Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Romance

Old 05-29-2010, 09:38 PM   #21
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:47 PM   #22
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Babygirl :

I know you arent around right now but Im sitting up its late and I cant sleep. Listening to music and this song came on my playlist. I thought of us. I cannot wait to feel you in my soul my love. When we make love...

Old 05-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #23
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Another one for you my angel

Old 05-30-2010, 12:00 AM   #24
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
My Dearest Unknown Angel:

I miss you. I miss all the time we are losing right now. I miss how every night I sleep alone, without you, and wonder where you are. But maybe this time without one another is a time for us to grow separately into who we want to be, and who we will be.

Know that when I first meet you, you will have already won me over. You will not need to search for all the right words, I will have already heard them. You will have already exceeded all my expectations.

And even if our story goes unwritten for the next few years, know that I have been writing it for some time now. These letters are the beginning of our story, and I cannot wait for you to read them.

I cannot wait for you to appear and for us to begin our journey together, my love.

Until Then,
Yours
...words every babygirls wants to hear Mistie...

~Blue
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 2myladyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 12:02 AM   #25
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanks for stopping by and reading
Old 05-30-2010, 12:56 AM   #26
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Thanks for stopping by and reading
Thank you for opening your & sharing. You will find her, somehow...probably when you least expect her. Until then, may your hopes & dreams sustain you!

~Blue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2myladyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 08:20 AM   #27
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2myladyblue View Post
Thank you for opening your & sharing. You will find her, somehow...probably when you least expect her. Until then, may your hopes & dreams sustain you!

~Blue
And I am sure you are right Thank you again
Old 06-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #28
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Darling Love...

There is something magical about the night, a quiet time when the world is settled, the sky draped by the stars and moon and I am alone with my thoughts. Tonight is such a night, as I find myself awake thinking of you. I wonder where you are tonight, longing for the sound of your voice and comfort of your presence. These are just words from my heart, one that needs you, and aches for you. Before I even know you. Yet again you have been in my dreams again, almost as a visitor watching the dreams as I walk through them. Sometimes I can hear you as I dream, telling me the things I need to know, quieting my doubts and surrounding me with a feeling I cannot explain.

Time and distance do not diminish my heart. You are part of me as I am of you, bound by the thread of time, unbreakable and enduring. Perhaps you will hear my words tonight and find your way to me my darling. I await you with much anticipation...

All My Love,
Me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #29
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear :

Today is particulary hard for me. I sat at the mall for a while watching couples. Probably not the best idea to do. And after having dinner with my best friend and her gf yesterday sure didnt help these dumps either. Ive reached a level in my life where Im happy and content but I feel empty all the time. I long to wake up next to you and get upset at the thought as to what I have done so wrong to have not met you yet. Nothing substantial relationship wise. I mean I have loved and lost. Who hasnt as I am sure you have too baby girl. That will be just one of the reasons why we will work.

Im so apalled at femmes that I go out with on this course of dating. I cant understand how its a common belief that just because I am butch to them it means I dont need romance or affection. Maybe I am old fashioned. But I believe in giving and receiving. I believe in give and take and give back.

As I know that you do as well... Since you are my other half.

Signed,
Aching For You Bad Today
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #30
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear:

You arent here yet, but I wanted to wish you a Happy and safe 4th. I cannot wait until we are making our own fireworks.... Thinking of you my love,

Your
Knight
Old 07-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #31
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Dearest Future Wife

I found myself thinking about you today. Wondering where you are, what you’re thinking and doing. It hurts a little not to be with you, but I
can live with that for now, knowing that we’ll spend the rest of our lives together. I’m writing this letter to help you understand what I’ve been thinking about and why. I probably don’t know all the right things to say, but my feelings and words are from the heart.

Actually, I find myself thinking about you more and more. The very idea of you provides a much-needed break from the pressures of dating, relationships
and life. In the midst of it all—the thought of you calms and refreshes me—makes me smile, in spite of my situation and surroundings. I know it sounds crazy, but I picture you—your smile, the way you pull your hair behind your ear, your wonderful laugh, even when my jokes aren’t funny. I’ve gone out with other girls, but something always seems to be missing. I go out and have fun, but the idea of you and our future together is always in my thoughts. It keeps me focused and on track, aware of who I am and what’s important. And loving you, without ever having met you, makes me want to be deserving of your love. So I wait for you—in mind, body and soul.

I don’t usually talk or write like this, but my mind and heart are racing with anticipation. Because I love you, because I know you’re out there.
Because the very thought of you makes my pulse race, my palms sweat, my stomach flip like I’m on a roller coaster. And what better way to show that
I’ve always loved you than to save myself for you—completely. And I hope that you’re doing the same.

I know waiting isn’t easy. We’re taught to expect instant gratification. We’re told we shouldn’t have to wait—for anything. Too often we act on feelings
or impulses, sacrificing the future by buying into the lie that sex equals love, leaving little room for commitment or marriage. But that’s not love and that’s not why I’m thinking about and waiting for you. I’m waiting for you because I love you unconditionally.

And I need you to know that what matters to me is not where you’ve been or what you’ve done, but where you’re going. Maybe you didn’t know I existed. Or you thought that we’d found each other, only to realize later that what you discovered wasn’t true love. Real love is so different
from infatuation or simple pleasure. It isn’t abusive or selfish or purely physical. Real love involves mutual respect, affection, trust, equality, and a
shared spirituality. Real love doesn’t revolve around sex! Real love grows into a relationship where sexual intimacy will only serve to express
that love—marriage.

Have you ever been in the middle of doing something when you stop to think, “This would be perfect if . . . ?” Those words come to mind often —
for example, on a Fall day, with leaves covering the ground and crisp, cool breezes blowing, and Ithink, “This would be perfect if . . . she were here.”
The thought that someday you will be here comforts me. And . . . I want that same thought to comfort you.

Whether you realize it or not, I’ve been there in your thoughts, that shiver or the goosebumps you get every once in a while—in the long daydream or a lingering glance. You don’t have to wonder anymore, because I’m real, I love you and I’m waiting for you—in every way. And now that you know I’m here, I hope you’ll do the same. Whenever you feel scared, unsure, or pressured to give a part of yourself away, read this letter. Think about us and how perfect it will be when we are together. You may have been waiting and looking for me all the while. You may be starting today. Either way, we’ll know when we’ve found each other; we’ll be together for the rest of our lives and the wait will have been worthwhile.

All My Love,
Your Future Husband
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #32
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Dearest Unknown Love :

I have sat and thought of you today. Wondering how you are, and where you might be?

Spent the night last night listening to love songs, and wondering how its possible to love someone I havent even met yet?

To know we will fit so perfectly for each other makes me smile. Wondering, where you are.

After all the might have beens. The women who broke my heart, misused my trust and my love. It will be worth it all when I am with you.

Im missing you something terrible today. Wanting to have started our lives together.

Someday soon I hope. Ive spent my whole life being alone and getting to know who I am. I am ok with me, but Im not whole without you. A huge space in my heart and in my life isnt there. Its like I just exist. And Im sure it will be that way until your here.... Please come soon, my love.

Your Knight
Old 09-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #33
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Dearest Future Wife :

You do not know me yet. You are probably wondering why I am even writing to you. You may think that, because I am a butch, I will not be able to convey my thoughts, my feelings, my love, in words. But do not underestimate me. There are many things you do not know about me, yet. There are many things I want you to learn and discover about me because some day I want to marry you.

I write this letter to you because I want to be your wife your partner. I truly want to be your wife. I want to be a wife who will love you, cherish you, and make you always feel special. Butches are often perceived as worthless, egotistical, and selfish. I am none of those. I am a woman, a human being, who desires your love and respect. I need those gifts of love and commitment, which only you can give. And I want to return the same to you

Why should you want me as your partner? What will convince you that I am the one you should look for and eventually marry?

I will be the one who will recognize your goodness. I will be the one who will respect you and appreciate your high moral standards. I will be the one who will admire the way you respect yourself. I will be the one to hold your hand when you need affection. I will be the one to kiss your cheek when you feel lonely. I will be the one who will hold you when you need to feel secure. I will be the one who will comfort you in your sadness and share in your happiness. I will be the one who will be by your side through everything. I will be the one who will love you as if each day was our last together.

But why do I want to marry you? Why not any other woman who has come before you?

Well, future wife, let me explain. All those girls interested me. But you will not merely interest me. You will love me. And I will love you. Your soft touch will weaken me. Your eyes will enthrall me. Your beauty will mesmerize me. Your goodness will enamor me. Your virtues will captivate me. Your trust will engross me. Upon securing your trust, my heart, mind and soul will finally find peace and contentment.

I really will not ask for much. I will ask that you stand beside me through both the heartaches and the joys. I will ask that you tell me when I am wrong and tell me when I am right. I will ask for your honesty and respect. In return you will receive uncompromising faith, fidelity and love

After reading this short letter, future wife, you should now know me a little better. I hope you will be pleased. I hope you now understand why I wrote this for you - so you will see my heart. It beats for you. It will always beat for you.

Yours Forever,

Me
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #34
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dearest Yet Unknown:

Yesterday and today were beautiful sunny days and it made me think of you. Wondering when you are gonna show your beautiful self to me. I enjoy being single, but there are days that the anticipation of you and I together get the best of me. This weekend is one of those times.

I look forward to so much with you. I know we will go through good times and bad times. But the bad will be ok because of the love and comittment we will have for each other.

One thing that I have learned is that through all the pain of the past I had to go through it to get to you. Truth be told, who knows if we both have alot more bad to go through to get to each other. I for one baby girl know when I have met you all of that would have been worthwhile to have you in my arms for a lifetime.

To be able to love you so completely and unconditionally. Like you have never been loved before. I look forward to being proud to be your man, to have you as my partner, my equal, my best friend, and my wife.

Our course is not yet chartered baby girl. So many memories to make. So many might have beens to erase. In time when its supposed to be we will be with each other. I will await your arrival with patience. Because I know the best things are saved for last. And are worth waiting for... Keep that key that you have to my heart safe and close to you, until we meet.....

Your Prince
Old 11-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #35
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Baby

And Im patiently, ever so patiently waiting for you my angel...

All My Heart,
Your Knight
Old 11-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #36
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

This is so sweet Whoever and Wherever she is, she needs to make her way home to you
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2010, 09:29 PM   #37
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
This is so sweet Whoever and Wherever she is, she needs to make her way home to you
Why Thank You Good things come to those who wait, and wait I have LOL Thanks for stopping by and reading...
Old 11-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #38
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

this thread has always been sweet....... it shows that side of you that will make all women fall head over heels with you.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 06:49 PM   #39
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dear Baby

Its cold this week at night... Snuggling with our son, Simon doesnt work for me. He's cute but he is hairy. LOL And he hogs up the pillows... I wished you were in my arms keeping me warm... Missing you and thinking of you tonight....

Your Knight
Old 11-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #40
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

My Dearest Angel, For You Whenever We Meet

Unbelieveable describes your smile so sweet
Inconceivable that you're a part of me
The innocent look in your eyes
Love without compromise for me
It's a mystery

* What did I do to deserve you?
Only God's hands could have made you
And brought this dream to life
Always swore that I, I would never fall
I guess miracles happen after all
And what did I ever do to deserve you?

Unconventional describes my love for you
Unconditional 'cause there's nothing I won't do
I pray as this feeling grows
That you'll always touch the heart and so love me
It's a mystery

[Repeat *]

I've waited all my life
To hold such a tresure
What is this feeling worth?
There's no measure
What did I do?

You brought this dream to life

Always swore that I, I would never fall
I guess miracles happen after all
And what did I ever do to deserve you?

To deserve you?
To deserve you?

Last edited by bigbutchmistie; 11-06-2010 at 09:15 PM.