Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Home repair.

Looks like the fire alarm on my high ceiling is malfunctioning. I am pondering trying to fix it on my own or call an electrician.

The main issue is that I hate climbing the extension ladder when I am alone. I am not a young buck anymore. Ugh.

I am pondering the situation.

The electrician was here yesterday and for 100 bucks he relieved my mind that I do not have an electrical issue at my smoke detector. We came up with a solution to the battery issue by using a smoke detector that will be hard wired to the house with no backup battery (on order).

More than that I made friends with two local men. The electrician's helper seemed like an "old hippie" and I get along very well with old hippies.

Well worth 100 bucks.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 10:47 AM   #13962
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, I'm trying not to think...I have a huge decision to make about work and a new, more specific job to my licensing and I gave it up to my higher power to help with it...

but it keeps creeping in...

(Sigh)

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #13963
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Almost everything people do in life today seems to have a mobile app.... Why can't I find an app that gives me more time in a day whilst still getting all the things done that I need? Someone needs to make one of those!
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #13964
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My background check isnt done yet but i know there isnt anything on it. I heard there was a glitch in the new computer system at work.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 06:45 PM   #13965
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

I found out today that the next family party will be in Brazil. I was hoping for a 4th of July party but that will not happen. I will be saving up for Brazil and I hope that mom can come too.
Old 06-24-2018, 12:01 AM   #13966
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 08:12 PM   #13967
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

How I find that I am in a place in my life where it is the little things that move me. Where I feel and see far better than I ever have. There is need for grand gestures or extravagant things. A smile, a flirt, or a bashful look- it is amazing what happens when your heart and mind are open.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 10:48 PM   #13968
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A battery bank busbar. Dammit.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2018, 06:09 AM   #13969
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
How I find that I am in a place in my life where it is the little things that move me. Where I feel and see far better than I ever have. There is need for grand gestures or extravagant things. A smile, a flirt, or a bashful look- it is amazing what happens when your heart and mind are open.
I meant to say there is NO need for grand gestures or extravagant things. THIS is what happens when I am wiped out from the day and try to write.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2018, 12:02 PM   #13970
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

why am i still single again? jk ^^ hope the next days will be ok ^^
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2018, 09:12 PM   #13971
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:01 AM   #13972
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Many things are on my mind. Most of which put me to feeling happy. I feel the anticipation of good things. I will keep my heart and mind open to it all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #13973
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My new Rav4...I'm thankful for it, but I just can't seem to like it or love it as much as I loved my truck. I didn't realize until it was gone how much I enjoyed that simple, base of the line Tacoma.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2018, 04:41 PM   #13974
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I cannot stop thinking about those sheep we lost last night. My housemates buried them today while I was away from the farm and they asked if I wanted them to wait- but I told them no, it was hard enough seeing what I saw last night, I could not bring myself to help bury them today. Have you ever had your heart hurt so much that you can feel it in your throat? That is how I have felt since this happened.

Even more than that the fact that this person did not stop. We are on a country road so there are no cameras or anything that would have gotten a license plate or description of the vehicle. So basically, they got away with it. I am guessing they might have been under the influence and maybe that is why they did not stop. Or they just did not care.

I am a firm believer in karma, so what does not happen right away the Universe will take care of.

However, for now- I will mourn.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 12:16 AM   #13975
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Today was such a whirlwind.
My Papaw was put on comfort care this morning which meant a mad-dash to the hospital. It also meant being around family members whom I chose to take space from 2 years ago.
It was as awful as it sounds.
BUT...my Sister is due on Wednesday with my perfect little niece and JD will be here in an hour and we are going to heal up all the rough spots.

I felt my spine today. Hard and strong and vibrant.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 09:12 AM   #13976
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default On my mind

My ex from the 90s (not on this site). She is coming to help move mom next weekend. She is so kind to my mom and that makes me think.

A femme that is kind and loves my family is special. I am happy that she wants to be in my life and wants to spend time with my family.

We were not a good match as a couple but I am happy to say that she is my dear friend.
Old 07-21-2018, 11:21 AM   #13977
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind ...

three things I cannot locate after I moved two years ago ...

1. a really nice (expensive) set of cobalt drill bits

2. tool which measures and sets spark plug gaps

3. my best dick

And the measure/set gapper is such a nice one - it is not the coin looking type but the blade kind ... has feelers as well as gappers

I want to install fresh plugs in 2 chainsaws today. Plus one needs a new chain. Most times the gaps in new plugs are fine but since I cannot find my little set of blade gapper gizmos, this will likely be when I need it.

I have searched and searched for it. Woe is me! Well, I will pick up another one when I go into town tonight or tomorrow.

Actually, when I drill down into my thoughts a little deeper, I think I may be looking for an excuse to take a nap.

Nap??? Did I hear someone mention a nap? Excellent idea! Lights out!

(but still hoping my lost stuff turns up)
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 12:59 PM   #13978
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
on my mind ...

three things I cannot locate after I moved two years ago ...

1. a really nice (expensive) set of cobalt drill bits

2. tool which measures and sets spark plug gaps

3. my best dick

And the measure/set gapper is such a nice one - it is not the coin looking type but the blade kind ... has feelers as well as gappers

I want to install fresh plugs in 2 chainsaws today. Plus one needs a new chain. Most times the gaps in new plugs are fine but since I cannot find my little set of blade gapper gizmos, this will likely be when I need it.

I have searched and searched for it. Woe is me! Well, I will pick up another one when I go into town tonight or tomorrow.

Actually, when I drill down into my thoughts a little deeper, I think I may be looking for an excuse to take a nap.

Nap??? Did I hear someone mention a nap? Excellent idea! Lights out!

(but still hoping my lost stuff turns up)
Were they all in the same box?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 05:15 PM   #13979
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to Gemme

The first two were likely together but the third one would have been in a military helmet bag along with similar but it was not.

Although, I must be honest ... I am not at all an organized packer/mover. And there are still some boxes in the third bedroom that I've not opened -->> maybe they are there. I have no idea what is in those boxes in the closet. I've been saving those to open when I need a surprise present. Maybe I will open them tomorrow - take a peek.

Thanks for your question. It made me remember those boxes.

BTW, I did get unlazy, the spark plugs are in and the chain is on the one that needed a replacement. All of it works fine. I cut a lot of 4" to 6" discs off logs I cut down months back. Great for stump burning ... burn a very long time!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2018, 09:04 AM   #13980
Merlin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Knight in shining armour.
Relationship Status:
Spoken for

Merlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST ReputationMerlin Has the BEST Reputation

My beautiful girlfriend she’s constantly in my thoughts