Old 08-18-2018, 05:51 PM   #5301
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
After a good tumble down the bottom two steps on the stairs and an ER visit later- not as good as I was this morning. Leg in a brace (immobilizing my knee) which got twisted like a soft serve cone and My shoulder is now totally immobilized with another wrap around brace. Nothing broken. However, My shoulder has two hairline fractures.

Did you know that hardwood floors have no give?

Food for thought.
I suspected it, given that they are not called softwood floors.

Yikes!

Be more careful!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 07:59 PM   #5302
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to Reach

Reach, you took hella spill! Hope you have a faster recovery for your speclfic injuries than normal predicted recovery time for them.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 08:13 PM   #5303
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I suspected it, given that they are not called softwood floors.

Yikes!

Be more careful!

Ok the whole "softwood floors".. you gave me a laugh Gemme- thank you. At least it does not hurt to do that.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2018, 08:14 PM   #5304
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
Reach, you took hella spill! Hope you have a faster recovery for your speclfic injuries than normal predicted recovery time for them.
Thank you Rock. Oh, and I am not even going to ask what the predicted recovery time is. I would likely faint.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 07:17 AM   #5305
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default responding to Reach

You are certainly welcome. I am always getting banged up and it makes me really feel for others when they have an incident.

Nothing half-assed about you, my friend. Each injury would be characterized as severe by itself. You pulled double-duty.

Feel better soon but make sure you take it real easy and give yourself time to heal well.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 09:10 AM   #5306
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

In a word: sore. Sleeping was rough, but I got there eventually. I think a good soak in the tub today will be in order.

Thank you again Rock. Yeah, it is true- nothing half-assed about me even when I injure myself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 04:42 PM   #5307
Silk

How Do You Identify?:
An American Bohemian Femme
Relationship Status:
Galahad bleeds black and orange and I'm proud to ride pillion.

Silk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST Reputation

Elated. It's our first day as a wedded couple.
Old 08-19-2018, 04:58 PM   #5308
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
After a good tumble down the bottom two steps on the stairs and an ER visit later- not as good as I was this morning. Leg in a brace (immobilizing my knee) which got twisted like a soft serve cone and My shoulder is now totally immobilized with another wrap around brace. Nothing broken. However, My shoulder has two hairline fractures.

Did you know that hardwood floors have no give?

Food for thought.
Oh my goodness. I'm glad it was only two steps - imagine the damage if it had been the whole flight? Be careful and rest up!

I feel like: my belly is full of good food and my body is tired from loads of physical labor today and my heart is happy.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 05:25 PM   #5309
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Oh my goodness. I'm glad it was only two steps - imagine the damage if it had been the whole flight? Be careful and rest up!

I feel like: my belly is full of good food and my body is tired from loads of physical labor today and my heart is happy.

Quite true. The ER doc said I was fortunate that my head did not take a good bounce or thud. Thank you Universe.

Thank you for the concern, easy. Glad you had a good day!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 05:37 PM   #5310
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

So happy.

This is my first day of vacation, and things are falling into place.

My girls called me today, to say "we got that one day covered, so dont come in"
Those are the same girls who told me to buy another swim suit. I'm going to spend a few days at the beach. I'll be looking super cute!

I've got a babysitter for the diabetic cat.

All things a go! I could high five myself!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 07:31 PM   #5311
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk View Post
Elated. It's our first day as a wedded couple.
Congrats!!! You and approximately 30,000 other couples took advantage of the palindrome of 8/18/18.

There's no getting out of forgetting your anniversary!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 08:51 PM   #5312
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I’m feeling a bit conflicted right now.

I had a pretty freakin’ awesome weekend, but I also feel like I am catching a summer cold.

Ain’t nobody got time for that.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 09:15 PM   #5313
Silk

How Do You Identify?:
An American Bohemian Femme
Relationship Status:
Galahad bleeds black and orange and I'm proud to ride pillion.

Silk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST ReputationSilk Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Gemme,
Yes it will be easy to remember though we were to wed a bit earlier. The delay ended up serendipitous as it gave me two extra days to make the journey.

Last edited by Silk; 08-19-2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Personalize
Silk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 05:44 AM   #5314
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Well, I feel fortunate that today is going to be a bit overcast and that it will remain in the 70s with a slighter lower dew point. I'll be working outside for most the day so that will be helpful and a little more comfortable than usual.

Also, I feel loved by the fur babes. A little too much sometimes....thanks, Loki!....but he stalks and harasses with love.

I think.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 06:57 AM   #5315
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Pleasantly surprised with the sunshine. I thought it was gonna be rainy for days.
Old 08-20-2018, 07:47 AM   #5316
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I am feeling pretty happy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 05:06 PM   #5317
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Full, sleepy, and happy.
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 07:18 PM   #5318
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm a little too full from dinner, content when I look at the babies spread out snoozing, annoyed with customers who don't pay their damn bills, amused by my more eccentric customers, laughing at Celebrity Family Feud and the Discover commercial where she butt dials her ex, frustrated with those who don't take responsibility for their actions, interested in a show called A Million Little Things, a little sleepy and procrastinating cleaning the cat boxes.

So, not much going on, really.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 07:31 PM   #5319
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Really excited!
One of my dearest friends has arranged a vacation to come down here for over a week. We reserved a doggie friendly suite at a Lodge near the Blue Ridge Parkway.
The Lodge is a perfect place to stay on top the mountain, within a short drive to Asheville and surrounding places that promise lots of fun places to explore.
We can either sit on top the mountain in our rocking chairs, or go get into trouble somewhere.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 09:27 AM   #5320
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I am feeling pretty alright, all things considered.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: