Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Facebook group!

We found we have quite a lot in common! So we starting talking, then progressed to the date stuff, then she is visiting and then see what happens.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2021, 07:41 PM   #82
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Rico & I met each other at a friends-only afternoon dinner party and we had such a lovely time with our mutual friends that we plotted to see each other as often as we could, in the beginning.

We've been inseparable since that late August afternoon. We've laughed together and cried and we've grown so incredibly close over the past 2 and a half years that we made our engagement official, recently.

We have plans for our wedding, next year, but we may wait a little while longer until the pandemic subsides and life (and travel) is safer for us and our chosen family of friends.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2021, 01:19 PM   #83
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Meet your partner

I was working at the Vet hospital and my friends ex gf came in with her new puppy. She was worried the little one had problems. Before the vet came out to see her I said to her that the puppy had rickets (bow legs and all). I told her she should take it back and try for one without the problem. Sure enough, the vet says, rickets, you should try to get another puppy. Well that was the beginning, I asked her out to pizza and beer and she said yes and we were happy for 22 more years.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2021, 08:22 PM   #84
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I was working at the Vet hospital and my friends ex gf came in with her new puppy. She was worried the little one had problems. Before the vet came out to see her I said to her that the puppy had rickets (bow legs and all). I told her she should take it back and try for one without the problem. Sure enough, the vet says, rickets, you should try to get another puppy. Well that was the beginning, I asked her out to pizza and beer and she said yes and we were happy for 22 more years.

What a wonderful story Stone!

I met Mary at the office job I got when I first moved to Milwaukee & I met my "traveling companion" at the hotel's front office where I always stayed at in Chicago.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2021, 01:32 PM   #85
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

My wife and I posted in butch-femme forums so our screen names were familiar to each other. We met in person at a BFP Reunion (would love to see another one of those...reunion, not wife). I thought to myself "I wish I could be with a woman like her." I thought she was beautiful, intelligent and funny, but she was "unavailable" at the time. Fast forward a year or two at another Reunion and another case of bad timing. Over the next several years, we both found ourselves in and out of relationships. We also wandered in and out of the butch-femme community. It must have been about 10 years between our first encounter (in-person) and our first kiss. It was well worth the wait.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: