Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 11-07-2011, 10:30 PM   #341
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,682 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
She is a lady you dufus, she is not going to be using any "crapper"!
hmm...a "crapper" is a toilet, to me..and here everyone uses them...regardless of gender..so what is a crapper then...lol
Old 11-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #342
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatalinaRose View Post
{{{{{{{{Clay}}}}}}}}

Dear one, you and I are in the EXACT same boat. My jaw almost hit the floor while reading your post. Seriously, I have the jitters right now!! I also go in for a colonoscopy soon...that is the next procedure I was referring to in my earlier post. I had surgery last month and a carcinoma was found connecting my ruptured appendix to my colon. This is following a hysterectomy and the removal of my ovaries and fallopian tubes (a total of three procedures/surgeries.) It has been a crazy ride since late April/early May of this year.

I am so sorry you feel alone, but PLEASE know you are not!! Even though we are a small group, we are pretty darned supportive and TOUGH and we can help carry you through if you'll let us. I am the absolute worst when it comes to asking for and accepting help...even to the point of feeling the need to leave when things get rough. But I am working on that.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more about our situations. Honestly, I feel encouraged to know we are experiencing such similar realities. Just know you can lean on us!

Jo, you got it! I just got home from an ass kicking class where I had to turn a 10 page paper, so my brain is powering down for the night. But I will try to collect my thoughts and post something tomorrow!
Sadly, I am joining this group as well. Three years ago when I went for my annual pap they found a mass in my uterus. They did a biopsy and did not find cancer in the uterus but found funky stuff in the endometrium. The oncologist gave me three choices and out of the three I chose to do nothing for the present. I had already been thru 4 major surgeries and I'm tired. I'm just fucking tired. I'm a fighter. I've been thru many many a battle and always came out the victor. But now, I'm tired. I don't want to fight for a while. I want to rest. I give all of you so much credit for being such valiant warriors. You are such awesome women. It's when you quit fighting that the opportunity to lose exists. I haven't quit fighting. I just needed a break. I just want you all to know that I am ALWAYS here for you to listen to you, laugh with you, cry with you and support you. It's there for the asking.

My light and love to all of you
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 05:58 AM   #343
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
hmm...a "crapper" is a toilet, to me..and here everyone uses them...regardless of gender..so what is a crapper then...lol
Oh, it was just a joke. Maybe it is a regional thing. Around here it would be a harsh statement. Unusual to say. I was just teasing. I am trying to equate it to something so you get what I am saying. It is similar to saying something like, "I am going to go take a piss" to explain to a group that you are going to the restroom. Does that make sense?

I hope things go well today.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 07:06 AM   #344
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for having my back, Dapper.

I have a terrible case of potty humor, so nothing along those lines could possibly offend me. Although, I draw the line at sharing exploding crappers. Now that's just yucky!!!

Welcome OOAK. Sorry you are facing such challenges but we all need to make the decisions that feel best for us in the long run.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 08:01 AM   #345
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Colonoscopy is the word for today.

Post Uterine Cancer~ 7 year annual work up includes the Colonoscopy OF COURSE...

In Outpatient Surgery, on a gurney talking to the next in line in on a gurney beside me, it was her first time and she was really nervous. I have had cancer, so my nervousness with her is well hidden as we are just outside the surgery suites, and I didn't want her bolting on my account... Not the time to say the C word to someone about to have this procedure.... the Anesthesiologist came by to introduce himself.

"Propofol ? " I asked, and the Anesthesiologist and I agreed that is what I wanted and was getting to "sleep" during my colonoscopy. His and My drug of choice, no hangover, no problems and it's over fast. I was next now. They wheeled me in, my Doc said "Hi, and turn on your side please" ....It WAS fast, I came to in what seemed like seconds.

My Gastroenterologist is leaning over me.

""Well, your bowel is boring. Nothing to report, and thanks for following the prep. I'll see you in 5 years, unless you want to come back sooner" HAAAHHHhhhhh

Happy Miralax to you, or whatever you need to do, and to all a good day, and night.

Alrighty then, it's not everywhere you can discuss cleansing of colons, and surgery with light heartedness~~~~ but , we are a special group.

To all those coming in to visit, to support one another, and to post I send chicken broth. Doc had me on nothing but clear liquids for 24 hours before my colonoscopy. I had to drink 64 oz. of liquid with Miralax powder, wait 4 hours then 32 oz with Miralax powder. So, I bought chicken and vegetable broth, 6 cans of each~~ I still have 5 of each... IT WAS Ghastly to just drink broth. and yes we are full of crap, as the scale told me that Miralx morning.

I have gone from Endometrial Cancer Clinical Trial checkups once a week seven years ago in May, to now seeing the Oncologist once a year.

I wish you all well on this journey and the trip around the Planet, and happy bowel prep too.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 08:03 AM   #346
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OOAK.....big hugs to you!! I am in rush this am to get to hospital for my colonoscopy but will write more this evening...take that rest..we are all here for you..and undertsand..but keep the fight in the spirit!!
DAPPER: it's all good hon..promise..I DO get it and your humor! I don't sweat small stuff..seriously!
CATALINA ROSE: I would give you a super clean crapper..really and it would not be an exploding one! A brand new one...smiles....and I would love to hang out with you at Reunion?????
((((((((((((OOAK)))))))))))....hang in there my friend! We will ALL get throught this......feel the love and support from every one of us!!!
Laters folks....I heart you all..Clay
Old 11-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #347
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I'm sorry I brought my stress to the group. I was having a pain-filled night and felt like poop (No pun intended LOL). I'm usually very upbeat and the cheerleader of the group. Just couldn't summon the energy last night. Again, my apologies and love and light to all you courageous people
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #348
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default My thoughts are with you all

Clay BIG hug! your in my thoughts today, hope all goes well..

OOAK hugs to you! Is natural to feel down once in a while but you seem
to bounce back quickly.

Tommi so glad to read your doing well! My hopes are that you have it beat!

I do not have the big C but it does run in my genes and I have seen family members go thru the trials and tribulations that all of you here on this thread have and are going thru and I salute you for your courage and ability to keep on keeping on. You all have awesome spirit and are a true inspiration to others..
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #349
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Post Uterine Cancer~ 7 year annual work up includes the Colonoscopy OF COURSE...

In Outpatient Surgery, on a gurney talking to the next in line in on a gurney beside me, it was her first time and she was really nervous. I have had cancer, so my nervousness with her is well hidden as we are just outside the surgery suites, and I didn't want her bolting on my account... Not the time to say the C word to someone about to have this procedure.... the Anesthesiologist came by to introduce himself.

"Propofol ? " I asked, and the Anesthesiologist and I agreed that is what I wanted and was getting to "sleep" during my colonoscopy. His and My drug of choice, no hangover, no problems and it's over fast. I was next now. They wheeled me in, my Doc said "Hi, and turn on your side please" ....It WAS fast, I came to in what seemed like seconds.

""Well, your bowel is boring. Nothing to report, and thanks for following the prep. I'll see you in 5 years, unless you want to come back sooner" HAAAHHHhhhhh

Happy Miralax to you, or whatever you need to do, and to all a good day, and night.

Alrighty then, it's not everywhere you can discuss cleansing of colons, and surgery with light heartedness~~~~ but , we are a special group.

To all those coming in to visit, to support one another, and to post I send chicken broth. Doc had me on nothing but clear liquids for 24 hours before my colonoscopy. I had to drink 64 oz. of liquid with Miralax powder, wait 4 hours then 32 oz with Miralax powder. So, I bought chicken and vegetable broth, 6 cans of each~~ I still have 5 of each... IT WAS Ghastly to just drink broth. and yes we are full of crap, as the scale told me that Miralx morning.

I have gone from Endometrial Cancer Clinical Trial checkups once a week seven years ago in May, to now seeing the Oncologist once a year.

I wish you all well on this journey and the trip around the Planet, and happy bowel prep too.

Good luck today, Clay! Please post when you can!

OOAK, no need to apologize! We are only human and some days we just feel like shit (pun intended!) Hang in there, love!

Tommi, you are such an inspiration! I love reading your posts.

I have my Rx on the fridge at home but I don't think it's for Miralax. All I know is the powder has to be mixed with a gallon of water and drunk over the course of six hours. ACK!! And then nothing but clear liquid and absolutely nothing red in color. I'm supposed to drink extra fluids since I'm on the small size and they don't want me to get dehydrated.

I opted to do twilight sleep since I loathe the way I feel coming out of anesthesia. The last few times I have woken up almost near tears. It just has a weird effect on me. I was emailing with my aunt this morning and she told me she is allergic to the Demerol/Versed combination they typically use for twilight sleep...so now I don't know what to do since the location I go to is based on what type of anesthesia you opt for. My last two hospital stays I have had Morphine post surgery and while it did make me itchy, I didn't have any negative reaction to it.

I also have a hysterectomy question for those who've gone through the procedure. I continue to have mild bleeding and lots of mild pulling and jabs of pain where my uterus once was...well, and ovaries, too. My doctor said it could be from scar tissue forming but I'm wondering what others' experiences might be...especially with the bleeding/spotting. It always happens out of the blue!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #350
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Wow, Tommi. I remember last year's colonoscopy (yours). Time sure does fly! Congrats on another clean bill of health! I'm gonna be just like you when I grow up! It is good for us to hear these positive stories!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #351
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thought this was appropriate given the colonoscopy discussions LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2011, 10:51 AM   #352
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

(((((((((CountyFem)))))))))))...thanks so much for your kind words, hugs, and support...that is so comforting....Clay
(((((((((((((((((OOAK))))))))))))))) you have no need to apologize...it's only human to have off days...and you are entitled...we all have those moments! Take care...
CatalinaRose (I always want to say Caitlin instead of Catalina..don't know why.......).....I sent you a message on your user reps...check it pls...
I had propafol....brand name is Diprovan..and is called by nurses "milk of amnesia"...super safe, wears off quickly with no ill effects....works quick, wears off quick...YOU will do fine.....and we are all here for you...and will be with you in spirit! You most likely have the prep HalfLytely....comes in half gallon jug, ya mix with water to the fill line on it.....comes with a Dulcolax 5mg tablet you take first...then begin the 8 oz of HalfLytely followed with 8 oz. water..til the stuff is all gone..then do two glasses of water..then NPO (nothing by mouth) after MN....til after test....a really good idea, to be sure one is super clean in GI tract is to do clear liquids for the two days before test...the day before test and day of test....Jus' sayin'....smiles
TOMMI: CONGRATS, buddy!!! You so rock! Keep up that fighting spiirt...and I, for one, know you def. move me to fight, too!!!
I will be back later to post....I have an ortho appt in a while...I heart you all!!! Clay
Old 11-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #353
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Clay-
Is it fair to say that the colonoscopy was clear, then?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #354
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Clay-
Is it fair to say that the colonoscopy was clear, then?
Hey D.B. I will be back online in a little while to post...thanks for checking on me....hearts...Clay
Old 11-10-2011, 06:15 AM   #355
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default I will attempt to post...again

Hey all you brave warriors!!! I wrote out a post last night..computer froze up for some reason..and I lost it..by then I was frustrated, tired, more like exhausted, so I said fu get about it..lol.
So I am up really early...for me..and decided to leave a note...I appreciate each and every one fo you..and I know that you each deal with your own battles daily...so I am in awesome company....
I had the endoscopy...and will have to have another..after I get a CT Scan of abd/pelvis this am...with and without contrast....and will know more when we get the results of this. I am seeing my oncologist the first time in the am..and I will REALLY have to be up way earlier than this..I have to leave my home at 515am, drive to the friend who is driving me to appt..and travel another hr and a half to get to oncologist's office...but it's is all good....smiles...
The endoscopy did reveal a mass in the bowel someplace..and he wasn't able to proceed further....so a metal clip was attached to it, the mass was "tattooed" with blue ink...and this is two fold...1..make it more visible on CT Scan and show where it is exactly in gut, and 2. when he does a repeat endoscopy, he will know he has already seen this one..and to help distinguish from any new stuff that I know he WON'T find....smiles....I am tired this am..slept about 4 hrs...but I will get a nap in this afternoon..yummm..love a late afternoon nap!
I am in a good mind space...and I am going to fight this, just a lil hitch in my giddy up..and something I WILL overcome.
I am sorry I didn't post yesterday...I know you all were waiting to hear...I did try and got tired with computer acting up...lol..so...anyway I am off to get nuclear'ed...as I say..when I do get with someone..she won't have any trouble finding me..I will be the one glowing in the dark!!!....and I so hope it won't be Neon Pink...lol...chartreuse I am guessing..would that qualify me as a shrek??? Cool...now to find "my" Fiona!!!! I heart you all...have a most awesome day..I am..
ETA: I fell off the curb the am of my endoscopy, and have a nasty 4 inch gash on my left elbow...unable to be sutured as skin is ripped and shredded....and had to go on to scan with a bloody, ripped open elbow..I cleaned it in bathroom at hospital with soap and water and surg, nurse irrigated wound with saline..and dressed it..talk about sore...anyway it is still sore but will be fine. I did get a cortisone shot in my achey left knee yesterday...so is feeling better this am..yea, I am a "mess" BUT I am a worthy mess..and I am tough!!! smiles...
Old 11-10-2011, 06:34 AM   #356
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
I had the endoscopy...and will have to have another..after I get a CT Scan of abd/pelvis this am...with and without contrast....and will know more when we get the results of this.

SNIP

The endoscopy did reveal a mass in the bowel someplace..and he wasn't able to proceed further....so a metal clip was attached to it, the mass was "tattooed" with blue ink...and this is two fold...1..make it more visible on CT Scan and show where it is exactly in gut, and 2. when he does a repeat endoscopy, he will know he has already seen this one..
Thanks for the update, Clay. I am sorry that they found a mass, but it sounds as though you are in positive spirits about it...feeling strong, knowing you can fight it.

Hang in there.

Also, no worries about posting. Just update whenever you want to, or can. We all have different processes with all of this.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2011, 07:27 AM   #357
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Congratulations on doing the big things.
claybaby.

Glad you went through with it, and YOU ARE doing the follow through stuff.

So, you don't need that stuff hanging around in there, and you are seeing specialists that will take care of it.

Yes Dapper, time flies .I think the Planet is spinning faster and we just don't know it. This thread gets it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #358
KimbaYLRF

How Do You Identify?:
I originally posted femme, but not quite I am femme. Maybe a 'tweener.
Relationship Status:
On the way to being single

KimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST ReputationKimbaYLRF Has the BEST Reputation
Default I was a care giver

Hi all, I am new here and saw this thread. Thanks for whoever started it.

Two years ago in March we lost my dad to a rare form of kidney cancer. My mom's cousin was there one day a week to help, my daughter was there one day a week to help, my younger sister and I were there two days a week each. My mom was working so there was no doubt that since he was home with Hospice we would be there so she could still work. I was there Thurs. evenings and Saturdays.

My mom was with my dad everyday after work. She slept on the couch so if he needed anything at night or had to get to the bathroom she could help him. He had a hospital bed in the living room. She never once babied him, just talked to him as she normally would. They were close but his last few months brought them closer.

My dad hated to "bother" us as he would say. One day after having to clean him after he had an accident on the way to the toilet, he kept apologizing to me because I had to do that for him. I told him he did for us when we couldn't do for ourselves, now it is our turn to help him. We do what we do for you because we love you. My dad cried that day. It was the first time I ever saw my dad cry. It was maybe three weeks before he died.

Not once did my dad complain about his pain, he was always upbeat and also fun when he was on his pain meds...LMAO We had so many laughs with him.

My dad died with dignity. He was my hero. The only regret I have is not telling him the things I wanted to. He did know I loved him and appreciated him.
KimbaYLRF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KimbaYLRF For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #359
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Thanks for stopping by KimbaYLRF.

What a great post about love and support. I am so glad you were able to spend time with him during his illness. I know even if we don't get to say all the things we want to, our loved ones know from our eyes and our hearts, how very much they mean to us, and that we will miss them sooo.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 05:18 PM   #360
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I am a great hand holder. I am also really great at inappropriate jokes in times of stress. lol

Quote:
You ARE going to be okay, WE care about you, and WE are on your side! Oh, and we will send Debby over to hold your hand!

Number one order of business....report back to us on the 11th. Not the 12th, the 11th!

I hope you have someone who can go with you on the 11th. Two sets of ears are better than one. Write your questions down before you go, even if you don't think that you could possibly forget any of your questions. Take notes.

And also....sorry about the prep you are going through tonight!
(hoping to make you smile)
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: