Notices

Old 06-26-2016, 09:45 AM   #801
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

they have done nothing outside of waking me up to let them out, stare me down for food and go back to sleep.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2016, 11:21 AM   #802
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty is laying on the window seal enjoying the sunshine.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2016, 11:32 AM   #803
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

well, they aren't really my pets..🐿🐿🐿🐿.but the squirrels outside, seem to entertain me. They are little ones, taunting each other and going round and round the tree trunk. I noticed today, one of those little guys has some big squirrel nuts to grow into!! Lol

And, my neighbor is growing corn, and one of those show off squirrels brought over an empty corn husk....🌽🌽🌽

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2016, 02:43 PM   #804
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

The "pet" did not poop or pee in the house today.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2016, 04:14 PM   #805
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

My cat was playing with my dog when out of nowhere she put a rapid fire beat down on my dog. I'm still laughing and my dog is still looking at the cat as if to say, "WTF was that all about?"

To help put the hilarity of this in perspective, my dog is a German Shepard/Cur mix and my cat is a whopping 6 lbs and only has 3 legs.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:50 PM   #806
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Actually this is more like what they didn't do. A couple of days ago I was sitting in the living room with CNN on. The wife walks through and exclaims "Oh my God they are out!" Well with 2 naughty horses I can only think.....here we go. What....where are they? No she says......not the horses, she was talking about the Brexit!!!! LOL
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2016, 04:47 PM   #807
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

They hung out with me for the rest of the day...ok, I hung out with them. The littlest one was not herself today and I became concerned. She has seemed a little confused, didn't want to eat dinner and slept most of the day. She ate breakfast and lunch ok..but, no interest in dinner. So, I made her eggs...which she happily ate.
The Following User Says Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2016, 07:45 PM   #808
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mr. Mars and Squirrels....

So I have been eating many varieties of apples: some I like, some not so much.

So the ones I haven't enjoyed, I have been presenting to the local squirrels for their enjoyment. Mr. Mars did not see the apples I put out until two of the squirrels were jostling over one. One of the squirrels took one apple up the tree and the other guarding the second.

Mr. Mars watched for a very long time, then out of the blue: took off and chased the second squirrel up the tree

After numerous squirrel chattering: Mr. Mars laid upon the second apple and stared up the tree for the longest time. Mr. Mars gave up and left without saying a word.

If trees could talk.

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 04:45 PM   #809
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

My little monster started eating his (messy) bone on my leather couch while I was busy folding laundry. As a result, I had to clean the couch.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:04 PM   #810
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

hung outside with me and followed me around all morning, then chilled inside for the afternoon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 05:06 PM   #811
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The baby kitty wants all the pets right now!!!

Haha!
Old 06-29-2016, 07:57 PM   #812
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty and Tiny Dog spent the day separated. They both probably considered it a nice break . . .

Tiny Dog had an accident in the house this morning. She tried and tried to tell me she needed to go out, but I couldn't get dressed fast enough for her - so it wasn't her fault. However, I did not have time to bleach the floor before I went to work, so Tiny Dog had to stay in the kitchen all day, so she wouldn't walk on the dirty floor in the living room.

Tiny Dog politely supervised while I bleached the floor this evening. When I was done, she leaped across the clean floor and jumped up on the couch, like she had missed it all day.

So far, Diva Kitty and Tiny Dog have not communicated this evening, as far as I can tell, even though they are currently in the same room with me.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 08:09 AM   #813
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty and I are dancing to Ladies Night by Kool & The Gang . Umm she needs to work on her moves. Haha.
Old 07-02-2016, 03:43 PM   #814
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My girl and one of the boys chased toads and the other boy threw himself on me when I came home from the kennel and sniffed me from head to toe!!
Old 07-08-2016, 06:20 PM   #815
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

Ever since the baby kitty have been alone she has become so bossy. She talks to me, even yells at me, she eats my food, and drinks my drinks. She thinks she owns my happy ass. Haha it is like being married. Haha

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2016, 07:19 PM   #816
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

They chilled out for most of the day because I wasn't home, except to come in and feed them lunch and head back out. So, I took them for a nice drive and treated them to plain cheese burgers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2016, 11:21 AM   #817
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The baby kitty has decided that we should play fetch with her nurff football in the morning before work. Haha!

Old 07-27-2016, 01:39 PM   #818
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

I had a doctors appt earlier and needed to get my mind on other things...so, the two little dogs went for a drive with me and are now chilling out on the bed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2016, 01:52 PM   #819
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

I sang their good morning song via speaker phone ~ hearing them bark back to me made my day~
Old 07-27-2016, 06:13 PM   #820
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I finally broke down and combed the mats out of Kitty Diva's fur. She can usually keep up with her cleaning, but for some reason it recently got away from her and then it seemed like just overnight she had several mats. I hate to do it, because she hates it so much. I did it over several days, getting out just one at a time, so as not to irritate her too much. Now they're finally out, and she feels so much better! I mean, her fur feels better to me when I rub her, and I also mean, she personally feels more comfortable. She has been really loving since we got them out, probably because she feels like moving around again.

Tiny Dog is pleased because Kitty Diva is less irritable. There have been fewer dive-bombing nose swats.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets