Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 09-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
paintedleofemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,her
Relationship Status:
Married

paintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Greetings from Yakima!

Greetings everyone, I happened upon this site when a butch from another told me about it, loving it so far! I am somewhat of a private person, so if anyone wants to know anything about me feel free to send me a mssg!

Don't like me? Take a seat with the rest of the losers waiting for me to give a damn.
paintedleofemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paintedleofemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome! I am just about an hour east of you, nice to see people on this side of the state!
Old 09-04-2011, 06:40 PM   #4
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the site!
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #5
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Yakima is so pretty, my grandparents used to have an apple orchard in Eastern WA and I grew up going there a lot.
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here, it sure is full of a lot of great people.
~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #6
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 12:30 AM   #7
ThelittleRed

How Do You Identify?:
Unsure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She

ThelittleRed is on a distinguished road

I live 3 hours NE of you! I know this was originally posted a while back. But still! I'm new as well!
ThelittleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThelittleRed For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 07:35 AM   #8
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

LittleRed I'm over near the Olympic Peninsula, nowhere even close to you, but I've always wanted to take a trip over to your area during harvest time!

I've done research and know there are tons of fruit orchards over in that neck of the woods, and hopefully one of these years I'm going to make it over there!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 07:44 AM   #9
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Site! Take a look around, there is a lot to explore and enjoy! Be sure to ask if you have any questions!
Old 03-20-2017, 10:08 PM   #10
blueblackbird

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

blueblackbird is on a distinguished road

Greetings! I'm in Seattle. I've never been to Yakima but have been interested in that part of the state
blueblackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:40 AM   #11
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to BFP
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote