Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 06-18-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
Firedance

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, Ma'am, My Lady
Relationship Status:
carrer girl

Firedance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST ReputationFiredance Has the BEST Reputation
Default D/FW Weekly Hangout

Hey ya'll,

So I keep hearing from everyone that D/FW has this Great B-F scene. That may be true, but I haven't met ya'll yet!

I've never been one to sit idly by, so I don't mind being the one to get something started!

Being B-F in this world can feel kind of lonely sometimes, so let's make a local community for ourselves, where we are all celebrated for who we are!

So. Each Thursday evening from 7:30-10ish, I will be at Jack's Backyard.
2303 Pittman Dallas, Tx 75208 (http://jacksbackyarddallas.com/)

I'm not a bar-scene kind of girl, but I figure that is a decent place to start until we get something regular going. And if there is a, day/time/location that ends up working better for peeps, we can totally change it up.

I really, really, will be there, and I'm super easy going, friendly, and fun to know. If you can't recognize me from the pictures here, I'll be the Femme with a pack of playing cards. In this digital age that should stand out. And hey, show up, you've got nothing to lose except new friends, and a fun time!
This event is open to any and all who participate in the B-F dynamic regardless of gender.
Firedance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Firedance For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Firedance! I totally agree. I've heard that Dallas has a great B-F scene, but in the 6 years I've been here, it hasn't been evident! Maybe we could put our heads together and rouse up some interest in getting us all together?
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote