Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 01-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #2461
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

I know if I had passed away my friend would be there for my family. I want to be there how ever on the way home tonight after looking for dress pants and dress shirt I did't find a thing in the stores. How ever I didn't come home with out any thing. I came in the back door with a ticket in my hand``I got picked up. My n.y. Inspectsion was out dated by 3 mounths. Great. I couldn't drive it till it gets inspected. I will have to call to try to get it done in the A.M. because,I got to go out of town....And life goes on....LOL
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:19 AM   #2462
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
I took Mom over to the Drs. To find out about test she had done. She has to have her galblader taken out. Its full of powlips and they tend to be canceres. She is a big risk for surgery. She has to have blood work done and have a 24 hr heart moniter on her. I really don't want her going to Wellsville Hospital nothing but back door Drs and same with the Hospital. I would like to see her go to Strong in Rochester. I know its her choice but,if it was me I would want to go to strong.
Polyps in your mom's gallbladder? That is unusual. Most people just get stones and they're painful enough. It does sound like she's at risk and she should most definitely be at a hospital that can monitor her properly.

Keep us posted about her.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 01:16 PM   #2463
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

I called this A.M. and I take the car in at 3:30 P.M. But,kind of late to go for pants and shirt in Hornell. I might try it. I need something to ware. I don't want to use my jeans because I have to roll the pant legs. I'm short legged so a 30 in linth is too long I need a 28. I will come up with something.

Rustedrims, How are you doing hun?
The Dr. called here today and said Mrs....... I said no I'm her daughter. He started telling me about my moms health. I couldn't belive it....Some Dr. Oh well,I know partly what is what. My Mom has polyps and at her age they are cancer and if she can stand taking the surgery they will do it. This is what the Dr. said to me. I know i don't want any thing to happen to my Mom. How ever I know God will call her home when its her time.

rustedrims,I want to share something with you. Yes,he isn't here in body but,He will be with you and his family as long as you have memery of him in your heat. I know its very hard. I'm at peace about my dads passing over years ago. I have peace about that Because,I knew if he lived longer the death he would have wood be much worce. Now about my brother,I do not have peace about his death. The Hospital killed him he had a horrable death. My brothers son wasn't going to let me see him because,I was gay. He made trouble between Mom and I. Belive me it was a typ of h_ l_. The last thing my brother said to me I'm pi_ _t at you and will not for give you. That hurt me so deeply.
My brother and I was very close. My main point I'm trying to make Our love ones who have passed over are still with us in are hearts. I hope you don't mind me shareing this with you in a post and not just between you and I. I hope this will help you and any one who needs to read this. Lately things I have helped people with it seems like I'm going through the same things. I guess maybe because,I need to do what I "preach".
I have not met any of you nice people on here but,I do care about all of you. You all are very careing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 05:06 AM   #2464
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Blueeyes226_l , I'm sorry that your nephew was such a jerk to you. He should not have been. So many people do not realize that we are just being true to ourselves and that this is NOT a choice that we have made.
I hope that your brother forgives you, and pray that he does, in time. I think that he will. To my mind, simply because we no longer inhabit our bodies does not mean that the essential 'us', or as some would put it, our soul, dies. We simply go to another plane of existence.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #2465
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Hey Nadeest.
Yes,I agree with you.
I know Christ walked on this earth after He gave up his life. You see I belive a persons "solo" can stay here if there is something that wasn't completed befor they leve earth. "My Nephew" also he stold from my Mom and me. After my brother passed over at the lunch after his thing my partner at the time was with me,we was saying are bys cause we was going home I asked my partner if she was ready to go home "my nephews" wife said Oh I thought you ware the pants ,your the boss not her cause your the butch. She said this so othere family members that didn't know I was a Lesnian. Wow did I get looks from Family and friends of the family. Just befor all of this happened her very rude breat was very rude and nasty to my partner. I tryed to get a hold of him to tell Mel he was sorry. He was too fast for me so,he got out of the house and ran to his momme, he was a teenager. I have nothing to do with my nephew,his wife and his son. Belive we he did more things then what I have typed in here.

Hey have a great day all.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #2466
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

three back door Drs. say mom has Polyps cancer. Two of them say she needs her gallbladder out the othere one tells Mom not to have it out. I don't think they can agree on any thing. So,Mom saids she is not having it out. I know my Mom is between a rock and a hard place. I've been there many times. The last time was and still is about my kidneys-tranceplant or do diealis or do nothing let what will happen happen.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:09 AM   #2467
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Heading to ok city for the weekend...... thn up to sequim WA...... by ug wed

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #2468
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

morning lofters.....am enjoying a nice beautiful day here...65 already..sitting on patio with coffee and enjoying this weather..in shorts and a tee...smile.
Have a safe trip there STAR!!!
Hope everyone has an awesome weekend....hugs to all....Clay
Old 01-21-2012, 11:40 AM   #2469
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Clay,ladies & gents how are u?Thought I would do a fly by as I check the bords,i've been up most of the night shooting pool and still needing some ZZZ's.Going to catch a z or two be back later,have some , and to enjoy the day where ever you are.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #2470
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Nadeest, I added you as a friend and contack on here.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #2471
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Morning Clay,ladies & gents how are u?Thought I would do a fly by as I check the bords,i've been up most of the night shooting pool and still needing some ZZZ's.Going to catch a z or two be back later,have some , and to enjoy the day where ever you are.

afternoon, Rock!!! Hope you are getting some zzzz's now...lol...you KNOW us "old farts" have to have our rest....bad boi!!
See ya laterz....BTW it is 74 here....and I have windows, doors, and all open..and in my beloved shorts and a tank top..and I am sweating!!! I LOVE my place in the sun, sand, and sea!!!
Old 01-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #2472
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Saturday Everyone! I am sitting here looking at this yucky, white, slushy stuff and wishing it wasn't here! As they told me when I moved here, "Welcome to NY!"
Old 01-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #2473
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
afternoon, Rock!!! Hope you are getting some zzzz's now...lol...you KNOW us "old farts" have to have our rest....bad boi!!
See ya laterz....BTW it is 74 here....and I have windows, doors, and all open..and in my beloved shorts and a tank top..and I am sweating!!! I LOVE my place in the sun, sand, and sea!!!
Afternoon Clay,I did try to catch the ilusive ZZZ but my fury child desided to sound off at nearly everything she could bark about,But just as she toned it down and I sliped into dream land my son drove up from work.Fur kid was jumping all over the bed to get me up ..so I got up,Hope I do some serious sleeping tonight.The weather hear is 69* cloudy and a bit windy...may rain.Ugh!Have a good day buddy.

Last edited by Rockinonahigh; 01-21-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: typo...again.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #2474
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

morning loft dwellers and peekers

its a might right chilly morning here at the Habana Inn.
ya know.. this place would be awsome for a BF get together
there are 2 night clubs in the hotel and a awsome restaurannt... and a pride store , wth a large variety of al kinds of things .. then up the street is 4 other clubs and places to eat.
will be hangin around here till tmorow morning.. then is off to Sequim Wa.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #2475
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums
Default good morning

go0od morning all you lofters.....hope everyone has a great Sunday! I am looking for some breakfast...lol....who has some belgian waffles, crispy bacon, and OJ....
STAR...sounds like an incredible place to be. Enjoy Okie City.....be safe tomorrow when you travel......
EVERYONE ELSE: I get to see the game........THANKS to an incredible friend here...whoohoo...GO RAVENS!!!!!!
Laterz peeps....hugs to all
Old 01-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #2476
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Clay i am going right into dinner with the spaghetti..No breakfast for me..Then do the dishes and more ceiling tile to be put up..The game,,, i will be watching the Ravens win..

Star keep it on the road..

Hope everyone has a good week at work or play..

s..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #2477
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Hey Clay i am going right into dinner with the spaghetti..No breakfast for me..Then do the dishes and more ceiling tile to be put up..The game,,, i will be watching the Ravens win..

Star keep it on the road..

Hope everyone has a good week at work or play..

s..
hey rusted..there ya go buddy!!!! Spaghetti...breakfast of champions...lol...
YES.....RAVENS RULE! I will be on Skype conference with two of my good buddies so I can watch the games today..since I don't have cable..
then I wil be watching Eli & his GIANTS win as well!!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 10:44 PM   #2478
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone

I haven't been here for while , but without Clay keeping this thread alive it was not much to say . I am happy for Clay to being well and back . I just came here from Czech boards of 300 women which they are heterosexuals , but it's so easy for me to communicate , when I come here , I freeze and I don't want to write anything that's not only poorly written , but sounds corny .
I so wish when I came to the US , I have a luxury to take 9 months crash course at USC , but I have to work as a single mother and go to school to get my degree back in order take care of my child and myself .

Anyway , nothing new on my end excepts my son it's moving with me . My house it's looking like after a tornado , but we will get it together . It's a big move and I suddenly feel it's not big enough , we donated a lot of stuff , but with four grandchildren and fifth coming in May , it will be busy here .

wishing everyone good night .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #2479
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

aww Vlasta you are just too kind for words! I am so happy your son and grands will be coming to be with you...the house will runneth over with love now!! Remember to cherish every moment...

Evening lofters...where is everyone...I think STAR is up to no good at that Inn in Okie City...and will head to Wa state tomorrow.
Heavenleah is fast asleep in the hay with her son, I am sure.
RUSTED was putting up ceiling tiles last I heard
Clay..staying out of trouble..actually getting into trouble...lol..makes life so interesting though!!
Wanted to wish everyone a peaceful night's slumber...take care all..see you all manana.....heart you all..Clayboi
Old 01-23-2012, 11:15 PM   #2480
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
aww Vlasta you are just too kind for words! I am so happy your son and grands will be coming to be with you...the house will runneth over with love now!! Remember to cherish every moment...

Evening lofters...where is everyone...I think STAR is up to no good at that Inn in Okie City...and will head to Wa state tomorrow.
Heavenleah is fast asleep in the hay with her son, I am sure.
RUSTED was putting up ceiling tiles last I heard
Clay..staying out of trouble..actually getting into trouble...lol..makes life so interesting though!!
Wanted to wish everyone a peaceful night's slumber...take care all..see you all manana.....heart you all..Clayboi

Clay thank you for your kind words . It's always precious to me when I come here . I can write in Russian or some other language , but I don't think nobody would appreciate it .... lol .

have a good night
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature