Old 07-07-2016, 04:13 PM   #1421
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Stopped by Hibachi Grill after a long day with appointments. Got there at 3:35 was charged for the "dinner" buffet. I was not happy about this. Sooo when I went up to pay I ask the manager what time does the supper buffet start. His reply, supper? What's supper? SMH. I said ok dinner what time does your dinner buffet start? He said, 3:30 some places are 4 but all buffets are 3:30. I said really? Ok well that extra $3 per person is suppose to be because there is seafood on the buffet and the grill right? He said yes. I said the buffet didn't have any seafood on it that isn't on it before 3:30. He said, sorry.....chiching and handed me my receipt to sign. Then ask if I wanted a tip on my card. I said you already have a $3 tip.

So guess I will have to learn to make my own coconut chicken, cuz I'm done with Hibachi Grill. I don't mind paying for supper at supper time, but 3:30 is not supper time anywhere!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2016, 06:33 PM   #1422
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I am so sick and tired of these racist murders. Some of my friends can't sleep because they are so full of fear, and I feel so helpless.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2016, 02:07 AM   #1423
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Liam

I agree with you ... me too!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2016, 09:51 AM   #1424
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so sick of the gun violence in this country. Yesterday at a protest in Dallas I think it was, 11 police officers were shot by snipers. several of them died, others in hospital in critical condition with surgeries, etc. When the fuck is the gun violence going to stop. It's not only the cops killing innocent lives, but now its retaliatory shootings against the police that weren't even involved in recent shootings. This shit is insane and makes me angry that it's happening. It needs to END.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:25 PM   #1425
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

This sorry ass fly I cant Kill.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prudence For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2016, 08:17 PM   #1426
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Trivial shit attack at work. A little illiterate ill-mannered bitch lets her temper get the best of her in absolutely inappropriate manner for the office environment. Raised voices, temper tantrums, etc.

The best things a seasoned office ninja can do in such situation is stay calm and cold, motionless and reactionless, no merit given to the neurotic performances.

Note to the junior hysteria-bell :

Nothing lasts forever honey bee, you might be fucking the big boss today (thus the sudden feeling of entitlement and power might get into your head). However, he fucked someone else yesterday, and he'll fuck the next one tomorrow... I'll sit here crunching my numbers you brain cannot possible process and watch you and a dozen more like you come and go...

Sure I can sharpen my knife, but I really dislike the whole girl on girl hate in the business... I wish you had a brain, so I could mentor you, give you a tip or two, provide a helping hand so maybe some day you could sit here where I am now...

Never build a tower...for a tower in business will be your entrapment... Never alienate people around you... Don't be fooled, putting all your eggs in one basket may be a quick way to short term success but an even more certain option for hanging oneself in the long run. Your superiors and your subordinate matter equally, subordinates may even matter more at certain times, since they are the ones you delegate to and you want to keep them happy and loyal, otherwise they will be quick to stab you first. Build alleys not enemies... Get smart and strategic and remember your biggest assets should be your work skills, if you choose to continue to suck dicks on to of that more power to you... but dicks alone won't get you far...trust me I'm a hard core lesbian and I still have a widow office!

Kindest regards,
That bitch you hate with all you might
Old 07-25-2016, 07:05 PM   #1427
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

A direct care worker from the home of my client that passed away, took it upon herself to send all her clothes and some other stuff and it ended up in a mountain in front of my office. I was beyond pissed. I told her last week that I would handle disposing of her property. She couldn't wait. I blew up and it wasn't pretty.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 11:10 AM   #1428
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

R.I.P. Pinky the Flamingo

A piece of shit kills Pinky the Flamingo at Busch Gardens Florida.

I want to rip this @#!$% a new one, he deserves a harsher sentence than he will receive. Wonder what he does to his wife, kids other animals?

Disappear. Pooof, waste of space %^$#@!

((((Pinky))))

Orlando man accused of throwing flamingo Pinky to her death at Busch Gardens

Pinky, a Chilean flamingo, had to be euthanized because her injuries were so severe, according to Busch Gardens officials.

"Pinky was a beloved member of the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay family and made many appearances on behalf of the park's conservation and education efforts," a park statement said. "She will be sorely missed."

Joseph Anthony Corrao, 45, was visiting Busch Gardens with family around 6:45 p.m. Witnesses told police they saw him reach into the flamingo pen at the Jambo Junction animal viewing area, pick the bird up and throw it to the ground.

Someone — the name was redacted from a police report — yelled for him to put the bird down.

"According to witnesses, he threw the bird to the ground with such force that the bird's foot was nearly severed," the report said.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...ground/2287932

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #1429
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
R.I.P. Pinky the Flamingo

A piece of shit kills Pinky the Flamingo at Busch Gardens Florida.

I want to rip this @#!$% a new one, he deserves a harsher sentence than he will receive. Wonder what he does to his wife, kids other animals?

Disappear. Pooof, waste of space %^$#@!

((((Pinky))))

Orlando man accused of throwing flamingo Pinky to her death at Busch Gardens

Pinky, a Chilean flamingo, had to be euthanized because her injuries were so severe, according to Busch Gardens officials.

"Pinky was a beloved member of the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay family and made many appearances on behalf of the park's conservation and education efforts," a park statement said. "She will be sorely missed."

Joseph Anthony Corrao, 45, was visiting Busch Gardens with family around 6:45 p.m. Witnesses told police they saw him reach into the flamingo pen at the Jambo Junction animal viewing area, pick the bird up and throw it to the ground.

Someone — the name was redacted from a police report — yelled for him to put the bird down.

"According to witnesses, he threw the bird to the ground with such force that the bird's foot was nearly severed," the report said.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...ground/2287932

Such a sad day Ace..Such senseless violence I can't understand, rip Pinky
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 04:04 PM   #1430
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Other than the senseless death of Pinky, this has been an extraordinary day....nothing has pissed me off yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 04:50 PM   #1431
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Not really pissed off but not happy. My mom is not happy with my girlfriend and our relationship. It's starting to put a wedge between me and my mom.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 06:10 PM   #1432
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Being profoundly misunderstood by someone who knows me well.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 06:15 PM   #1433
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Some people changed seats and this woman sits not too far from me now and she blows her nose like every 5 minutes. I kid you not. And no she isn't sick. It sounds like a horn honking. This probably would belong in a what grossed you out thread. I am too tired to look and see if we have one here. But either way I am not pleased.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:13 PM   #1434
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Some people changed seats and this woman sits not too far from me now and she blows her nose like every 5 minutes. I kid you not. And no she isn't sick. It sounds like a horn honking. This probably would belong in a what grossed you out thread. I am too tired to look and see if we have one here. But either way I am not pleased.
FUNNY you should ask but yes we do have a 'what grosses you out" thread
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 07:50 PM   #1435
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

The cost of Apoquel (a med for dogs)...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2016, 11:29 PM   #1436
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My weekend supervisor telling me I have a good job and I need to put IT first and foremost, and family comes second! I laughed in her face and told her she was hilarious.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:35 AM   #1437
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Stubbing my toe on a statue in the hallway. Not pissed per say but still perturbed.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2016, 04:03 PM   #1438
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Currently extremely irritated and approaching the pissed off line....

At how often my body defies what my brain thinks it should still be able to do. You would think that after three years now I would come to terms with my bodies limitations. Nope not me..to damn stubborn I suppose or is it just simply that I am my own worst critic. That I refuse to believe the doctors when I am told there is nothing more that can be done and that I have to accept the reality of it all.
Well I don't accept that so called reality! I do however accept the fact that there are days where my body and mind will have conflicting views on what I am and am not capable of. However, by the time I call it a day and close my eyes I will be pleased with the things I accomplished and grateful that I had this day's experience.
Old 09-01-2016, 04:20 PM   #1439
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

It pisses me off that I was willing to try to give my stepdaughter and step granddaughters another chance and try to repair our family, only to find out that they all lied to our faces because none of them are even close to wanting to get clean! I was willing to forgive them for all the stealing, lying, etc. and try to work things out, and my spouse was so excited for a chance to get closer to them again. I just feel like crying I'm so mad.
Old 09-02-2016, 08:42 AM   #1440
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Disgruntled

My Internet is out and I have to wait on the repair man when I have so many other things to do. Grrr!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: