Notices

Old 10-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #81
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Lately my mom... Its getting close to the anniversary of her death. So I think of her more and more... Sometimes I can still close my eyes and see her face...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #82
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Whats on my mind..My old horse Jet..I know where abouts he is but the paint horse assn wont give me anthing but the name of the owner and town they live in..somehow im takeing a trip to the rio grand cause he isnt far from it..all I want to do is bring hime home and retire him.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #83
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

there is lots of people on my mind, now that I am single I think all the time of people I have known and lost and some have came back into my life and for once I am breathing and doing what I want in life to make myself happy,

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #84
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
My mom, I miss her so!

Soudades,
~teu filho~
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #85
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Van Johnson

Here's to Van Johnson!

(Clarification: the person, not the cat)

~CF
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #86
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

getting back to the gym, I miss him in a whole 'nother way...

I miss my partner, T...

he was a big, and I mean Big body-builder and power-lifter...today at dinner my son and I were talking about him, at the end he said "...and he was Huge"
(and he was)...maybe it was to hold a big heart...

he had a dangerous job with dangerous people, and he ended up getting killed...no time to say goodbye

I am thankful to remember him with such love...to have shared myself with someone who got me, and who loved me in the moment and exactly as I was...(as I did him, of course)

I used to have this thing that I wanted to wrestle with him...he would try and comply...I'd tell him to get into position and then I'd drape myself over him, clasp my hands so that I could take him down (ha!!) and then I'd say "now, don't hurt me, don't scare me, and don't be mean...go!"...and he's say "nee, how am I supposed to wrestle then?"...and, I'd say, 'you can, it will be fun...but, don't hurt me, don't scare me, and don't be mean'...he had a Lot of patience...we never really wrestled, it was just something I thought would be fun...in a second he had me down on my back and it was, always, fun !!

we had ups and downs and in between...it was, above all and all the time--real...

so today, I miss my T...and, I'm okay with it...I am really thankful to have what we had...and to know what it's like to be loved and to love with honestly, courage, grace, passion, intensity, and a whole lot of fucking fun!
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:32 AM   #87
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
at this moment, and as always....
I'm thinking of my lovely friends SD and T, and the gorgeous kiddo.
I wish with all my heart for them to have another 50 yrs together to share the bliss they desire,
they deserve so much more than they are being handed,
and I'd gladly give everything I own for one moment of respite for them.
they've tought me so much about love and faith, it's amazing the love they share,
their unshakeable, and unbreakable bond,
and the strength and pride they maintain, even when others doubt.
I feel very blessed that they grace my life with their unconditional friendship,
and I love them all very much.

The blessings of you and Damon are amazing,
We thank you both; you're kept in thought and
prayer. We love you both and our blessed
you're in our chosen family.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #88
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A good friend of mine that i've known for awhile has been on my mind alot lately.
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #89
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Really missing my best friend, Maidi. BFF!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:23 PM   #90
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

I'm missing someone in particular this evening. Her birthday is soon, it was this time of year we parted ways, both with broken hearts. I used to long for things to be the way they were, but that's unrealistic. I miss her smile, her wisdom, her silent strength, her hands, her heart......the way I felt when I was with her. I miss her.

I will always love you D, and there is always a place for you in my life. Happy Birthday!
Old 10-29-2010, 09:21 AM   #91
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

The love of my life, the one I would do anything for....wishing hoping praying for good things to come your way and give you what you need, ALWAYS....that's all.

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #92
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

st john is on my mind, shes absolutely amazing
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #93
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Sandra, my sweet and adorable friend from work. I didn't get see her this morning before I left because she was away on assignment. I knew she wouldn't be at work today yet I still kept listening for her laugh.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #94
casey35

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
a she
Relationship Status:
finding my way ,

casey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputation
Default tammy

Tammy is on my mind, she is my lovely wife. We was at the heart doctor yesterday and he keeps telling her if she does not stop smoking she cutting her life short. I understand that smoking is a hard habit but would not life be worth it. I told her i would not nag at her so with prayers we will see if she quits smoking
Old 10-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #95
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default MistyBlue~

MISTYBLUE is on my mind. talked to that lovely lady a few days ago. love that Scottish accent~
Happy to hear after a 22 month court battle MistyBlue gets to visit with her grandaughter Katie finally and the visiting periods are being extended.
Misty is on my mind because she has been away for so long and I miss her avatars and sexy humor and light heart. Misty has not been feeling well but she is getting stronger.
She is on my mind because she asked that I extend a heart felt "Hello"! to all that know her.
Misty will be back soon but til then she is on my mind
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #96
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Laura... a long time family friend. She is in the end of life stages of her courageous battle with breast cancer. She is like a favorite Aunt to my sister's 3 adult children and their children. They are having a hard time losing her. A HS friend of my brother-in-law. He has Alzheimer's and for the first time since his diagnosis, I am thankful that he really doesn't know what Laura has and is going through. Please, may she soon have peace.

This is a very good human being with a heart of gold. We will all miss her.

Last edited by AtLast; 10-29-2010 at 11:47 AM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #97
canyon

How Do You Identify?:
transparently

canyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputationcanyon Has the BEST Reputation

lots of people have been on my mind lately...old friends from high school, friends from different cities i've lived in and friends that made moves themselves...

over a year ago, i made the commitment to myself, and to these friends really, that if people were on my mind, that i was going to contact them...not just let the thoughts pass away...

it's been working....this morning i just got back three replies from ol' friends...each one has made my heart glad that i know them.....and it's been good for me too as they all were happy to hear how i was doing....

about a year and a half ago, an especially old dear friend and i began looking for eachother around the same time....we found eachother and still are like old pals...

so, yes, it's friends who are on my mind....a whole lot of the time...
Old 11-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #98
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Mom, she's been threw a lot in the past 2 weeks. She must be so tired, drained both physically and emotionally and it aint over yet.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #99
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

alot of people are on my mind

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:25 PM   #100
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Tim is on my mind today. He is a good man and a good friend, very sweet person. He has had a hip problem for about the last year or so and in severe pain. He had hip replacement surgery a few months back and at first, the surgery seemed to help him but now the pain is as bad as ever. He works and had to get a different vehicle to haul his wheel chair. I saw him the other night and asked him how he is doing. An involuntary tear fell from his eye and as he looked away seemingly embarrassed about the teardrop, he told me he is depressed. I hugged him, kissed his cheek and told him I loved him.

Some people sure have it rough.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote