LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
Would you rather someone say all the right things and make you feel good , but rarely back the words up with real actions, or someone who rarely says the right things, but is always there for you or doing things for you.
Someone who stumbles verbally but is always there for me

Would you rather give up all of your enemies PLUS your closest friend OR give up all of your friends PLUS your biggest enemy?

Old 08-16-2011, 11:51 PM   #42
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Modification: I don't want someone to tell me the right things. I want someone who tells me the truth, even if I don't want to hear it. That's my idea of "being there" for me. I'd rather have all the actions and not one single word (absurd, I know, but the choice I'd make ).

(JAGG, this was a bad idea getting me and my thinking into a lighthearted thread. When I'm in a "mood", I can't seem to play games.)

Blah. I don't think I even have "enemies", though I know I'm disliked by some, maybe even many. I think I'd rather release my greatest "enemy", with the thinking that friends come back.

Would you rather... see the world, but only live to 50, or live to 100 but never leave your county?
Old 08-17-2011, 07:22 AM   #43
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Modification: I don't want someone to tell me the right things. I want someone who tells me the truth, even if I don't want to hear it. That's my idea of "being there" for me. I'd rather have all the actions and not one single word (absurd, I know, but the choice I'd make ).

(JAGG, this was a bad idea getting me and my thinking into a lighthearted thread. When I'm in a "mood", I can't seem to play games.)

Blah. I don't think I even have "enemies", though I know I'm disliked by some, maybe even many. I think I'd rather release my greatest "enemy", with the thinking that friends come back.

Would you rather... see the world, but only live to 50, or live to 100 but never leave your county?

i'm down for traveling and seeing the world!

would you rather...have fame and fortune but no college degree or a doctorate and be considered "well read" ???
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:25 AM   #44
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
i'm down for traveling and seeing the world!

would you rather...have fame and fortune but no college degree or a doctorate and be considered "well read" ???
Fame and fortune, I'll educate myself along the way.
Would you rather receive an award you don't deserve, or give someone an award you know they don't deserve?
Old 08-17-2011, 10:45 AM   #45
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Fame and fortune, I'll educate myself along the way.
Would you rather receive an award you don't deserve, or give someone an award you know they don't deserve?
Damn JAGG, making me think so early in the day-lol.

Give an award someone does not deserve. Sorry, I just can't handle the other looking at me all the time-lol.

Would you rather live a life filled with the love of your family & friends-but you never have love beyond platonic love or live a life with the one person that you are in love with-but you are alone (no family/friends) otherwise?

Old 08-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #46
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=LaneyDoll;400301]Damn JAGG, making me think so early in the day-lol.

Give an award someone does not deserve. Sorry, I just can't handle the other looking at me all the time-lol.

Would you rather live a life filled with the love of your family & friends-but you never have love beyond platonic love or live a life with the one person that you are in love with-but you are alone (no family/friends) otherwise?

I choose the one I'm in love with. If we truly loved each other, we could figure out a solution for missing family and friends.
Would you rather have to fix a flat on busy hwy. Or run out of gas in a 1 lane construction zone surrounded by cement walls , everyone behind you is trapped.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #47
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=JAGG;400327]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Damn JAGG, making me think so early in the day-lol.

I choose the one I'm in love with. If we truly loved each other, we could figure out a solution for missing family and friends.
Would you rather have to fix a flat on busy hwy. Or run out of gas in a 1 lane construction zone surrounded by cement walls , everyone behind you is trapped.
I'd rather fix the flat. The horns would drive me insane.

Would you rather tazer gun yourself or stick your tongue to a frozen pole?

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #48
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Default ok

[quote=NJFemmie;400348]
Quote:

I'd rather fix the flat. The horns would drive me insane.

Would you rather tazer gun yourself or stick your tongue to a frozen pole?
Oh boy! I'd pick the pole sticker. Would you rather be stuck next to someone with really bad breath who won't stop talking to you, or someone who is a dumb as a box of rocks and won't stop talking to you.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #49
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=JAGG;400367]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
Oh boy! I'd pick the pole sticker. Would you rather be stick next to someone with really bad breath who won't stop talking to you, or someone who is a dumb as a box of rocks and won't stop talking to you.

sinchy! bad breath would make me wanna barf!

would you rather fly when you fart or pee when you laugh?
Old 08-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #50
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

[quote=Novelafemme;400373]
Quote:

sinchy! bad breath would make me wanna barf!

would you rather fly when you fart or pee when you laugh?
Well id rather fly when I fart. Haha save on airline tickets.
Would you rather drive 75 mph and get paid 66 cents a mile, or drive 55 mph and get paid 75 cents a mile?
Old 08-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #51
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

[quote=JAGG;400386]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post

Well id rather fly when I fart. Haha save on airline tickets.
Would you rather drive 75 mph and get paid 66 cents a mile, or drive 55 mph and get paid 75 cents a mile?
i simply cannot drive 55.

would you rather lose a toe or lick a truck-stop toilet?
Old 08-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #52
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Default ha

[quote=Novelafemme;400397]
Quote:

i simply cannot drive 55.

would you rather lose a toe or lick a truck-stop toilet?
You would make more money going 75 in the end anyway. I'd rather lose a toe.
Would you rather work for a company that was laid back, told you all the time how valuable you are to them, always let you off when you asked, but raises and promotions were few and far between. Or a company that was high paced, expected you to be punctual and productive but awards and promotions and raises were plentiful.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #53
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

Quote:
Would you rather work for a company that was laid back, told you all the time how valuable you are to them, always let you off when you asked, but raises and promotions were few and far between. Or a company that was high paced, expected you to be punctual and productive but awards and promotions and raises were plentiful.
at dis point in mah life, i'll take laid back, etc

wyr hafta double dutch jump rope or pogo stick fo' an hour?
Old 08-18-2011, 06:51 AM   #54
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hir View Post
at dis point in mah life, i'll take laid back, etc

wyr hafta double dutch jump rope or pogo stick fo' an hour?

Pogo stick for an hour.
WYR have a car that never needed repairs, or a house that didnt.?
Old 08-18-2011, 06:14 PM   #55
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

quote=JAGG;400745]Pogo stick for an hour.
WYR have a car that never needed repairs, or a house that didnt.?[/quote]

A house that never needed repairs!

WYR drive in a busy city you've never been in before or walk a tight rope?
[
Old 08-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #56
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I've done the driving, so I'll choose that.

WYR live in a posh apartment in a major city, or a farm in the country?
Old 08-18-2011, 06:35 PM   #57
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
I've done the driving, so I'll choose that.

WYR live in a posh apartment in a major city, or a farm in the country?
Oooo, I'd live in the country, hands down!

WYR have to clean up bird droppings for a living or dog droppings for a living?
Old 08-18-2011, 07:54 PM   #58
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Oooo, I'd live in the country, hands down!

WYR have to clean up bird droppings for a living or dog droppings for a living?
dog droppings I don't like birds

wyr have 6 cats or 6 dogs?
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:03 PM   #59
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Mason View Post
dog droppings I don't like birds

wyr have 6 cats or 6 dogs?

Since I already have 11 cats in my house, it's obvious.

WYR have an earache or toothache?

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #60
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

earache

wyr eat steak or chicken?
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote