Old 10-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #21
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Plans. I haz them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #22
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I went out with my daughter tonight. We went to see the preview show of the movie Secretariat. It was a great movie about, literally, the greatest race horse that has ever lived AND about the woman who broke through traditional gender roles to save her family farm and be a great role model for her children and all other women. A great movie for a mom and daughter to go see.

we then went back to her place and she made me a salad. I was so happy!

tomorrow I am shampooing rugs and taking the dog out to the park since I didnt get to last week. I think I actually might stay home tomorrow night...now isnt that first for me to say after being homebound for almost three years! LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #23
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I went out with my daughter tonight. We went to see the preview show of the movie Secretariat. It was a great movie about, literally, the greatest race horse that has ever lived AND about the woman who broke through traditional gender roles to save her family farm and be a great role model for her children and all other women. A great movie for a mom and daughter to go see.

we then went back to her place and she made me a salad. I was so happy!

tomorrow I am shampooing rugs and taking the dog out to the park since I didnt get to last week. I think I actually might stay home tomorrow night...now isnt that first for me to say after being homebound for almost three years! LOL
I'm a Man o' War fan myself but I do love a good horse movie. Phar Lap was exceptional for the time, as well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:40 PM   #24
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Secretariat won the triple, and the belmont by 31 laps! No horse has ever come close to that again!

but yes, there are many wonderful powerful horses out there! Such atheletes!
I loved how they slowed the horse down and showed us his powerful form as it raced..damn it was incredible!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #25
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lots of yard work and some finishing up on trim paint. My compost is almost ready for bagging. But needs more churning and mixing in of some soil. I'll spread some along with chips I make for mulching, but hope some bags are stored until spring and all that involves with gardening. Yes, I own a home! And love putting around it and doing stuff. So, this weekend is quiet. Next weekend I hope I go to a dance, but, hopefully after doing a short camping trip this coming week. Really need to just be in the woods and fish!

LOL... kind of a boring sort....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #26
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Secretariat won the triple, and the belmont by 31 laps! No horse has ever come close to that again!

but yes, there are many wonderful powerful horses out there! Such atheletes!
I loved how they slowed the horse down and showed us his powerful form as it raced..damn it was incredible!
The only horse to ever even come close to testing Man 'o War was John P. Grier but they didn't keep Red around long enough to be truly pushed in my opinion. I do, however, wholeheartedly agree with you that there have been and are some truly magnificent creatures in this world.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #27
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Cooked an amazing basil linguine with a lemon/garlic white clam sauce for my wife last night... Now have bacon on the stove, yummy strong coffee, and waiting for her to cook me some blueberry pancakes...

It's the simple things that matter to me these days....

Today we are getting the back yard ready for our fundraising ho-down next Saturday night... Anyone want to join us?

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:42 AM   #28
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

School School School
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #29
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I studied, relaxed, pittled around - ate a lot of ice cream, played with the dogs.

I got up early this morning, put a four pound sirloin tip roast in the crockpot, went and shot hoops for about an hour, took Kelly for a walk and have been washing clothes.

About to go to Wal-Mart with my list. I had to make a new list because I lost the one I had in Wal-Greens yesterday. That really pissed me off because I wasted a lot of time back-tracking to see if I could locate where I put it down or dropped it.

The summer has finally ended - talking the heat is over and I am such a thankful soul about this. I did not play hardly any sports this past summer. It was all I could do to get my neighbor's and my lawns mowed.

Plan to do more studying tonight. I was introduced to some very sophisticated coding techniques in that technical training I was in every day last week. We went through the entire book. Now I will go back at my own pace so I can better absorb the concepts. I love learning new things. That training was very, very cool.

Hope everyone has a fun Sunday!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #30
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Working on Saturday morning... then coming home to BBQ the chicken and ribs... and set up the back yard for the fundraiser! I will try to post pics!

After party in Coronado at a featured sustainable home... champagne/dessert and dancing with friends!

Sunday? Welp, I think I will take a day off... and water plants... ahhhh. We'll see if my wife has other plans...

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #31
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Painting my kitchen. Yes, I do it. I like doing it. Saturday is a Tea Dance but I think I am going to skip it.

Sunday, hopefully finishing kitchen and putting it together!

Hanging pictures throughout the apartment.

Lecturing butch on what a "guest room/office" is not. Such as it is not a collection area for random hoarding.

Painting master bathroom if time allows.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #32
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Saturday is up for grabs right now, though I suspect laundry and shopping will find their way into the day. Sunday is a celebration of a friend's birthday. Weeeeeee!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #33
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Pride and Transgender marches etc. But I'm not going.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:00 PM   #34
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I will not be working.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #35
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Doing a sleep study not fun...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:51 PM   #36
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Mostly I'll be at work. Not sure if I'll be doing anything for Thanksgiving or not. Might do something with a friend at some point.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:53 PM   #37
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving. So when my sister gets done work on Friday we will be heading to our SIL's. During the weekend we will be doing some work on my sister's house before it is rented out. Hopefully everything will be done this weekend.

Other plans include a brunch on Sunday. Perhaps a winery tour......which should make the painting interesting!

Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #38
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

After two weeks on the road I'll sleep in my own bed for about three hours before heading back to the airport to fly to Chicago to attend my best friend's baby shower! Cannot wait!
Old 10-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #39
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

packing...as in boxes...not boxers.

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:15 PM   #40
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Partying with an almost 4 year old.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post: