 PM   #21
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Im 54 but feeling 60ish this week. Can I stay?

Would love to get to know some folks my age. And would love an olders chat. Tho if memory serves 7pm est would be 4pm pacific, 5 mountain, and 6 central.

Ok back to Patriots and Jets. Patriots will win tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
Ha ha ha ha ha, just goes to show my age. Us older women get confused all the time!
10 p.m. EST
9 central
9 mountain
7 pacific
OH CRAP
I meant 8 mountain.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:14 PM   #22
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I would be very interested in the chat/discussion group. 10pm eastern sounds good to me, But please not on Thursdays, I have another great meeting I go to that night.

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:11 PM   #23
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I say 60 plus is the most sexy!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #24
vabzee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

vabzee is on a distinguished road
Default Discussion Group

So, did the discussion group ever materialize? If so, what, where & when?
vabzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:53 PM   #25
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I'm 52 and that's who I am just looking for that special butch that wants to be with me!! But I feel great and don't really look like 52...
I thought this was for people in their 60s.
Confused.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #26
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Over the last fue weeks I have been leting my hair grow...now dont anyone have a panic attack,after really short hair for years I desided to grow it longer so now its almost down to my coller so by next spring it should have filled out and gotten the deep waves it use to have.Short featherd back on the sides...full on top so the waves will come on..the same in the back...prolly going to get about a tad longer than shoulder length is what im looking for.What superised me is how much silver im geting and where..like 1 1/2inch wide strips and as long as its growing,looking pretty good I think.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #27
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I'm 52 and that's who I am just looking for that special butch that wants to be with me!! But I feel great and don't really look like 52...
Welcome and any age cose to 60 or above this is the place to be...
Old 10-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #28
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

You go! Rockin! Love that long hair!
Smooches,
Keri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Over the last fue weeks I have been leting my hair grow...now dont anyone have a panic attack,after really short hair for years I desided to grow it longer so now its almost down to my coller so by next spring it should have filled out and gotten the deep waves it use to have.Short featherd back on the sides...full on top so the waves will come on..the same in the back...prolly going to get about a tad longer than shoulder length is what im looking for.What superised me is how much silver im geting and where..like 1 1/2inch wide strips and as long as its growing,looking pretty good I think.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #29
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Just wanted to say "Happy day" to all of you. Its beautiful here in the sunshine state. The temp is a little cooler than normal at this time of year, and the sun is VERY bright. Just the kind of weather that drew me to Fla. in the first place.

I am winging my way to Las Vegas this weekend, to celebrate my birthday and to meet for the first time in person someone who has become, well let's just say 'Important" in my life. Scary, exciting, ... scary, exciting. I feel both of those things strongly. Life continues to bestow new blessings upon me and I am very grateful for them.

As I look at the calendar, I just can not believe that it is November. This has been the fastest year! Slow down, time!

Sunny smooches to you all
Keri
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #30
vabzee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

vabzee is on a distinguished road
Default Yeah Keri

Take the risk and have a good time. You know how to be careful and you know nothing can happen if you don't take a leap or jump or whatever.
vabzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vabzee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 03:59 PM   #31
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Keri

U go girl,a birthday trip to Vegas is fantastic with endless possablities.Happy bday to UUUUUUUUUUUUU>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 12:49 AM   #32
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Garsh folks, Thanks so much for the well wishes and support.
Smooches,
Keri
Old 12-15-2010, 10:42 PM   #33
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

It's Christmas/holiday season right now. Many of us Elder folk find ourselves alone at this time. I want to wish you all a wonderful holiday season. Let's spend some time talking to each other. Let's bring some love and support in to each others lives.

Here's my story. Christmas has been pretty awful for me since my darling died unexpectedly three days after Christmas in 2003. We had adopted four kids and the oldest was 15 when he died. we began to change some of our family traditions because doing things we had always done was so painful without him. We always opened presents on Christmas eve, which we still do, but Christmas day was a lazy day where we re-examined all our gifts, played with new toys and watched sappy old christmas movies together, while working together to make a fantastic Christmas dinner. Now what we do on CHristmas days is to go to one of the many dinner shows in Orlando. Each year it seems that someone has a "half off" special, and that seems to guide us to the show we will see that year, LOL!!

This has become something that we look forward to, and it relieves us of the strain of cooking at all on Christmas day. Usually we have a friend or two from out of town, which helps to provide a distaction. Last year my friend from Michigan came to visit and we had a ball baking cookies all day until it was time to go to the show. The kids followed the sit around and watch Christmas movie tradition, and every once in a while would slip in to the kitchen to steal more cookies!!! It was a wonder we could eat at all when it came time to go to the dinner show.

This year we are going to the magic show at WonderWorks in Orlando. We are all looking forward to it. A "new" tradition that is likely to stick with them long after they have families of their own!!

Also this year, I have a new love in my life. We will not be able to spend the holidays together as we live across the continent from each other, but we will talk a lot, and dream of sharing a home together by this time next year. Life can still bring you miracles!!!

How are all you other oldies doing during the holidays?

Mistletoe Smooches,
Keri
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2010, 01:02 PM   #34
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Merry Christmas Everyone!

The kids and I are going to Orlando tonight. We're going to the dinner show - a magic show - at Wonderworks. I'm looking forward to it.

Hope y'all are doing something fun today,
Hugs and smooches,
Keri

Old 03-14-2011, 10:09 PM   #35
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Guess I'll just say "HI!" I had a long post all typed up, but I lost it somehow ... poop!

Talk to me, peeps.
Smooches,
Keri
Old 03-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #36
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OK, tease me..... go ahead! I am a queer elder crone!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #37
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hi Keri,Rockin hear.Ive been down with the flue,it is no picknick to deal with..I even had a flue shot but got it anyway.I was told by the doc thats the reason I dont have a really full on case of it..you coulda fooled me cause I feel like I got run over by the bus.Had it for nearly a week,been medicated to the 9's..still on one med for a day or 2 more.I still have a wet cough but way less than I had.Work is bout to have a cow cause im not there..but hey im not going to go back till im well...dont want a relaps.My fur kids have been takeing care of the old man as best they can,they do better than most ppl do any way.How have u been doing???Goin to Little Rock..HUmmmmm??
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #38
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi there younguns!

I turned 68 last December. Most times I feel 19, but today - and alot lately - I'm feeling tired. But, I think it's emotional. I am - at this late stage of the game - travelling to TX to meet my sweetie for the first time. I had totatally given up, and never dreamed this would ever happen to me again, but, there you have it! When you least expect it, that ol' rascal cupid is up to his old tricks! So hey, if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone! Cheers, silver foxes and diamond doyenes, Hope springs eternal, so keep the chins up! lol

I hope much success to this thread. I will be popping in from time to time.

Would love to discuss what/how those of you who are retired are enjoying it, or how you're feeling about it. Totally retired? Semi-retired? Or still honing away at that grindstone?

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #39
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
OK, tease me..... go ahead! I am a queer elder crone!

And you are such an adorable crone in that hat!!! You know I love hats!

Great to see you here A L. I'd love to here more about the dances you were talking about in the Saturday night thread. Do you know how they got started?

Smooches,
Keri
Old 03-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #40
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Hi Rockin,
So sorry you've been sick. Flu is bad. I'm glad you're on the mend. Fur kids are such a comfort when you fell sick or down, aren't they? And they don't get the flu, so you don't have to worry about making them sick with what you have.

Little Rock sounds great, but we'll have to see what happens. I'm chicken to go to things like that alone. Arkansas is such a beautiful state too. I'll bet it is gorgeous in the fall.
Get better quick!
Smooches,
Keri
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: