Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 08-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #41
Seeocean2011

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Single

Seeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST ReputationSeeocean2011 Has the BEST Reputation
Default move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda1164 View Post
*waves*
okay so "technically" i dont live in Dallas YET. But i am now a current homeowner and exactly one week i will be a resident!

transplanting from rajun cajun southern Louisiana and on a prowl for some Daddies! and just new friends of course!

How did u move go? Make it to Happy and Hot as heck Big D yet?
Seeocean2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:48 AM   #42
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Dallas dwellers
Landed here last night, and will b hanging around the gayborhood till afternoon sometime
Gonna go for a walk to eatz and Lucky cafe .... with some of u were around.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:36 PM   #43
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dallas Events!

Hello Everyone! I'm getting a group of people together for a local event. Hit me up if you'd like to join in on the fun!

Atomic Frolic - Naughty New Year Burlesque
January 12, 2013 at 9:00pm
The Kessler in Dallas, Texas

It will be a sexy, great time!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #44
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
Hello Everyone! I'm getting a group of people together for a local event. Hit me up if you'd like to join in on the fun!

It will be a sexy, great time!
That sounds interesting. Doesn't mean I'd have to do Burlesque does it? lol

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 04:50 PM   #45
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default *giggles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
That sounds interesting. Doesn't mean I'd have to do Burlesque does it? lol
LOL! Well if you insist...But you are welcome to just enjoy the show!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #46
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOL! Well if you insist...But you are welcome to just enjoy the show!
Ohhh.. it's a show.. I thought you were trying to get volunteers for the event. Well count me in tentatively. I've always wanted to see Burlesque and who couldn't use a little sexy in their life.

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #47
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default Butch Burlesque? LOL!

No, just getting people together for a sexy, fun time! Consider yourself penciled in!

Quote:
Ohhh.. it's a show.. I thought you were trying to get volunteers for the event. Well count me in tentatively. I've always wanted to see Burlesque and who couldn't use a little sexy in their life.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 05:10 PM   #48
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
No, just getting people together for a sexy, fun time! Consider yourself penciled in!
Hey.. It could happen! lol.. just maybe in a different way. Sexy and fun... what more could someone want. Thanks for organizing this! Not so much going on up here in OKC so it's nice to see stuff in the Dallas are which is not too far for me to travel for a weekend trip. Plus I really love Dallas and the food!

Just have to make sure we don't have an ice storm or something crazy like that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 05:29 PM   #49
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default fun times!

Ok. SleepyButch is penciled in for the show and possibly giving us a Butch Burlesque bit of hys own! Keeping my fingers crossed for no weather events, but this is Texas and the weather has a mind of it's own.

Any other takers?
Old 12-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #50
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Ok. SleepyButch is penciled in for the show and possibly giving us a Butch Burlesque bit of hys own! Keeping my fingers crossed for no weather events, but this is Texas and the weather has a mind of it's own.

Any other takers?
Ummmmm... hmmmmm.

I guess now is the time to thank you for befriending me so that I saw this event posted otherwise I would have missed it and the opportunity to do burlesque! So ty. I think... Lol

Old 12-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #51
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default Meow!

Quote:
Ummmmm... hmmmmm.

I guess now is the time to thank you for befriending me so that I saw this event posted otherwise I would have missed it and the opportunity to do burlesque! So ty. I think... Lol
My pleasure! Now I'll just need your measurements and shoe size to ensure I have something prepared appropriately for your Butch Burlesque number! LOL!
Old 12-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #52
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
My pleasure! Now I'll just need your measurements and shoe size to ensure I have something prepared appropriately for your Butch Burlesque number! LOL!
lmao.....y'all have fun....
Old 12-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #53
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Okay this is not sounding very good. Butch Burlesque.. focusing on the word Butch! lol

Old 12-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #54
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
lmao.....y'all have fun....
You are not helping matters lol.

Old 12-30-2012, 06:51 PM   #55
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Of COURSE< I am, sleepy! Looks like a "butch smorgasboard" of a sleepy butch....chuckles.....get 'em ladies...
Old 12-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #56
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Gentlemen, I believe we might just have a NEW trend of sexy performance going on here! You know, an unexplored niche if you will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Of COURSE< I am, sleepy! Looks like a "butch smorgasboard" of a sleepy butch....chuckles.....get 'em ladies...
Quote:
Okay this is not sounding very good. Butch Burlesque.. focusing on the word Butch! lol
Old 12-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #57
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Gentlemen, I believe we might just have a NEW trend of sexy performance going on here! You know, an unexplored niche if you will!
Guess if anyone is going to do it, might as well be me.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #58
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default :D

Quote:
Guess if anyone is going to do it, might as well be me.
AWWW! Well thank YOU for stepping up, being brave, and volunteering! You get bonus points, Sleepy!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:54 PM   #59
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Everyone!

***Bumping the thread*** I haven't been on this thread in a while. Hope Dallas people are doing good. Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe New Year's. Don't drink and drive
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #60
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default bumpity bump bump!

Just a reminder... Burlesque Show in Dallas. Organizing a group of people to go. Let me know if you'd like to join us in the fun!

Great way to meet new people and take in the sights! Time to come out and play, Dallas!
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post: