Notices

Old 06-08-2019, 08:27 AM   #121
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Started out with a fabulous breakfast of waffles and warm maple syrup......

Next is composing a list of fabulous places to go next week on day trips.,,

Lastly is doing a few chores around the house to make this place look fabulous..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 09:10 AM   #122
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

After the long and full day yesterday, it's fabulous just relaxing......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2019, 08:33 AM   #123
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
A fabulous morning, hopefully leading to a fabulous day..

It started off by a chance encounter with two cuties at my local bakery, where I was able to offer some assistance in their travel plans, regarding the Olympia Peninsula.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:45 AM   #124
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Top of the morning.........

~~

~~~~~~

Many plans for the day including a breakfast cooked by someone other than us and no clean up mess to contend with!
Old 07-13-2019, 10:28 AM   #125
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

this makes life feelamazing..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2019, 10:01 AM   #126
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Again a fabulous breakfast cooked by someone other than us and no clean up mess, fabulous weather, plans to attend a fabulous farmers market hopefully followed by a fabulous lunch...
Old 07-20-2019, 04:58 PM   #127
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

We went and saw Lion King this morning. It was good!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2019, 04:04 AM   #128
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Even tho I woke up at an ungodly hour and couldn't get back to sleep, I still consider this a fabulous morning....
Old 09-28-2019, 08:33 AM   #129
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Simply fabulous!!

Last day to work with most of my amazing staff!

But of course, that one, who is most difficult,
did not surprise me at all. I expected this...lol lol lol ( makes for even more fabulousness)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2019, 07:58 AM   #130
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
So far it's been a fabulous start to a hopefully fabulous day!

Nothing special planned but the fall colors are finally turning here so just that in and of itself is a fabulous thing.......
Old 10-05-2019, 03:12 PM   #131
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fabulous

My favorite kind of day with a lot of rest. No TV and no computer. Lots of good chats with friends.

I did whip out some yummy food for a couple of hours so we are all set for a relaxing day.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2019, 07:53 AM   #132
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The start to this fabulous morning was encountering something homemade and containing chocolate chips on the kitchen counter...
Old 10-19-2019, 08:31 AM   #133
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,008 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Power company is in my neighborhood and we don’t have any power. I was going to do some work this morning from home. But now I can’t. Then I Thought I’d go Into the office and work but I can’t get out of the complex because there’s no power. Power won’t be on for another five or six hours. Computer is not working, tablet not working, the Only thing working is the phone and I can’t work on my phone.

Could be worse, at least I don’t have any deadlines due next week.

That’s how my Saturday morning is going.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2019, 06:54 PM   #134
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got up for work after only sleeping 5 hours.

Not great.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2019, 07:47 PM   #135
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Update on rescue cat: I named him Buddy..at least for the time being...i woke up late and talked with neighbors asking if they knew anything about him..I didn't want to assume he was homeless if he was an owned cat...he's a teenager and was not happy in the garage...i brought him inside and my cat who was on the other side of the glass just watched him unhappily but did not become territorial...which is strange because he is very territorial...Buddy, so called was not happy in the house either and wanted out of my arms and searched for a way out...this made me doubt that he was homeless and i decided, since he seemed so determined that perhaps he had a home elsewhere...so i released him..i was a little sad about it because i really thought Buddy was a very sweet cat..but they are all sweet...i left my garage open with food and water..just in case........guess who's in the garage?!?...there are no guarantees. I will let him out during the day and see if he comes here at night......i'm home tonight having cocoa...it's chilly out...winter is coming....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2019, 06:38 AM   #136
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Update on rescue cat: I named him Buddy..at least for the time being...i woke up late and talked with neighbors asking if they knew anything about him..I didn't want to assume he was homeless if he was an owned cat...he's a teenager and was not happy in the garage...i brought him inside and my cat who was on the other side of the glass just watched him unhappily but did not become territorial...which is strange because he is very territorial...Buddy, so called was not happy in the house either and wanted out of my arms and searched for a way out...this made me doubt that he was homeless and i decided, since he seemed so determined that perhaps he had a home elsewhere...so i released him..i was a little sad about it because i really thought Buddy was a very sweet cat..but they are all sweet...i left my garage open with food and water..just in case........guess who's in the garage?!?...there are no guarantees. I will let him out during the day and see if he comes here at night......i'm home tonight having cocoa...it's chilly out...winter is coming....
What is the latest with Buddy inquiring minds etc etc and all that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2019, 07:20 AM   #137
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
What is the latest with Buddy inquiring minds etc etc and all that!

Come and go as you please, a warm place, free food, water who'd pass up that....
Old 10-26-2019, 08:42 AM   #138
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Quote:
Come and go as you please, a warm place, free food, water who'd pass up that....
He left for the day...and hasn't been back ..i miss him and look for him every day but so far he hasn't wondered back...I haven't given up..if he appears i will be taking him to the vet to see if he has a chip, first thing! Thanks for asking H..he's been on my mind this morning
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2019, 04:55 PM   #139
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
He left for the day...and hasn't been back ..i miss him and look for him every day but so far he hasn't wondered back...I haven't given up..if he appears i will be taking him to the vet to see if he has a chip, first thing! Thanks for asking H..he's been on my mind this morning

What a kind thing and thoughtful thing to do! You're such a nice person...
Old 10-27-2019, 05:07 PM   #140
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thumbs up

Quote:
What a kind thing and thoughtful thing to do! You're such a nice person...
thanks for your compliment H..you've always been gracious & kind to me...Your trip to Portland with your grrl sounds lovely especially since it falls during Thanksgiving...wishing you both the most glorious and beautiful trip together..she is a very lucky grrl