Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 09-26-2016, 09:43 PM   #61
flapdoodle

How Do You Identify?:
I'm the Mrs.
Preferred Pronoun?:
reflexive
Relationship Status:
Married in 2013

flapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputationflapdoodle Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmm

horrible, just horrible, and i wasn't even looking at the clothing. My body aches from it all. Best to sleep through that sort of thing.
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flapdoodle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 02:34 PM   #62
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

If clothing is your only takeaway you should maybe watch Fashion Police or some other Entertainmeny show instead and leave political debates to those with longer attention span.

Political analysts are entitled to their opponions, especially the Fact Checkers!

Have a jolly day all!
Old 09-27-2016, 04:34 PM   #63
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't watch either one until last night. I was most curious to see how they would interact with one another. They did not disappoint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherbutch View Post
I wish I hadn't watched the debate... left me in a pissy mood...
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 04:37 PM   #64
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

He has a serious impulse control issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
He's toned down the blowhard schtick a bit, along with his hair color, but he just cannot stop interrupting. I love when it gets the better of him!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 05:48 PM   #65
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

FYI I was being sarcastic and trying to lighten up the thread. I by far am trying not to take stuff so seriously in this life, which is my personal choice, so if you take a majority of my posts seriously then idk what to say. I refuse to let a debate cause my blood pressure to go up or stress over things that can cause heart attacks. So please keep ridiculing me behind my back just because I don't agree with everyone on certain topics.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 06:12 PM   #66
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
<snipped convo>

So please keep ridiculing me behind my back just because I don't agree with everyone on certain topics.
I haven't seen anyone ridiculing you behind your back.

In a very public post in response to your comment regarding their clothing choices, I do believe, and take away from her post.........that.....
The whole point she was making about your comment, was that it isn't about what their clothing looked like.....but that the focus should have been on the Presidential debate...on very important topics affecting all of us. These aren't topics to be taken lightly or in jest.

I mean this with all manner of sincerity, JD.

Old 09-27-2016, 06:36 PM   #67
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
FYI I was being sarcastic and trying to lighten up the thread. I by far am trying not to take stuff so seriously in this life, which is my personal choice, so if you take a majority of my posts seriously then idk what to say. I refuse to let a debate cause my blood pressure to go up or stress over things that can cause heart attacks. So please keep ridiculing me behind my back just because I don't agree with everyone on certain topics.
No one is making fun of you behind your back but you are making passive aggressive posts in other threads.

Unless you don't like the color blue, I fail to see why you wouldn't like Trump's tie. People love to ridicule Clinton for her pantsuits. The only one who made it into a "clothing contest" was you.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 07:02 PM   #68
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Let's not argue... if something as simple as political debate can get one's blood boiling I'm afraid what else will have them snap...A spots game? A box of cereal? An insurance commercial? lolol You get my point... This is a simple discussion thread, for g-d sake let's not make war out of it!

All apologies if anyone found themselves personally offended by my posts, nothing posted here by myself (and I am sure by most participants in the discussion) was aimed to convey any personal injury or malicious defamation.

Questions of policy are serious and tremendously important matters, however, discussions on them must be approached in a cool, calm and collated manner. Also a dash of humor here and there never hurt anyone! Listen, think, learn, analyze, laugh... There's on life to live, many votes to cast! Cheers!

Peace and love you all!
Have a jolly day! <3
Old 10-09-2016, 06:45 PM   #69
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

This one should be interesting.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:06 PM   #70
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

No shaking hands!

I wouldn't touch that filthy pig either.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 07:12 PM   #71
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

It's just locker room talk. SMH

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 07:14 PM   #72
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Here it is, folks.

He's just standing there thinking about what he's going to retort (and sniff) back!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 07:19 PM   #73
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

oh oh the "Trumpkin" is sniffling again! lol
Old 10-09-2016, 07:20 PM   #74
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Get your popcorn out the circus has started! lol
Old 10-09-2016, 07:21 PM   #75
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Why is he allowed to ramble on about Bill Clinton? I wish that Martha Raddatz would have just let that door close and not ask Trump another question about it. Let's move on.

Now the shit is going down hill.

It would be nice if there was actually policy discussion. I want him shown for his stupidity and lack of plan.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 07:27 PM   #76
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Should we get a cyber security expert to explain to the Trumpkin just how ridiculous this"blenching" BS is?

Side note: Trumpkin looks sedated.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:30 PM   #77
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

OMFG. He is such a fucking NUTCASE.

And he is scolding HER? Saying she should ashamed of HERSELF?

I am dying.

Cut his fucking MIC when his time is up!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 07:34 PM   #78
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

SOOOOO glad she got to list all of what we got out of the Affordable Care Act!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

She said it plain and clear. She hit all the important points.

No pre-existing conditions
No maximum on care
Same cost for women as men
Children can be covered by parents up until age 26.

Love that this got heard on TV. YAY!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 07:35 PM   #79
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

What a bunch of mumbo jumbo was that from Trump on healthcare. Oy!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2016, 07:37 PM   #80
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

My ears are bleeding from BS galore!