Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 08-19-2017, 02:34 PM   #101
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Strange...... I took the test and I got Full Fledged Empath but I really don't agree? Maybe a Partial but definately not Full?
not sure, i've never considered myself and empath, but if i go by the list... dang
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:44 PM   #102
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

<< partial empath lol peoples odors offend me ~
Old 08-19-2017, 03:42 PM   #103
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Over the past couple of years I have been busy diving deep into the Law Of Attraction, positive lifestyle and how to make things happen for myself.

I would like to share what I have been learning and have some talk about it all.

I put into into action recently and manifested a job! This stuff works!

Anyone else here live by the Law of Attraction?

I must have missed the test/survey?? If so: please share again, thanks. ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:59 PM   #104
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
I must have missed the test/survey?? If so: please share again, thanks. ks-

Do you mean the Are you and Empath link?

http://woobox.com/4bf3qw/?source=EQFB-ESGLAL
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2017, 05:06 PM   #105
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default this is so true...

Moderate Empath
You are open and caring and may, at times, be a sponge for other people’s stress and joy. You may be sensitive to noise, smells, and excessive talking. You like to have alone time to replenish. You feel relaxed in nature and may enjoy long quiet baths. You may have the tendency to “over-give” to people, and you sometimes have a hard time saying “no.” Learning to set healthy limits and boundaries is an essential part of your self-care. Learning these skills will replenish your energy.

Thank you Dee, Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 05:43 AM   #106
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
Moderate Empath
You are open and caring and may, at times, be a sponge for other people’s stress and joy. You may be sensitive to noise, smells, and excessive talking. You like to have alone time to replenish. You feel relaxed in nature and may enjoy long quiet baths. You may have the tendency to “over-give” to people, and you sometimes have a hard time saying “no.” Learning to set healthy limits and boundaries is an essential part of your self-care. Learning these skills will replenish your energy.

Thank you Dee, Ks-
do you find this to be true?

i need to learn better self care in regard to allowing other's energies to be taken on by me.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:08 PM   #107
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Hello energy minded people..

i am getting a tarot reading Monday.

While i am excited i am a bit nervous as the last several attempts at getting psychic readings done have resulted in total chaos and cancelations.

So going a whole new route. Double sweet that this is a gift.

i plan on doing lots of energy clearing this weekend !!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 05:44 AM   #108
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am woo woo attracting a smooth day. One free of stress and strain and unknown obstacles. I will go to work and it will be good and then I will go to each of my appointments as planned and they will start and finish on time and traffic will flow easily. I will be on time and absolutely gorgimagous for Him tonight. Today is going to progress like an easy flowing river, so sayeth I.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 06:06 AM   #109
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I think my system drops when i am preprocessing upcoming events. .. especially energy work.. i feel a bug coming on

Happens everytime!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 06:32 AM   #110
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmnn.. I'm an open-minded skeptic. On the one hand - science, and in such a complex world, coincidences are bound to happen fairly frequently. On the other hand, I've had the durnedest run of the right things happening at the right time from the start of 2016 until current (I can't even be sure yet that my current health wobble is entirely a negative, as I've had one or two things happen that at first apepared to be a negative but turned out to have substantial positive sides to them). And even understanding statistics as I do, I seem to have seen the outer edges of the bell curves scarily often this last 20 months.

What I do know is that a positive mindset helps enormously, generally. I tried that empathy test, and got 'moderate empath', about what I expected. Many thanks for the stuff re decluttering, Dee. I was in mid-declutter when I took ill, and your note re that has renewed my determination to do a good job of it!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 06:48 AM   #111
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

I decluttered some email accounts this.morning. feels great!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 05:21 PM   #112
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

okay so this is the third time this has happened.

1) BeeGees (Robin Gibb)
2) Prince
3) Steely Dan (co founder Walter Becker)

For some reason i have downloaded these groups music and listened constantly, same songs over and over then a few days later, someone dies.

i know i am not killing these people, but what in the heck?
Old 09-23-2017, 04:37 AM   #113
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i was told Feng Shui is needed in my life. There are some very AMAZING things happening in my life, but i am on a terrible business streak and a am going through huge personal loss.

Anyone have any advise? How do i keep the good and release the not so good?

Old 09-29-2017, 06:57 PM   #114
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i was told Feng Shui is needed in my life. There are some very AMAZING things happening in my life, but i am on a terrible business streak and a am going through huge personal loss.

Anyone have any advise? How do i keep the good and release the not so good?

I'm not too sure, unfortunately. I went through this same thing 7-8 months ago myself.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:15 PM   #115
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I have not been working the LOA principles like I should be, and my life shows it! I really need to get started again. I got discouraged for awhile because no matter how positive I was on a daily basis, negative things just kept happening....... I seriously need to get it together.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:25 PM   #116
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i changed all my passwords to add a word that signifies my biz.

i rearranged my furniture and did some room clearing last weekend

i booked a gig yesterday.

that was nice.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:06 AM   #117
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Today I'm going to focus on staying positive no matter what. I'm going to be grateful for all I have and just deal with any negatively by keeping a smile on my face. I am also going to try to stop over-analyzing everything and stressing and worrying about the future. Please wish me luck!!
Old 09-30-2017, 11:09 AM   #118
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
Today I'm going to focus on staying positive no matter what. I'm going to be grateful for all I have and just deal with any negatively by keeping a smile on my face. I am also going to try to stop over-analyzing everything and stressing and worrying about the future. Please wish me luck!!
inspiring!
Old 02-03-2018, 05:24 AM   #119
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

*dusts off the thread*

How about some manifesting?

My job is REALLY stressful right now, so i am going for some really zen vibes for the office.

You have to be so careful for what you put out there.

A few months ago i wanted to see more daylight as the days were getting shorter, next thing i know, they cut back my hours.

i had daylight alright!

Then i complained that i want more income, even looked at taking a second job... next thing.. i am working 55 hours a week.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 06:36 AM   #120
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Funny, I was thinking about posting here yesterday. I've been trying to manifest an owl lately, since I've never seen one. So I look at the treetops a lot. Then someone local posted on FB that they heard one out their window. And her window is quite close to mine. Then a week or so later, I heard it too. Now all I have to do is SEE it

Not everyone is ready to hear about LoA, that is is ok. But if you are, and you haven't yet visited this website, I like their daily quotes: http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofat...urce/index.php