1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post

dang... reading your examples... i really would like to know what you couldnt post!!!

cmon... you can tell us...
we wont tell anyone else....
trust us
*laughing* (Gosh, this makes me feel SO easy - ask once, and I give right in! )

The Forbidden Post:

Dear ******, (or Dear *********)

Waiting for the moment when you are finally ready for me is killing me. My mouth is watering in anticipation. Your hot sauces touching my tongue make me long for more. My mouth closes around you, and sucks you in. Others may like you limp, but I find that a lil firmness is a good thing. I love the way you feel in my mouth. Your sauces cover my lips. You fill me completely. When I finally walk away from you, I am fully satisfied.

Always,
Sated
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #22
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post

Don't tell....keep it a secret
LOL! *nodnod* I know, I know, I am far too quick to give in!!! I will work harder next time to make 'em wait at least a lil longer!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #23
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
*laughing* (Gosh, this makes me feel SO easy - ask once, and I give right in! )

The Forbidden Post:

Dear ******, (or Dear *********)

Waiting for the moment when you are finally ready for me is killing me. My mouth is watering in anticipation. Your hot sauces touching my tongue make me long for more. My mouth closes around you, and sucks you in. Others may like you limp, but I find that a lil firmness is a good thing. I love the way you feel in my mouth. Your sauces cover my lips. You fill me completely. When I finally walk away from you, I am fully satisfied.

Always,
Sated

ah heck... if you cant share a bowl of spaghetti (???) with a neighbor...
and i will never tell... lola said so too... so there is no reason to berate yourself for being such a wanton woman...

rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 10:37 PM   #24
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:

and i will never tell... lola said so too... so there is no reason to berate yourself for being such a wanton woman...

*Laughing* Exactly!!!! Even if ya do tell, it's kinda out there now, isn't it? *G*
Old 11-13-2010, 10:44 PM   #25
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Ohhhh noooo, don't you drag me into this, you're the one who tried to get me to spill the beans about my special pet name, uh uh, yep, it were YOU.
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 10:56 PM   #26
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Dear ********,

There are moments when it takes you just a minute to get up and running...you slowly warm up as you come to life. My fingers run nimbly over the right buttons, using our special word so that I can have better access to you. You let me in, not keeping any secrets from me. I am free to browse those things that you keep filed away any time I want. My hand closes around your 'special attachment' as I click my way around. My finger presses slightly against the button repeatedly through the night. You allow me to wander here and there, never worrying about what I am doing. You don't care if I play, or if I need time just for me. I trust completely that you will always be there when I need you. Waiting and ready.

Sincerely,
With Gratitude for Your Service
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #27
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dear ********,

There are moments when it takes you just a minute to get up and running...you slowly warm up as you come to life. My fingers run nimbly over the right buttons, using our special word so that I can have better access to you. You let me in, not keeping any secrets from me. I am free to browse those things that you keep filed away any time I want. My hand closes around your 'special attachment' as I click my way around. My finger presses slightly against the button repeatedly through the night. You allow me to wander here and there, never worrying about what I am doing. You don't care if I play, or if I need time just for me. I trust completely that you will always be there when I need you. Waiting and ready.

Sincerely,
OMG, I can't stop giggling....I know, wrong emotion!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:06 PM   #28
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
OMG, I can't stop giggling....I know, wrong emotion!
*Laughing* Wrong Emotion? There is no such thing!!!! Giggle away! Enjoy! Smile! Laugh! Share! Post!! Play! Just have fun with it! That's the purpose of this thread, and if I'm not mistaken, giggling is a great sign of fun!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #29
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Dear ********,

Sincerely,
Oh my .........
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:48 PM   #30
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
Oh my .........
*Laughing* Oh, come on Billy....there's dirty thoughts swirling around that great mind of yours..I just know it!!
Old 11-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #31
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

dear ***** ***** ******...

i find myself thinking of you at all hours... when i first see you exposed in front of me... my eyes skim down your lines... different parts of you making me pause to soak in what your essence is trying to impart to me...
i see the marks of other lovers showing plainly on your body where they have left their signatures on you... the threads fall away from you... waiting on me... i check you for anything new... deciding where to touch first to see the evidence of your intercourse with so many august members...
those members left a bit of themselves inside you... it is up to me to tease those out of you so that again you can make me feel so many intense emotions that all night long all i can do is go from one part of you to the next at a near frantic pace until finally... exhausted... i just cant take any more of you... skimming your body once more in case there is some part of you i didnt touch... thoughts of you ramble around inside me now...

sincerely
rlin
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 12:36 AM   #32
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
dear ***** ***** ******...

i find myself thinking of you at all hours... when i first see you exposed in front of me... my eyes skim down your lines... different parts of you making me pause to soak in what your essence is trying to impart to me...
i see the marks of other lovers showing plainly on your body where they have left their signatures on you... the threads fall away from you... waiting on me... i check you for anything new... deciding where to touch first to see the evidence of your intercourse with so many august members...
those members left a bit of themselves inside you... it is up to me to tease those out of you so that again you can make me feel so many intense emotions that all night long all i can do is go from one part of you to the next at a near frantic pace until finally... exhausted... i just cant take any more of you... skimming your body once more in case there is some part of you i didnt touch... thoughts of you ramble around inside me now...

sincerely
rlin
Wow! That may be the hottest note Butch Femme Planet has ever gotten!!!! I am considerably impressed!!! On a scale of 1 to 10? 297!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 12:57 AM   #33
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Quote:
Ohhhh noooo, don't you drag me into this, you're the one who tried to get me to spill the beans about my special pet name, uh uh, yep, it were YOU.
speaking of which...
i have to say... the lovely OP is much more forthcoming than you!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #34
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
speaking of which...
i have to say... the lovely OP is much more forthcoming than you!
*Laughing* Thanks for the compliment...Do I sense a dare??

*blinks at Lola* I do believe....mmhmm..yep..that's how it reads to me!!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #35
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear ***** *****

Dear ***** *****,

I know you're in the kitchen...waiting. I try so hard to resist you, but I can feel you calling to me. The more I try to resist, the greater my obsession becomes. Finally I can't take it anymore and find you laying there on the table...

Before I can change my mind i grab you with both hands a bury my tongue in your hole, tasting your sweetness, getting you all over my face. I am caught up in it all and eat you until i'm satisfied.

I leave the room licking my lips and fingers...
ManOMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ManOMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2010, 01:21 AM   #36
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOMan View Post
Dear ***** *****,

I know you're in the kitchen...waiting. I try so hard to resist you, but I can feel you calling to me. The more I try to resist, the greater my obsession becomes. Finally I can't take it anymore and find you laying there on the table...

Before I can change my mind i grab you with both hands a bury my tongue in your hole, tasting your sweetness, getting you all over my face. I am caught up in it all and eat you until i'm satisfied.

I am guessing here! Lemon Donut??? Am I close??
Old 11-14-2010, 01:24 AM   #37
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am guessing here! Lemon Donut??? Am I close??

Well you're in the right room....
ManOMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:25 AM   #38
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Well you're in the right room....
*Laughing* That leaves SO many options!!! I'm still workin on it tho! I'll not give up THAT easily!!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:30 AM   #39
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Dear ***** *****,

Apple Crepe? *Laughing* I have too much of a sweet tooth for this! I'm all over the kitchen!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:42 AM   #40
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Dear**** *****,

I can here you coming a mile away. That familiar tune in the air. I always run out to great you and invite you in. I love to unwrap you... place my warm wet lips around your stick...slowly take you in. As you melt inside my mouth I suck your juices in before they drip off my lips. I love you best when the sun is shining and I am hot and sweaty with thoughts of you on my mind. It doesn't matter if you make me sticky and traces of you always end up on my clothes. It doesn't matter if you make my lips numb and my jaw tired. I love you regardless and await your return!!!

Sincerely,

Craving a Bomb Stick
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: