Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 07-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #21
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

This weekend.....Sea World! Whoohoo
Old 07-05-2011, 01:05 AM   #22
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Sunburn here we come!!!! Or should I say Heat Stroke here we come!!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #23
tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like I am moving to SA soon!!!
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 07:30 AM   #24
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

You will love it!
Old 03-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #25
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

I will be moving to S.A. from Alpine in about 4-6 weeks... My girl has already moved there, she loves it. I cannot wait to find My niche there.
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #26
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSousMe View Post
I will be moving to S.A. from Alpine in about 4-6 weeks... My girl has already moved there, she loves it. I cannot wait to find My niche there.
Hooray!!!! I love San Antonio and certain u two will enjoy living here!!!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #27
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Hooray!!!! I love San Antonio and certain u two will enjoy living here!!!
she's a feisty latina too btw
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
Old 03-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #28
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
she's a feisty latina too btw
Then we will definitely hit it off! If u two ever want to do dinner let me know!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #29
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Is your fiance on the site? I am always wondering where the San Antonio femmes are! I never see any on the site!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #30
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default Visit San Anotonio

Hey everyone, I visit San Antonio on an on going basis I am there every 4 mos or so. I will actually be visiting San Antonio on Sunday April 21st. I will only be there that day and night, so I will be heading back to Dallas on Monday morning. But I would like an opportunity to meet with folks for dinner or something of that nature. I always stay in the NW area by the Medical Center, since that's why I am traveling here. If yall are interested in getting together let me know!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 03:05 PM   #31
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Hey everyone, I visit San Antonio on an on going basis I am there every 4 mos or so. I will actually be visiting San Antonio on Sunday April 21st. I will only be there that day and night, so I will be heading back to Dallas on Monday morning. But I would like an opportunity to meet with folks for dinner or something of that nature. I always stay in the NW area by the Medical Center, since that's why I am traveling here. If yall are interested in getting together let me know!
Let me know!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #32
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Is your fiance on the site? I am always wondering where the San Antonio femmes are! I never see any on the site!
unfortunately, she is not on the site, she does not do online.

but I will holler after I get there, maybe we can all do the dinner thing. mind if I add you as a friend?

LQ
Old 05-18-2013, 04:56 PM   #33
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
unfortunately, she is not on the site, she does not do online.

but I will holler after I get there, maybe we can all do the dinner thing. mind if I add you as a friend?
Not at all! Add me hope to meet you both some time!
Old 05-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #34
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

San Antonio resident almost all my life
Old 05-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #35
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

She's already got an apt for us in Live Oak.. I gotta say.. I really like the area

LQ
Old 06-17-2013, 09:59 AM   #36
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

I've been here in S.A. for 3 weeks now, I absolutely love it! I think I finally got a job at Best Buy Mobile, and we floated the Guadalupe yesterday... this was a very good move... love it here

LQ
Old 08-12-2013, 10:40 PM   #37
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,770 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good time the last 3 days here in San Antonio . Was shown some good ole southern hospitality by a very beautiful, intelligent lady. Thank you again Canela.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:27 PM   #38
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

Default 10 months in

I have been here 10 months now, I still love it, but it killed my relationship, I moved here to be with My lady... and it just didn't work out. We both relocated here, together, a few months apart however. But, I love the city, I freaking love My job... now I just gotta find a new place to live. Hopefully in the Selma/Cibolo/Universal City area, to be near work. Maybe meet some new friends here, we didn't spend much time at all going out, and when we did, it was with family.

LQ
Old 05-05-2014, 09:40 AM   #39
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Ms Cricket26 and I are going to be visiting SA the 24th of Ma . We should be there around 2 pm and was wondering if we maybe able yo plan a late lunch or early dinner with some of the local bfp crowd. If not that maybe a Sunday morning breakfast before we head back to dallas.

We ate attending an event that evening so we need to plan it to be dine by 6 pm so we can travel to the event.

Look forward to meeting yall
Old 02-20-2016, 08:33 AM   #40
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default San Antonio

Hi San Antonio friends,

Is there anything fun happening there next weekend ?

I am planning to be there with my buddy Saturday night.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
san antonio, texas