Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 05-20-2017, 08:38 PM   #1
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation
Default ClintB intros

Hey all!

Finally have enough posts to make an inteo thread.

I'm a 30 something year old genderqueer weirdo. I live in a Little travel trailer and travel for work so I move every few months. Full time camping in my trailer is now my way of life. The reason my trailer is so tiny is because that's all my Jeep Wrangler can tow, and my jeep is more important to me than living space.

I came here for community on the road. I'm finally doing the hard work of understanding myself, getting healthy physically and mentally. Would love to meet someone special, but I would like to be in a better place when that happens. I also have tricky waters to navigate since I'm always on the move. I have a lot of body dysphoria and identity issues, so part of just getting back in a queer community I'm hoping will help with some clarity. Hard to keep in similar company on the road.

Hobbies are hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, deuving my jeep I still like to knit
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2017, 08:59 PM   #2
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome ....road therapy is always a good thing.This is a great place to find new friends and alot of information. Again welcome.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:05 AM   #3
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome! I'm kinda jealous that you get to see new things all the time. This will be interesting to read your views of what's going on!

Ohhh and gotta ask, have you tried knitting on your arms??? I've seen the yarns for it.
I'm not the knitter, but my Mom is the master knitter!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 12:39 AM   #4
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 01:49 AM   #5
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

very interesting! nice to meet you!

Will you be near Vegas in October? Would be nice to see you!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote