Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 11-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #41
Lips

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-inist
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Hers
Relationship Status:
Single

Lips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST ReputationLips Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softhearted View Post
Masterbaters?
tsk tsk tsk and I thought that Texas was part of the Bible belt....
The innocent moi is so shocked

That's why I moved. I finally broke too many commandments.

www.queercomedy.blogspot.com

Watch my stand-up!

Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:37 AM   #42
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sissy.....I'm in, Ya know.....
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #43
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Urban farm bicycle tour

URBAN FARM BICYCLE TOUR
Dec 5, 2009

Discover Austin’s local food-producing gems on a family-friendly bicycle tour, including stops at urban farms, school and community gardens and more—featuring farm tours, sampling local food products and fabulous prizes, including a fully-outfitted cruiser bicycle.

http://www.sportsbaseonline.com/even...ationId=240014
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:58 PM   #44
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Thinking we may have to cancel the Fused Glass Project for Dec. 4th. The anti-femme-gathering gawds are attempting to thwart us again in the form of snow.

Snow in Austin! A super-rare event.
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #45
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
URBAN FARM BICYCLE TOUR
Dec 5, 2009

Discover Austin’s local food-producing gems on a family-friendly bicycle tour, including stops at urban farms, school and community gardens and more—featuring farm tours, sampling local food products and fabulous prizes, including a fully-outfitted cruiser bicycle.

http://www.sportsbaseonline.com/even...ationId=240014
What an adorable event!
Although, with the impending weather, it might turn into a family-friendly ice skating tour
Old 12-02-2009, 11:54 PM   #46
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
Thinking we may have to cancel the Fused Glass Project for Dec. 4th. The anti-femme-gathering gawds are attempting to thwart us again in the form of snow.

Bastids.

I'm picking out my Snow Angel~Making attire....

Old 12-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #47
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hey-lo Austin!

Anyone interseted in getting together for a lunch, brunch, or dinner?
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #48
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

OOOooo when???

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:10 AM   #49
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Should we wait until maybe a bit later tomorrow to decide? Or do you think we should cancel today? sad puppy face I was really looking forward to it.

Of course, grin, with my nine years in Denver, the kind of snow I suspect we get here will be nothing.

I do know the roads won't be nice though most likely since I'm guessing we don't have the kind of equipment Northern town do.
Old 12-03-2009, 09:18 AM   #50
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Soooo yes! Sunday or Tuesday? If it's on a Saturday I could come after 8pm. Would love to!
Old 12-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #51
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Should we wait until maybe a bit later tomorrow to decide? Or do you think we should cancel today? sad puppy face I was really looking forward to it.

Of course, grin, with my nine years in Denver, the kind of snow I suspect we get here will be nothing.

I do know the roads won't be nice though most likely since I'm guessing we don't have the kind of equipment Northern town do.

Well, I live practically around the corner from Ceramic Lodge, and they are predicting that it's just going to be snow and not ice, so I am still holding out a tiny sliver of hope that I can go.

I doubt we'll get anything that sticks to the ground, but who knows?
The Following User Says Thank You to shariberry For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #52
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Bastids.

I'm picking out my Snow Angel~Making attire....

Oh Sugar Dumplin', I'm sure that whatever you pick out will be fabulous!
Old 12-03-2009, 09:59 AM   #53
shariberry

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved

Quote:
Don't keep us in suspence!
What did you have in mind, Handsome?
Old 12-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #54
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Well, I live practically around the corner from Ceramic Lodge, and they are predicting that it's just going to be snow and not ice, so I am still holding out a tiny sliver of hope that I can go.

I doubt we'll get anything that sticks to the ground, but who knows?
I'm going to plan on being there unless it gets utterly nasty. I have to go to Ikea on Friday anyway. So I was planning to make Ikea a late afternoon event so I could be up that way for the femme fusing fun.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #55
Ashton

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired

Thanked 1,528 Times in 461 Posts
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Don't keep us in suspence!
What did you have in mind, Handsome?
Dinner Saturday or brunch/lunch Sunday?
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #56
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Timber and I will be in Austin the weekend of Dec. 12th & 13th. We've got obligations the evening of the 12th, but would be available for something like breakfast/brunch/lunch either of those days. Sunday, the 13th is my birthday, so I'd love to celebrate with you all.

Anyone want to plan something that weekend? I've got Diva's number, so we'll be calling her when we know our firm plans.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #57
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTigress View Post
Timber and I will be in Austin the weekend of Dec. 12th & 13th. We've got obligations the evening of the 12th, but would be available for something like breakfast/brunch/lunch either of those days. Sunday, the 13th is my birthday, so I'd love to celebrate with you all.

Anyone want to plan something that weekend? I've got Diva's number, so we'll be calling her when we know our firm plans.

WT
Dear Tuesday Husband! OOOH! Can we do it on the 13th when Timber and WT will be here? Brunch?
Love
Absentee Wife
Old 12-03-2009, 02:29 PM   #58
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

WT

Why don't we plan for Brunch on The Day Of Your Birth then? Sunday, the 13th? Say....10? Kerbey Lane? YUMMIE gingerbread pancakes!

Old 12-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #59
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Why don't we plan for Brunch on The Day Of Your Birth then? Sunday, the 13th? Say....10? Kerbey Lane? YUMMIE gingerbread pancakes!

I'm game! Which location? I've only been to one, but I couldn't say for sure which one it was. Maybe it was the one on South Lamar.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #60
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I'm game! Which location? I've only been to one, but I couldn't say for sure which one it was. Maybe it was the one on South Lamar.

WT

The very same! S. Lamar....just north of the Manchaca intersection! YEA!