Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

a little miracle in a piecrust!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 03:05 PM   #222
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Bat wing cheese balls (1 inch ea)
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 08:01 PM   #223
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Im going to try this..

INGREDIENTS
1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree $1.29
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice $0.10
2 Tbsp brown sugar $0.04
1 cup greek yogurt $1.50
1 pkg 1/3 box cinnamon graham crackers $0.99
INSTRUCTIONS
Stir together the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar in a bowl.
Unwrap the graham crackers and place them in a gallon sized zip top bag. Crush the crackers with a rolling pin.
Layer the graham crackers, seasoned pumpkin puree, and yogurt into four containers. Feel free to create the layers in any order. My layers went as follows: 2 Tbsp graham, 3 Tbsp pumpkin, 2 Tbsp graham, 1/4 cup yogurt, 2 Tbsp graham, 3 Tbsp pumpkin, top with graham.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 08:02 PM   #224
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 07:55 AM   #225
Uli

How Do You Identify?:
fat girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married!

Tournaments Won: 1

Uli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST Reputation

I would usually say that what I love about autumn is being able to open all my windows and let the fresh air in without turning my house into a sauna. But, it's been Autumn for nearly a month and my AC is still on because it's been mostly running in the 80's. My favorite times of year are the 'in-betweens' . . .when it's cool but not cold, warm but not hot - when cooking all day is enough to warm the house and opening the windows is enough to cool it.
Uli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uli For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 08:08 AM   #226
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli View Post
I would usually say that what I love about autumn is being able to open all my windows and let the fresh air in without turning my house into a sauna. But, it's been Autumn for nearly a month and my AC is still on because it's been mostly running in the 80's. My favorite times of year are the 'in-betweens' . . .when it's cool but not cold, warm but not hot - when cooking all day is enough to warm the house and opening the windows is enough to cool it.
I know! I went out this morning and it's 80 and muggy in October! Where is the crisp fall fall weather I love so much?! The leaves are changing - they got the memo - why isn't everyone else on board?
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 05:27 PM   #227
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

(almost) time to get your boo outta the box
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 06:34 PM   #228
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Running and jumping hand in hand with someone special thru piles of leaves
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 08:45 PM   #229
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Everything. It's my favorite season.

The cool crisp air, the leaves and acorns falling on the ground, the pecan trees tossing their pecans to the ground, pumpkins in the stores, the large variety of apples in the stores, the big bins full of different types of nuts in the stores.

Lovely! Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 04:06 PM   #230
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

a pumpkin a day keeps the heebie jebbies away-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 04:46 PM   #231
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Autumn

Winter food, yum.

Not time yet in Texas but soon.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 03:57 PM   #232
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
a pumpkin a day keeps the heebie jebbies away-
I love this picture. Autumn.. lovely autumn. Some of the reasons to love that season.

Deborah
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 03:58 PM   #233
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

There's a much better chance to find sweet potatoes (not yams, although I eat them too) at the grocery store.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 06:48 PM   #234
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
There's a much better chance to find sweet potatoes (not yams, although I eat them too) at the grocery store.
And these are full of bet carotene, which is a precurser of vitamin A.
Vitamin A is great for giving strength to the immune system, good vision and eye health.
When the weather starts to get cooler, possible illnesses could arise? Nature provides.

Deborah
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 07:22 PM   #235
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
And these are full of bet carotene, which is a precurser of vitamin A.
Vitamin A is great for giving strength to the immune system, good vision and eye health.
When the weather starts to get cooler, possible illnesses could arise? Nature provides.

Deborah
Yes, absolutely. I love sweet potatoes and they are healthy. Even more key they are a healthy carb. When I am eating healthy I focus on healthy carbs, not low carbs (more of a weightlifter's type diet - which I also do lift weights when I am being healthy). My two main stalwarts for healthy carbs are sweet potatoes and quinoa. Now I just have to make the time to do real grocery shopping, since the closest grocery store is a half hour away - which isn't super far but it's over an hour of total driving plus the shopping so I tend to not do it as often as I should.

So true what you say about nature providing at just the right time of year.

Other yummy autumnal foods that I love are homemade soups and stews. It is well beyond my (practically nonexistent) cooking abilities but I do love to eat them, especially in fall.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 07:58 PM   #236
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post

Other yummy autumnal foods that I love are homemade soups and stews. It is well beyond my (practically nonexistent) cooking abilities but I do love to eat them, especially in fall.
There's a way to easily make yummy stews with a crockpot.

Place in a crockpot sliced beef, carrots, onions, celery and seasonings before leaving for work.

When you arrive home, dinner will be ready. Tender beef slow simmered with veggies.
Trust me it's yummy, I've done it. You could quickly make a salad or real nice for the cold weather.
Of course you can do the same with chicken, etc.

Deborah
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 08:40 PM   #237
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Fall sunsets

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 11:02 PM   #238
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

pumpkin donuts-
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 11:09 PM   #239
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Ummm what is this Autumn you speak of?

LOL

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 08:37 PM   #240
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation
Default Everything

In Colorado the only tree's you see changing colors when living up in the mountains is the beautiful Aspen's also known as quakies. There's a story behind them being called quakies, but in this moment I can't remember all of it. shrug. This year they are an amazing gold color that set the hillsides alive with color and movement because each grove seems to be trying to out do the one closest.
Here in Oregon last year at this time we were still over in Central Oregon where the only color you really see are the tree's who are essentially non native tree's, purple autumn ash, maples, birches just to name a few. Here in Vernonia and most towns west of the Cascade mountain range you will see oak's, maples with their huge leaves and the vibrant red of the Oregon grape bush which looks like a tree but really isn't. There is a huge assortment of pines and cedars that are everywhere. The hillsides look very much like a patch work quilt that has seen better day's. Ratty and worn but still showing up to the party with her coat of many colors to wrap you in her warmth. Today I am reminded that I love every little thing about fall. The crisp morning air that hold a promise of warmer temps as the day draws on. The scents of someone's fireplace and camp fires. To hot cocoa and hot cider with a hint of cinnamon. #everylittlething

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post: