Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 10-13-2017, 02:31 PM   #4501
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Embracing the 50's!

i am having a better time at 50 than i did at 40 or 30, and i don't remember 20 but i am pretty sure it was not fun.

i've been responsible for others since i can remember and it sure feels good to let go and only worry about myself now. i am FREE!

i am also enjoying embracing my kinky side, something i have hidden for a long time.

i do wish i had my old body back, this one works but things aren't exactly where they used to be
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 03:15 PM   #4502
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i am having a better time at 50 than i did at 40 or 30, and i don't remember 20 but i am pretty sure it was not fun.

i've been responsible for others since i can remember and it sure feels good to let go and only worry about myself now. i am FREE!

i am also enjoying embracing my kinky side, something i have hidden for a long time.

i do wish i had my old body back, this one works but things aren't exactly where they used to be
I sure enjoy you in your 50's. I love your kinky side as well as your perfectly arranged body.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 08:12 PM   #4503
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Definitely had more fun and was more productive in my 30s/40s. Had a lucrative job, owned a townhouse outside of Ft. Lauderdale, my self esteem was high. Had a good group of equally wild friends. We would jet off several times a year to Intl. Ms. Leather, Living in Leather, Michfest, even Intl. Mr. Leather, and wherever else we wanted to. I had full leathers that were given or earned. Drove around in a Saab.

Went on a nursing travel assignment, my leathers were stolen, I was raped and the asshole stole my collection of irreplaceable whip and quirts as well as all my turquoise jewelry. I was put in jail pending court which I pled Nolo contender cause I could risk a felony. Had not done what they charged me with, but it was the only way out. Had my custom made wedding ring stolen. Yeah, sure the rapist went to prison...for 2 years!

Have been homeless twice panhandling for food and a place for the night. Lost my companion animals 1) a wolf hybrid had to be placed up for adoption and 2) a sweet pitbull who was a one family dog had to be put down. My 3 cats just wandered off. My Partner's sister paid for our travel from Albuquerque and refused the animals. Once in the NE, we were housed with Her brother whose wife hated us.

Both of us became disabled, but I was the only one whose SSDI was approved. We live in a small village up near Canada. Saving money to move to a city, probably Albany.

See those 30s and 40s were truly better. I feel like I'm just biding time. My depression and OCD are much worse. Have become agoraphobic. Rarely leave the apartment which is a whole other mess.
Old 10-14-2017, 04:52 AM   #4504
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning ..

Cath i am so sorry to hear about your hard times.

i am waiting to go to work, i am not a fan of these short days!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2017, 11:46 PM   #4505
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
i am now 72. I do miss an environment which recognizes that 55 is not 70 and the slide after 70 is nothing like 60 - 70 .

You have no idea how tiresome it is to hear younger ppl ( even 60 year olds) going on abt age being just a number.

if you are one of those "plagued elders', come contact me directly and i will explain so many things to you....most of which never occurred to you till AARP sent you an email to join up.

Some of it:
There's the first moment when the kid at the grocery counter calls you Ma'am";

the moment when you realise you can't recognise a single song at a community gay dance;

the moment when you realise those 20-somethings on the dance floor might sleep with you, once ( Just to see what it's like or maybe cause they have a tiny social conscience screw loose. ).

Sooooo....Age gracefully my darlings; accept it and the wisdom it brings as it comes and only have sex with women older than you. You'll like it. They'll like it too.

And there are some amazing 80 y/o bodies out there, or so i'm told.
(Chuckling) aye, age is just a number, but bigger numbers are indicative of more wear and tear! Even allowing for my current lack of fitness, no way could I keep up with the way our (female) twenty-something instructor could fork-over an allotment (lets just draw a veil over the gap between me and the twenty-something lads on the course!) I've always used Sir or Ma'am to anyone over twenty - does this make me a bad person? :-}
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 06:34 PM   #4506
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
I've always used Sir or Ma'am to anyone over twenty - does this make me a bad person? :-}
I've always used Sir or Ma'am to anyone over about 40, but lately (I'm now 52) I'm starting to get odd looks. They seem to be thinking, "Who are you calling Ma'am? You're a Ma'am yourself!" It seems to especially happen if they are noticeably younger than me. (Instances in the leather scene not included, of course.)

Has anyone else noticed this?

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 10-26-2017 at 06:36 PM. Reason: In the kinky lifestyle, of course I'm Ma'am!
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 07:12 PM   #4507
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I've always used Sir or Ma'am to anyone over about 40, but lately (I'm now 52) I'm starting to get odd looks. They seem to be thinking, "Who are you calling Ma'am? You're a Ma'am yourself!" It seems to especially happen if they are noticeably younger than me. (Instances in the leather scene not included, of course.)

i use Ma’am and Sir and don’t mind being Ma’amed myself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 07:17 PM   #4508
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Here in the south, Texas ... not sure where you're at... The Sir and Ma'am def flow regularly from younger to older BUT... at least in the workplace it does flow the other direction too... if only as a courtesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post

Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 02:26 PM   #4509
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Is anybody in here?!

Hello?

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:05 PM   #4510
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOQUI View Post
Is anybody in here?!

Hello?

Nope!!!!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 08:18 PM   #4511
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Nope!!!!!!

Nope!?!?!?!?!?!?

what....

that nobody is here....or not that I can't be included in this thread?!

I promise I have my birth certificate to show Im older than 21.

Note: I also count with some wrinkles and, after my last haircut I noticed that I even have a few white hairs!!
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 01:55 PM   #4512
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Double that 21 and you're in like Flynn.

I meant nope in response to your 'is anybody in here' question. The exclamation points were for the 10 letter minimum. lol

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 02:21 PM   #4513
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Loft

I am here!

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 02:33 PM   #4514
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I definitely qualify for this group! LOL... Hello everyone!
Old 04-15-2018, 04:20 PM   #4515
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Lofters...Happy Sunday!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 05:00 PM   #4516
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Hello!!! Howdy!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2018, 07:07 PM   #4517
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Helloooo!! Peeking in again. I am officially in my 40's now so I guess I belong here!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 05:02 PM   #4518
introverted1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

introverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputationintroverted1 Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome! How does it feel to be a member of the club?
introverted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to introverted1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 07:17 PM   #4519
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Loft

Howdy Lofters, I hope that everyone is having a happy weekend. I am home and happy to be here with the kitties.

Cheers,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 08:14 PM   #4520
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by introverted1 View Post
Welcome! How does it feel to be a member of the club?
Weird!!! I'll admit it. I still feel young inside but 41 is officially in your 40's.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature