Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-21-2018, 06:46 PM   #6981
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

My mom telling me that my uncle was telling my aunt that I take great care of my mom. It made me feel good.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 10:00 AM   #6982
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Joy = Working at home with the world's biggest bun on top of my head, blasting Tom Petty, weight loss GOALS AF, and all the excited, happy feelings of my favorite person coming to visit.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 02:33 PM   #6983
RanchHand

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Fluid

RanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST Reputation
Default What brought me Joy?

The construction crew showed up and they are intalling the second floor of my eight horse stall barn. Let's just say I'm very happy and I want it completed. The weather has been kind of brutal with the rain and snow, but I still want it copleted so that the electrician, plumbers and the solar companies can finish up their part. I'm very happy!
RanchHand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RanchHand For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 03:29 PM   #6984
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Just before I was preparing to leave, I was able to wiggle out of a two hour meeting at the other building
YAY!

I become so bored at lengthy meetings ... have a tendency to start picking at my neighbors which at times has brought on stern looks from managers. But once in a while, if I exert extreme clown behaviors, I can get them to laughing too.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 05:28 PM   #6985
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am finding joy in the little things that feel sooo big. My daughter called this morning, giving me an update on her day, and the little voice in the back ground.. all I could hear was 'Hi Nana! hi Nana!' and her kisses being blown to me. I woke up to find the first part of my day's work was scanned to my phone-- early! (I hate rushing around to get things done) I was done that job by 11 am and home in the bath by 11:15 am. Now I am at my second job with time to pack a tasty dinner and 2 of my drivers have stopped in and told me that I looked beautiful today. I am grateful for the day and the warmth it has brought.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:50 PM   #6986
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

So today what brought me joy was is entering the Biggest Loser contest at work and finding out that since I started my diet a week ago I had lost 10 lb. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully lose even more and if I don't come in first place that's okay but if I do more power to me

I just seen a tattoo that every film on this planet would love I think it is a Hello Kitty tattoo as a vampire awesome ink
Old 01-24-2018, 10:46 PM   #6987
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am so happy! About 8:30 tonight I was finally able to drag a pine tree down and out of the woods. It was hung up in other trees.

I examined it thoroughly before I put the chainsaw to it over a week ago. I knew it would get hung up in other trees. There was not any blank real estate around it at all.

I worked on it about a total of 7 hours this past weekend. Tonight I was on the bed, had a new idea about how to get it unstuck. It worked fabulously. It is now flat on the ground, stretched across the lawn in front of the house. It is longer than what I thought. I can cut it into 4 pieces, drag it down by the road with the others this weekend.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 11:23 PM   #6988
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting a microwave, a dinette set with 4 chairs, & an Ikea computer desk (all gently loved) BUT new to me....for my butch pad! I LOVE my place & I am extremely happy here!

Making new friends, IRL even! LOVE it!
Old 01-24-2018, 11:58 PM   #6989
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

The thought of letting 6-year-olds smash raw eggs on concrete as part of a science experiment.

Last edited by EnchantedNightDweller; 01-24-2018 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Grammar
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 10:46 PM   #6990
RanchHand

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Fluid

RanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is that up in the sky?

The weather has been kind of brutal with days and days of rain and then big time snow. At 0430 in the morning, it was pitch black. By 0630, I could make out the thick dark clouds from the sky. By 0730, I saw a very brilliant light in the sky peaking through the big beautiful clouds, the sun! It was great to see the sun. All my little and big cridders were glad to see the sun also. A very good day.
RanchHand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RanchHand For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 04:14 AM   #6991
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A day off.....and now it's gone.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 08:15 AM   #6992
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Early afternoon, the joy will start! I've been looking forward to Friday for days...this is number nine. Time for a day off!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 09:47 AM   #6993
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Touching base with a very special BFF. It always renews my soul to see my world/thoughts through her eyes.

I don't get to connect to het too often, but she is very much in my thoughts. Our friendship means the absolute world to me! Thank YOU!

When we get to chat it always makes me smile....
Old 01-26-2018, 09:12 PM   #6994
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Conversations.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 03:04 AM   #6995
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I made dinner for my aunt and her friend. I was just reflecting on how much I love to play hostess.

It's interesting because I used to view this act as anti-feminist - getting all dolled up, and spending hours chopping, dicing, mixing, sauteing. Then the refilling glasses and plates all night.

For whatever reason, I've gravitated toward the kitchen a lot more, lately. I think feeding others fulfills some primal need. That is, when you're cooking for people you like.
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 05:32 AM   #6996
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

seeing that handsome face....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2018, 05:38 AM   #6997
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Picking up my AbbyGoose from school and her new Tuba then late being treated to a Tuba and trombone serenade while I was fixing dinner that's my kid
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 08:54 PM   #6998
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default When arriving home today...

There's a livestock watering tank turned upside down beside the shed...I got so tickled watching tiny birds have so much fun taking a bath in the rain puddle on top that tank and on the roof ridges of the shed. They were so happy in the sunshine, I think they were announcing Spring!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 09:33 PM   #6999
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A tiny one pound puppy having puppy dreams.
Her big brother WooBear is warming up to her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2018, 06:44 PM   #7000
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Just got back from Hot Springs....had an awesome time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy