Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm taking a summer class that requires an assignment done each day from now until June 10, then two weeks of face-to-face classes. I thought I'd missed the assignment for Friday, which would have meant no 10 points (makeups not done). I was shocked to find it still up, and openable tonight, and I got my full credit! Hello, "A" for this class!

Besides that, today was day 3 of going to the pool with the kids, and letting them do their thing while I waterjogged and worked out. Long, long way to go to any semblance of fitness, but it makes me feel gooood.

I think I need to add to this thread a lot.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:57 AM   #4042
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Things that brought me joy:
  • A week of having someone here
  • Saying goodbye knowing I'd be saying hello in another 2 weeks
  • Plans for him to return in July
  • A chiweenie back warmer
  • Knowing Jack.
  • Girl time
  • Breathing
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 07:31 AM   #4043
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

Only been up for a few minutes: waking up and seeing my beautiful child sleeping. So grateful! Fills me with joy!
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #4044
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Sanctuary

My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 08:09 AM   #4045
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Being awakened in the night by Ivan's loud singing!!!

He's back to his old super sweet self again.

Of course, now he's up on the top ledge, full of crickets and all sacked out!!! It was a big night, last night.

~Theo~
Old 06-08-2011, 08:49 AM   #4046
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

One of my bestest friends is a first time gramma today!! We both got teary eyed on the phone this morning!!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #4047
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Damn good conversation...then hearing them cuss out the Family Feud game on facebook.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #4048
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Things that brought me joy today:

• An awesome session with my therapist.
  • Remembering where my hula hoop starts and ends
  • Plans to do something for my community
  • Birds at the feeder
  • A kitten's paws from under my couch
  • Austin in general
  • My honey
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #4049
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Little Brother came over this afternoon to help me try to fix my tv issues, but I'd already bodged a quick fix at about 3am and forgot to let him know, but he did bring my moving in present with him too
Then later on, Mum came down for a cuppa tea and a natter, it was great to catch up and we got to talk about everything else I need to do to truly put my stamp on this house to make it all mine. Well, all Tiggers, cos, really, she rules the roost... You never own a cat, you serve 'em!

Massive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Massive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #4050
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The simplest thing...

My velcro-cat, Maxwell, sitting on the back of my chair, paws on my shoulder, watching the screen as I type, and occasionally nuzzling my ear while purring.....Although, I could do without the claws hooked into my shoulder....
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #4051
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I have a cooker, no more cooking in the microwave!

And, later I should be able to start using my kitchen sink ... it's been depressing not being able to do anything other than emptying the dishwashing bowl into my bathroom sink

Massive is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Massive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 07:20 PM   #4052
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Wowzers! I got an email from the dean of my masters' program, saying I needed to apply for graduation. What? I thought I was graduating next May. Nope, six weeks from now , after I finish up my summer classes, not after my year of mentored teaching. Yay!

Old 06-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #4053
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Lots of things brought Me joy today:

~ Texting with friends

~ Watching hockey and The Bachelorette

~ Making plans for the future, seeing where life will be taking Me

~ Chocolate and pepsi while watching tv

~ Getting a few things accomplished

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:39 AM   #4054
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Puppy!

Our friend from Alaska is visiting for her family reunion. She brought with her a ten week old black Husky puppy, who she rescued in Alaska.

Her sister that lives locally will be adopting her. Laerkin and I are pup sitting this week while the family is out of town for their reunion.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #4055
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Introducing the Frigidare Gallery gas range....

... not only does it have a convection oven, but also one of those snazzy middle burners so I can use the ginormous cast iron skillet!

sometimes, it really is the little things in life.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #4056
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

After being on a minivacation, coming home and sleeping in our own bed last night.

RAIN ~ FINALLY!

Planning to cook a belated Father's Day dinner for my dad tomorrow night.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #4057
Starrynightaw

How Do You Identify?:
Femme. Queer. Submissive.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Honey :)
Relationship Status:
Single!

Location: Southern Alabama, But I can also be found in surrounding areas. (Travel Alot)
Starrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST Reputation

Having a peaceful day.
Starrynightaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Starrynightaw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 11:23 PM   #4058
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Being lazy on the couch before work...canoodled with my honey...just talking
Old 06-20-2011, 11:26 PM   #4059
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
Being lazy on the couch before work...canoodled with my honey...just talking
Ditto For Sure!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #4060
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

What brought me joy today:

• Waking up with a soft furry purry Flynn head tucked in my hand
  • Playing hide-and-seek with Batman who pounced on my head
  • Hearing Nayru streeeetttch and yawn herself awake from her pile of blankets
  • Vinegar's enthusiastic attack of my hand that was trying to pet her
  • Knowing I am alive and healthy
  • The cool air after last night's thunderstorms
  • Having the power to choose who can be in my world and who cannot
  • A fun dinner with fun people
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:

Tags