Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have 2 lizards hanging out here. At first I thought it was just one, the day I squealed. But today I had two lurking on the railing. One larger than the other, eeeeeeck.

Ms Jelly was having a stare down when she spied one today.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2020, 07:31 PM   #1762
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty is kind of sad because she has been banished from my bedroom until the carpet dries. I have given her lots of extra pets and treats, though. She will have to make do sleeping on the couch instead of my bed.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2020, 09:23 PM   #1763
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Loved on me like there was no tomorrow. I slept in late, extra cuddle time and he made the most of it.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2020, 09:45 AM   #1764
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Toffee was jealous, as jealous as could be yesterday, because Petunia sat on my lap for what seemed hours. Petunia's claws would playfully come out and bring my fingers closer to her claws. Like she was holding my fingers while she schlicked my finger nails (my claws, lol). I <3 my Petunia.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2020, 12:44 PM   #1765
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Walked Pete this morning, and he had a sneezing fit, and could not recover. So, we both went in..and took a nap.. he woke up.. sneezing again. I hope this is just allergies as it was extremely windy yesterday and overnight.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2020, 09:19 AM   #1766
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Diva Kitty followed me into the kitchen to supervise my work today. She politely waited until after my Zoom meeting was over. She's like that - very polite. Then we played with the laser pointer. Okay, so she's a bad influence too.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 06:13 AM   #1767
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

On the way home last night, I went through the drive-thru at Burger King, bought a dozen plain hamburgers. I went into the back door yelling HAMBURGER PICNIC ... Kevin, Jennifer and Jeffrey started jumping all around with excitment. Kevin is totally deaf now but he picked up the cue from the other two, knew something tasty was coming his way. I got their bowls and placed 4 burgers in each one. Sitting in a chair, I mashed the grease out of every burger with paper towels, then tore all the burgers into small pieces. The prep time always adds to the excitment because I continue to yell HAMBURGER PICNIC frequently. Heh Heh!! It is a family bonding thing. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their picnic. Kevin has a super wide head and tongue, I looked over at him and he had a little piece of hamburger on his head. My big Kevie eats with gusto! *laughing to self* Their little peepers were still glowing when we all went out back for awhile, then back inside and on to bed. I do picnics for them like this every once in a while. Other times it is Arby's roast beef sandwiches or chicken. I realize these picnics are not healthy for them but I don't do it often.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2020, 10:31 PM   #1768
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Last spring, Simon, our family Jack Russell Terrier died suddenly and just yesterday, our lovely caT Miss Petunia died.

I am so sad. I loved her to pieces.

She was my one and only cat, so smart, and so incredibly mysterious.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2020, 06:48 AM   #1769
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Katzchen, I am terribly sorry for your loss. Losing pet(s) is extremely painful! My heart goes out to you during your time of sorrow.
Hugs of comfort,
RockOn
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2020, 06:54 AM   #1770
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

It is cool and crispy outside this morning ... great day ahead with zero rain. I just prepared breakfast for the pups. Kevin already gobbled all his down. Jennifer and Jeffrey are grabbing small bites of their food in between their game of "chase and tag me." They are enjoying eating outside. I feel so good ... in my head, I am looking around, lining up tasks for today, figuring out what I want to accomplish. Hope I can get lots done! The dogs can be outside all day with me and will enjoy it so much. Praises the rain is gone and the ground has dried out!
Old 04-26-2020, 10:45 AM   #1771
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Jeffrey just had to be put in TIMEOUT. I made him go inside. He will be able to come back out in 15 minutes. He knows to follow my directions about certain things and yet he pushes me to this point. Bet he will stay in the backyard the rest of the day instead of sneaking off.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:38 AM   #1772
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Diva Kitty was lying on the kitchen floor, napping and supervising me during my work-at-home, when she suddenly leapt up, ran downstairs to the storage room door and howled at it, and then just as suddenly ran back upstairs and wrapped herself around my legs a few times and then resumed her nap.

I'm afraid to go in the storage room. Maybe I should. But I'm afraid.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2020, 02:58 PM   #1773
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Hey Georgia Ma'am

LOL! Sorry to laugh but could not help it.

If you need to go into the storage room, do it before it is dark. If I am afraid, dark multiplies my fears of werewolves and crazy mean clowns in the woods.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2020, 03:04 PM   #1774
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

The dogs got into the trash and made a hella mess in the 3 rooms they had access to.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2020, 07:14 PM   #1775
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Default Hey RockOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
LOL! Sorry to laugh but could not help it.

If you need to go into the storage room, do it before it is dark. If I am afraid, dark multiplies my fears of werewolves and crazy mean clowns in the woods.
Go ahead and laugh, it's funny. I'm definitely not going in the storage room tonight. I'll go in there tomorrow during daylight.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2020, 07:43 PM   #1776
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Warning: grossness

You wouldn't be able to see anything anyway, Georgia. It was probably just a lost spirit passing through (assuming Diva doesn't do this regularly).

I'd take that over what my beloved girl child did this morning any day.

Normally, it's Loki that has this issue so when I heard the beginnings of a hurl, I thought it was him but no....it was my sweet, sweet Gracie yakking up some gnarly breakfast.

And, to make matters worse, I startled her accidentally so she zoomed through the living room as she continued and I wound up with 4 dashes of semi-digested kibble the length of the room.

Good thing I had an extra 10 minutes before work.

The demon child is currently curled up on the back of the sofa and my baby boy is wound into a fat pretzel at the top of the cat tree.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 01:08 PM   #1777
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Poor Pete had to have been completely traumatized by all of the knocks at the door yesterday. Between visitors and deliveries it seemed like an all day event. Today, he has been hyper vigilant staring at the front door and barking at every noise....sigh...poor guy
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2020, 06:23 PM   #1778
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation

Lazy on the couch with me watching movies. Yes, plural. They probably think something is wrong with me. She's not moving, should we call someone?
Old 05-31-2020, 01:03 PM   #1779
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today has been an unusual day and it's freaked my babies out so Loki has been crying on and off all day. Finally, he has settled down and is napping on the floor near me. Gracie has not been seen for hours. It's a beautiful sunshine-y day with a nice breeze so I opened up the living room windows. I haven't done that before with them and it's knocked them off their game. I think it's the blinds as they swing in and out and rattle from the wind tickling their edges. Whatever it is, it has sent my baby girl into hiding under the chaise, her preferred hiding spot.

I'm going to vacuum soon.

I may not see Gracie the rest of the day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2020, 03:53 PM   #1780
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday Scout

I don't really know her birthday as she was a rescue,but the 1st of june was 3 mths
I got her at 12 weeks,now she is 10 yrs old.
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets