Notices

Old 08-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #3761
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

picking out my next tree frog tattoo... so I can have two, one for each of my kids

I like this silly froggy but not the rest of the stuff
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #3762
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
how is it some are so rude.......
example......
your having a nice conversation with someone your trying to get to know over the phone..... and suddenly they disappear.... ( this is the 2nd time this has happend) .... you wonder .. did there phone die?? did we lose signal??
then later about an hr later... they send you a tex saying.......... someone was at the door.
now i think this is rude....... or am i missing something?
ty for some of the reps and such........
and to answer a ?? about maybe this person not being single........ yes hy is very single.... im just kinda surprised by this behavior... and no tis person is not on this site....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #3763
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

The ghetto bird is circling our neighborhood, and yet tonight it sounds like it's either short on gas or has some sort of engine malfunction; good goodness, for fucks sake, get it together APD!
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 11:11 PM   #3764
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,617 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

oh dear...I am dealing with this right now. I am a few days away from a hiatal hernia surgery. 1/3 of my stumach has protruded thru the hiatus. (I wondered why out of now where a few years ago I got a belly roll I NEVER had before)And its twised under my ribs. So...surgery soon...

you can get seriously ill from this..it can rupture. I am on speed dial to my ambulance service. Do NOT play around with this..go see someone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Hiatal hernia?? or some other kind of serious stomach troubles?

how much I hurt and how it nearly ruined a good evening/good meal

Thinking how grateful and thankful I am for having such caring, compassionate, helpful friends that take such good care of me. Sorry I made them worry so. Am a bit blown away as to how/why that "attack" hit so suddenly and without warning.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #3765
casey35

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
a she
Relationship Status:
finding my way ,

casey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputationcasey35 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thought on the reunion

What on my mind today, Is how wonderful the reunion was and how sweet everyone was. We do have an awesome group of people. I want to send out a big thanks to all of you for making me feel comfortable there without my partner. Love and kisses to everyone
Old 08-22-2010, 01:07 PM   #3766
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I've learned a valuable lesson since moving recently...
Although I was raised in the Appalachian Mountains, a little farm/country girl kicking her boot heals in mud and tromping around in the wilderness with ALL kinds of critters and crawlies... I was never repulsed by certain kinds of bugs until one spider bite made me VERY sick (several years ago)...

Now since moving from city life back to the deep country/wilderness... I have learned the hard way to SHAKE OUT ALL OF MY CLOTHES, SHOES, and BLANKETS.... especially if I go to pick something up off the floor or bottom of linen closet. Or.... a person just might get an unpleasant, nasty surprise visit from a BIG ASS HAIRY CREEPY LONG LEGGED NASTY UGLY MAKE-ME-SCREAM-LIKE-A-LITTLE-GIRL JURASSIC-SIZED BEAST of a BUG or SPIDER!!!!

Trust me, it was funny AFTER the event/scream was over!! I wanted to put on my old shorts to finish yard chores when I found they had been "claimed" by a BIG ASS HAIRY CREEPY LONG LEGGED NASTY UGLY MAKE-ME-SCREAM-LIKE-A-LITTLE-GIRL JURASSIC-SIZED BEAST!!! with longer front legs than back legs!

Do we have a smilie that screams "JUST KILL IT!! JUST KILL IT!!" ??
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 01:23 PM   #3767
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my kid has her first teaching job and tomorrow is the first day of classes. OMG. She is a bundle of nerves. no. She is past that. She is snapping at everyone, not realizing it and trying to get everything done by tomorrow.

In talking with her, I reminded her some of it can be done after school tomorrow. And the next day. But her performance anxiety is getting to her.

it brings me back to the day I took her in for testing to begin her first day of school. It was just me and her and the tester. I watched my little blonde child's scalp turn red, her fist ball up in the empty hand and the knuckles that held the pencil turn white from the pressure of gripping it so tightly.

Where did she get this? I am so not like this. I can be a nutcase of anxiety inside and not show a sign of it. I take on tasks and never fear I cant complete them. If it gets done, fine. If not, I will not have started a nuclear war.

I will be glad when she has this first year under her belt.

and I can now tell you, I am so not looking forward to her first mommy years...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #3768
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

I got two jars of my new favorite pickles: bubbies bread and butter pickles...I may well eat one whole jar tonight...that's what's on my mind...it's a pleasure to enjoy some vapid thoughts for now...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 04:07 PM   #3769
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
I got two jars of my new favorite pickles: bubbies bread and butter pickles...I may well eat one whole jar tonight...that's what's on my mind...it's a pleasure to enjoy some vapid thoughts for now...
You sure that you're not expecting?
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:47 AM   #3770
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

There has been an increase in domestic violence where I live. In the last week alone, there has been one murder and one attempted murder, both by spouses. It's very disheartening and frustrating to see the escalation.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:21 AM   #3771
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Today is the first day of school for my grandson!
Pic posted on my FB

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:02 AM   #3772
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Default sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...and sometimes not...

well, well, well, more dreams and now physical manifestations....

no, no psychosis...seriously. I have done magic work all my life and usually its on this level, brought to me by higher self a bit before my earthly self is ready, so I can actually "catch it" when it appears. Well, it has appeared!

I am extremely spiritual...and I know for every spiritual experience there is a physical manifestation ....and vice versa. Well, the physical manifestation has "announced" itself!

I should have expected the physical manifestation, especially after the innocent physical act of a spiritual rite was performed intuitively but not consciously. (get your mind outta the gutter..I told someone this today and they went into the gutter...lol. So dont go there..its "other") And it was a quick result...

today...I literally was slammed with the understanding of the dreams, and fell into the "purpose" behind it all....

well, well, well....

stay tuned...some very interesting things are about to swirl....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 11:20 AM   #3773
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

This past weekend kept getting better and better. I had to reschedule an assignment, so that meant a few extra days for folly. My friends and I decided to take our fishing to North Carolina.

We're staying at the Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Sapphire Valley. It's so beautiful and peaceful. Mountains and fresh air is the perfect way to rejuvenate.

Just got back from spending hours at the pool. My friends are playing cards and talking shit in the background. Will fish later this afternoon. What a beautiful day this is.

Duchess
Old 08-23-2010, 05:01 PM   #3774
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Why does it always happen in threes?
Old 08-23-2010, 05:13 PM   #3775
Lainie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Involved--Q1up4d is my wonderful partner.

Lainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant futureLainie has a brilliant future

Family. I wish they all would find peace.
Lainie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:17 PM   #3776
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Sent my friends to the store for dinner items to go with the fish we caught today. It feels really good to have some alone time.

Duchess
Old 08-23-2010, 08:12 PM   #3777
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Can't wait until October.....going to a cabin in Murphy NC. Looks like a real nice place with a creek and a pond and right on the TN line. Not very far from where I use to live at in TN.

Also on my mind...a dear friend of the family died yesterday afternoon. Bums me out some. Thought he would be able to come visit with my parents in October at the cabin since he lived in Chattanooga and it is only a short drive to Murphy.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #3778
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Grief,loss,forgiveness...

It is a hard day and I am seeking self compassion for my Heart...,

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:59 PM   #3779
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Post stranger's fruit

still thinking about that woman and her melons..
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #3780
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmmmm.... Certain people need to learn better TIMING... While I would often enjoy such attentions, if you do it when I need to get up and cook, I will still tell you NO!!