Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 04-15-2016, 07:30 PM   #161
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
I like to tell it like it is, but I also am gentle in the delivery of the news so as to ease its' impact.

Is it better to save your money throughout your lifetime so as to always have a nest egg to fall back on should you need the funds, or to spend your money on whatever suits you, whenever, as you never know how long you'll live?
I'd have to say spend it on whatever suits you! Tomorrow is guaranteed to no one!

Is it better to feel good or look good......(think billy crystal's "you look marvelous skits on SNL)
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 10:22 AM   #162
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,156 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'd have to say spend it on whatever suits you! Tomorrow is guaranteed to no one!

Is it better to feel good or look good......(think billy crystal's "you look marvelous skits on SNL)
When I was younger I would have said "look good", but now that I'm older and don't feel good, I would say "feel good".

Is it better to clean your home a little bit every day, or wait and do it all on one day a week?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 10:52 AM   #163
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
When I was younger I would have said "look good", but now that I'm older and don't feel good, I would say "feel good".

Is it better to clean your home a little bit every day, or wait and do it all on one day a week?
Betta to clean a little bitta e-v-e-r-d-a-y.

Is it better to vote for Hilary aka "Blind Justice" or Bernie aka "Con Man"?
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 11:47 AM   #164
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Betta to clean a little bitta e-v-e-r-d-a-y.

Is it better to vote for Hilary aka "Blind Justice" or Bernie aka "Con Man"?

It's better to vote for My Man Bernie. Do I hear a label/derisive tone?

Is it better to seek the answers for yourself or believe the media wholesale?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 04:33 PM   #165
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
It's better to vote for My Man Bernie. Do I hear a label/derisive tone?

Is it better to seek the answers for yourself or believe the media wholesale?
It's always better to seek answers for yourself. Always.

Assuming you had to make a choice, is it better to be kind or smart?
Old 04-19-2016, 05:11 PM   #166
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It's always better to seek answers for yourself. Always.

Assuming you had to make a choice, is it better to be kind or smart?
Kind

Is it better to always leave at least a little bit for someone else or to take all that you can get while the getting is good?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 08:34 PM   #167
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Kind

Is it better to always leave at least a little bit for someone else or to take all that you can get while the getting is good?
It is better to leave at least a little bit for someone else.

Is it better to prepare food for an intimate party you are hosting, or hire a caterer?
The Following User Says Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 10:32 PM   #168
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It is better to leave at least a little bit for someone else.

Is it better to prepare food for an intimate party you are hosting, or hire a caterer?
Depends, are you a practiced foodie? Or a microwave expert?

I'm going with hire a caterer.

Is it better to live alone or with pets?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:15 AM   #169
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Depends, are you a practiced foodie? Or a microwave expert?

I'm going with hire a caterer.

Is it better to live alone or with pets?
With pets any day, no comparison!!!!
(Studies show it is advantageous to one's mental and physical health to have a pet.)

Is it better to save articles/recipes by cutting them out and saving them in a folder, or scanning them and saving them on a thumb drive?
Old 04-20-2016, 01:32 AM   #170
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
With pets any day, no comparison!!!!
(Studies show it is advantageous to one's mental and physical health to have a pet.)

Is it better to save articles/recipes by cutting them out and saving them in a folder, or scanning them and saving them on a thumb drive?
Since I have no idea what a "thumb drive" is, I'll say a folder. Better yet, an old shoebox with random recipes tossed in. My cookbook!

When you're faced with a list of tasks you don't really want to do, is it better to get the toughest, least liked one done first, or one of the easier tasks, to build up momentum?
Old 04-20-2016, 04:47 AM   #171
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gráinne View Post
Since I have no idea what a "thumb drive" is, I'll say a folder. Better yet, an old shoebox with random recipes tossed in. My cookbook!

When you're faced with a list of tasks you don't really want to do, is it better to get the toughest, least liked one done first, or one of the easier tasks, to build up momentum?
Start with the toughest is better for me, but I see the advantage to building momentum.

Is it better to have a bum knee or a bum shoulder?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2016, 11:31 AM   #172
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Start with the toughest is better for me, but I see the advantage to building momentum.

Is it better to have a bum knee or a bum shoulder?
bum knee

Is it better to forgive or forget?
Old 04-20-2016, 01:27 PM   #173
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
bum knee

Is it better to forgive or forget?
Forgive

Is it better to watch tv at night with a light on in the room, or in the dark?
Old 04-21-2016, 09:08 AM   #174
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Forgive

Is it better to watch tv at night with a light on in the room, or in the dark?
With a light on (soft light, please)

Is it better to vote for someone representing your party whose policies (past or present) you don't like or is it better to not vote at all?
Old 04-21-2016, 09:43 AM   #175
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
With a light on (soft light, please)

Is it better to vote for someone representing your party whose policies (past or present) you don't like or is it better to not vote at all?
It better to vote for your party (especially now than ever!) because so much is at stake!!

Is it better to go on vacation to the mountains or the beach??

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:04 PM   #176
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post
It better to vote for your party (especially now than ever!) because so much is at stake!!

Is it better to go on vacation to the mountains or the beach??
The beach, as long as you can go in to the water.

Is it better to eat raw or cooked vegetables?
Old 05-08-2016, 10:55 AM   #177
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Quote:
Is it better to eat raw or cooked vegetables?
Raw

Is it better to be clumsy or plodding?
Old 05-11-2016, 12:38 PM   #178
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Raw

Is it better to be clumsy or plodding?
plodding. (you can possibly fix plodding, but you can't fix clumsy!)

Is it better to be an empath or be sympathetic?
Old 05-12-2016, 04:45 PM   #179
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
plodding. (you can possibly fix plodding, but you can't fix clumsy!)

Is it better to be an empath or be sympathetic?
Empathetic......

Is it better to plan & plan or fly by the seat of your pants?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:50 PM   #180
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Empathetic......

Is it better to plan & plan or fly by the seat of your pants?
Plan

Is it better to be the coach or the referee?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: