Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 12-03-2009, 03:54 PM   #61
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

It's a date! Who all will be joining us? C'mon everyone! I've only met a handful of the Austin BF crowd, so I'd love to get to know more of you.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #62
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTigress View Post
It's a date! Who all will be joining us? C'mon everyone! I've only met a handful of the Austin BF crowd, so I'd love to get to know more of you.

WT

Just double checked and I have rehearsal...pouty face for real!!! I won't be back in town till sunday evening. Hope you have a lovely trip and brunch with everyone!!! Sorry I have to miss you.

-Pixie-

Last edited by Pixie; 12-03-2009 at 11:03 PM. Reason: i was filled in on my schedule
Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #63
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

WT

I'll most definitely be there. It's about three minutes from my house. Can't wait to meet you and looking forward to seeing Timber again!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:21 AM   #64
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
Well, I live practically around the corner from Ceramic Lodge, and they are predicting that it's just going to be snow and not ice, so I am still holding out a tiny sliver of hope that I can go.

I doubt we'll get anything that sticks to the ground, but who knows?

So are we still in??? And do you think we need cash or will my card work??? Ooooo can someone text me with the info I gotta go to work and I get off at the time it starts........

-Pixie-

Old 12-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #65
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post

So are we still in??? And do you think we need cash or will my card work??? Ooooo can someone text me with the info I gotta go to work and I get off at the time it starts........
I just texted you the info, PixieLicious.
I plan on being there between 6-6:15pm. Maybe we can get a bite at the delcious Taquerias Arandinas afterwards?
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:50 AM   #66
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
I just texted you the info, PixieLicious.
I plan on being there between 6-6:15pm. Maybe we can get a bite at the delcious Taquerias Arandinas afterwards?

Izzz got it!!! Yay crafts AND food!!! Im in heaven!

-Pixie-

Old 12-04-2009, 12:55 PM   #67
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

I see little bitty powdery flakes outside my window--
I seem to recall from my childhood, many many years ago, that it's snow!
Yay!

Old 12-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #68
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I see little bitty powdery flakes outside my window--
I seem to recall from my childhood, many many years ago, that it's snow!
Yay!

Come to Houston. You can have some of ours!

WT
Old 12-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #69
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Ok, I'm bumping up this thread, in hopes of getting more of the Austin group on-board with our brunch plans for Sunday. So far we have:

TIMBERWOLF
WhiteTigress
Diva
Arwen

Who else will be joining us. I'm hoping Oiler and Puplove can come, too. I've heard such nice things about both of them.

WT
Old 12-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #70
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Ok, I'm bumping up this thread, in hopes of getting more of the Austin group on-board with our brunch plans for Sunday. So far we have:

TIMBERWOLF
WhiteTigress
Diva
Arwen

Who else will be joining us. I'm hoping Oiler and Puplove can come, too. I've heard such nice things about both of them.

WT

I'll be there......GA...The Chad.....Goofy come on guys are you and your ladies gonna join us!!
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:39 AM   #71
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

I'll be there......GA...The Chad.....Goofy come on guys are you and your ladies gonna join us!!
Southside Kerby Lane? 10am? I guess I'll have to skip church then, huh? Or attend a service of First Assembly of GA while stuffing my face.

Oh, Oiler/GA and I will be there! I may still have my jammies on.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:41 AM   #72
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I'm hoping Oiler and Puplove can come, too. I've heard such nice things about both of them.

WT
Oh, and I can't imagine who'd be saying NICE things? Bless there lil' ol' hearts, guess I won't drink a cup of Haterade before I come to brunch then.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Old 12-08-2009, 04:27 AM   #73
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Oh, and I can't imagine who'd be saying NICE things? Bless there lil' ol' hearts, guess I won't drink a cup of Haterade before I come to brunch then.

They serve Haterade at Kerbey Lane.....it's a lovely compliment to their Scrambled Eggs & Haters.....

I know. It was a stretch. Anything for You, NutraSpice......

So far.....
WT, The Birthday Girl
Timber
Diva
Arwen
Ash
OilerBeauHunk
PupLOVE

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:25 AM   #74
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Austin......look at this > > >LINKY LOO < < <

75% of a $35/week cost goes directly back to local farmers.....

Just saw a great story on Ch. 4 as I was having my morning coffee. ( www.kxan.com ).

Thought Y'all might be interested in this.....

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2009, 10:08 AM   #75
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Y'all may want to call Kerbey and see if you can get reservations

Otherwise, you may be standing there for about two hours waiting for a table

Ask Gemme about Kerbey Lane on Sunday morning and the group of us who hiked to Golden Corral after waiting about an hour and a half

We Looked Like Refugees Hiking Down Lamar,
Dylan

(but there's never a Sunday wait at Chapala's...just sayin')
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #76
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Y'all may want to call Kerbey and see if you can get reservations

Otherwise, you may be standing there for about two hours waiting for a table

Ask Gemme about Kerbey Lane on Sunday morning and the group of us who hiked to Golden Corral after waiting about an hour and a half

We Looked Like Refugees Hiking Down Lamar,
Dylan

(but there's never a Sunday wait at Chapala's...just sayin')
Kerby won't do reservations
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #77
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:
Come to Houston. You can have some of ours!

WT
I wish I could have taken you up on your offer! It was pitiful...

Not sure if Chad & I can make it on Sunday yet, but we're trying to work it out.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:03 PM   #78
Goofy

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing

Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation

blush and I may be there...if we can drag ourselves out of bed that early on a Sunday morning...
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:30 AM   #79
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
blush and I may be there...if we can drag ourselves out of bed that early on a Sunday morning...
Soooo....not only is hauling ourselves (me too) out to a public gathering place by 10 on a Sunday difficult - we may find ourselves waiting till noon to actually have brunch. Yes, brunch in Austin is a major crowd fest in general.

Anybody up for observing brunch at, say, 2pm to get past the crowd factor?? Would that work for WT and Timber?

Old 12-09-2009, 01:05 AM   #80
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
Soooo....not only is hauling ourselves (me too) out to a public gathering place by 10 on a Sunday difficult - we may find ourselves waiting till noon to actually have brunch. Yes, brunch in Austin is a major crowd fest in general.

Anybody up for observing brunch at, say, 2pm to get past the crowd factor?? Would that work for WT and Timber?

I'm ok with 2 if that's good for WT & Timber.....it WOULD be easier as KL doesn't take reservations.....

I AM slightly disappointed that I won't get to see The NutraSpice in her jammies.....