Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #21
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Love is friendship blossoming into something great. Not just meeting and it happens instantly. It's being tested tried and true.

Love has nothing to do with physical attraction

Love is giving someone the ability to rip your heart to shreds and trusting them not too
Love is letting someone be who they are and not try and.change.them

Love never changes. If you love someone today you should love them 50 yrs from now
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 05:21 PM   #22
300GT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wild Monkey
Relationship Status:
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?

Location: Banned 12/27/2012 - Former banned member came back under new name
300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation

love is..

waiting, even if its forever
300GT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 300GT For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 05:35 PM   #23
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,094 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Love is...
my homemade ice cold strawberry smoothies.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #24
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

bringing out the best in each other
a slow dance
a message on the mirror that reads: “you are the boss”
deciding on what is correct instead of finding out who is right
discovering the meaning of life in each others eyes

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #25
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation

My grandparents are 82. They have been married 62 years. Earlier this month my grandmother fell and broke her hip. My grandfather has a really bad heart - when I say really bad, it functions around 20% and he can barely walk.

On Friday she came from the hospital. She was really struggling. She is frail anyway, trying to walk with even a walker is so difficult. While she was in the hospital he had a ramp built for a wheelchair. As we pulled into the driveway, there he stood at the end of that ramp with a wheelchair. I almost lost it. It was everything I could do not to cry.

Without each other, they honestly have nothing.

Last night Nick and I had to take her to back to hospital. The doctors say she may not make it through the night. Apparently she developed an infection in her intestines and it took over her body. She survived emergency surgery today, against the odds but she is so weak from her hip surgery earlier this month that they just don't think she'll make it through this.

She's on a ventilator now, with all kinds of tubes and IVs. They let my grandfather in to see her, and when he came out I could tell he had been crying. What do you do? To actually be one with someone takes time. It's years of sharing life. It's making it through so many things over time again and again.

Then there comes the end. When you have overcome every hurdle and been through so many things together, but you just can't get over this last one. Your entire life has been spent with someone who was the someone it was all for - all the work, the sleepless nights, the good, the bad, the great, the vacations, the kids, the grandkids - all of IT. That person to live with, love, bitch, laugh, cry and hope. In the blink of an eye - or in one weekend - you can watch it just slip away.

My heart aches tonight for them.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #26
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=adorable;327015]My grandparents are 82. They have been married 62 years. Earlier this month my grandmother fell and broke her hip. My grandfather has a really bad heart - when I say really bad, it functions around 20% and he can barely walk.

On Friday she came from the hospital. She was really struggling. She is frail anyway, trying to walk with even a walker is so difficult. While she was in the hospital he had a ramp built for a wheelchair. As we pulled into the driveway, there he stood at the end of that ramp with a wheelchair. I almost lost it. It was everything I could do not to cry.

Without each other, they honestly have nothing.

Last night Nick and I had to take her to back to hospital. The doctors say she may not make it through the night. Apparently she developed an infection in her intestines and it took over her body. She survived emergency surgery today, against the odds but she is so weak from her hip surgery earlier this month that they just don't think she'll make it through this.

She's on a ventilator now, with all kinds of tubes and IVs. They let my grandfather in to see her, and when he came out I could tell he had been crying. What do you do? To actually be one with someone takes time. It's years of sharing life. It's making it through so many things over time again and again.

Then there comes the end. When you have overcome every hurdle and been through so many things together, but you just can't get over this last one. Your entire life has been spent with someone who was the someone it was all for - all the work, the sleepless nights, the good, the bad, the great, the vacations, the kids, the grandkids - all of IT. That person to live with, love, bitch, laugh, cry and hope. In the blink of an eye - or in one weekend - you can watch it just slip away.

My heart aches tonight for them.[/QUOTE)

First let me say I'm sorry about your grandmother that being said sounds like they have had a lifetime of true love Most will never experience that. They are truly blessed. To have loved so deeply and fully.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #27
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Love is simply those quiet moments when the heart speaks through the eyes.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 10:32 PM   #28
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Love is.....Feeling the warmth, even when there is cold.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2011, 10:49 PM   #29
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Love is not just a feeling but a choice, a decision.
Not subject to fleeting whims of emotion but a conscious focus and desire to do what must be done, to lay down one's life with someone else doing the same. It is an act of will not something as fickle as the stirrings of the heart.
(not that there is anything wrong with that)

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 03:55 AM   #30
300GT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Wild Monkey
Relationship Status:
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?

Location: Banned 12/27/2012 - Former banned member came back under new name
300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation300GT Has the BEST Reputation

love is..

that nudge at 4am, her feet touching my leg.
300GT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 300GT For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 04:13 AM   #31
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Love is......

a smile from my mom

hugs from my daughter

snuggles from my furkids
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 04:53 AM   #32
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not to go all 1978 on you but........

Like Oxygen just love the way he swings his microphone....it was 1978

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 07:02 AM   #33
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Love is chocolate, cool whip and banana's served up just so.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #34
cali4nyaprincess23

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Relationship Status:
Hys Lady

cali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love Is...

patient.. Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
cali4nyaprincess23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cali4nyaprincess23 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 09:28 AM   #35
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

Love is not only a feeling, it is also a decision and love is not love unless it is reciprocated.

http://youtu.be/N0SgLJEtaok
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redrose For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #36
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Love is going through the storm and feeling lost and feeling that hand grab yours and the sweetest words spoken of Baby we will get through this together.

Love is Patient

Love is watching her sleep in the moonlight

Love is slow.dancing in the rain just because

Love is an action
Old 04-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #37
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Love is driving thousands of miles because She wants to.

Love is taking an action, not just saying the words.

Love is filled promises.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2011, 09:49 PM   #38
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Love is understanding

Love is never having to say I'm sorry

Love is never having to defend ones self
Old 04-26-2011, 10:11 PM   #39
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Love is understanding

Love is never having to say I'm sorry

Love is never having to defend ones self
I never really understood this quote
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:54 PM   #40
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
I never really understood this quote
To me, love is being able to say you're sorry.

Love is calling me honey, even in your sleep.
Love is trying to beat me home from work so you can surprise me with dinner.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post: