How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,624 Times in 2,490 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation
Default Top Surgery for Butches: Have you thought about it?

I saw the discussion in the other thread and I wanted to join in but I agree it might be better here.

I’ve struggled with this issue for years. I know having top surgery would align my body with my vision of it. It’s always a surprise when I look in the mirror. I tossed around breast reduction but every time I think about it I know my idea of reduction is removal. I see myself as a woman, I identify as female and I use the pronoun she. But I don’t see myself as a woman who has breasts.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I have. I too have thought about breast reduction, but I always go back to preferring chest surgery. I am a stone butch and I think it would be very freeing sexually and physically (in terms of aligning my body) for me to not have breasts. It has nothing to do with not wanting to be "feminized." I just do not see myself as having breasts or wanting them touched while being intimate.

I am a stone butch, female and woman. I am She and comfortable having a female body. My butch cock is a natural extension of myself and I do not like having breasts. Everything else about being female I am comfortable with.

They also feel quite top heavy to me, like I am out of balance. Also, breasts do not work well with men's shirts, which is what I wear.

The only hesitation I would have is I do not want to pass as male. I do not think I would even with chest surgery. I do get called Sir quite a bit, but it is only for brief moments for the most part. Children often think I am male. I think I look like a butch and would even without breasts. I am not sure. I know a lot of people will look down to a butch's breasts to figure that out, which of course is quite uncomfortable.

Other thing I wonder about is age and also not being at the weight I want to be before surgery. Dapper in the other thread said he didn't think age would be an issue, so that was good to know.

One other thing I don't know if there would be any issues with a surgeon if you are not FTM. Is there anything they would need to know or understand. I figure the surgery would be the same whether it was part of a transition process/someone identifying male or for someone like me but I really am not sure. I haven't ever looked into surgeons because I do not have the money, but I do think about having chest surgery a lot.

I am glad Dapper posted hys info in the Trans zone and thank you Miss Tick for starting this thread.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

BullDog mentioned wondering if there would be an issue with a surgeon if one was not FTM. I too have wondered that and also never checked into it because I would never be able to afford to pay for an elective surgery. I have thought about the medical options that might let a doctor sign off on it as it would be free in Montreal. But breast reduction, if I could convince the doctor the girls gave me a back ache or something, is all I could ever come up with.

I keep thinking I've made my peace with them but then something happens to trigger me and I'm back to hating them. I vacillate between hatred and tolerance. Poor things never get any love from me. Or anyone else if I can help it. I am not stone but I really can't stand to have them touched. Well at the last moment, but the timing has to be right on the money. Including them in the process is just a lot of effort, best to forget about them.

I also feel guilty about not being able to reconcile my feelings about my breasts. I think it's easy to confuse it for wanting to be male. I don't want to be male. For me it has nothing to do with not wanting to be feminized either. I am perfectly happy being a woman as long as I can be the kind of woman that I am comfortable with. And that kind of woman just doesn't like her breasts. They spoil the look of my clothes sometimes. I get all dressed up and think I must look pretty awesome and then I look in the mirror and it's like a slap in the face. I'm like what the fuck are they doing there.

I doubt I will ever have top surgery unless I win the lottery or something. But I do think about how much more comfortable I would be in my body if I could.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #4
whale

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Getting Over Someone

whale is on a distinguished road

I have thought about it but then I think about my future life as a parent and I want to breastfeed so there's where I stop thinking about it.
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whale For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2013, 09:09 AM   #5
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
I have thought about it but then I think about my future life as a parent and I want to breastfeed so there's where I stop thinking about it.
I am not certain, but I think you still may be able to breast feed if you got the peri-areolar or keyhole method. There are no free nipple grafts involved in those procedures, which is the issue with breast feeing. That surgery is only for people who are A cups or VERY small B cups, however.

I think you are smart to pause and try to not let any gender/body dysphoria you may have result in making a decision that could impact your long term life plans. That can be hard to do when we are uncomfortable in our bodies.

----------------------------------------------------------

ETA: To late to add to my post before this one and do not want to post yet another. I wanted to add that Obamacare does not cover the surgery, either.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #6
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I am considering breast reduction, (not chest surgery) for neck, shoulder, back issues.

I say breast reduction because I am a female butch who does not have congruency issues between my gender and my body. I like my parts just fine.

Insurance does cover the surgery for medical reasons like the above, or GERD, or familiar breast cancer and such. It is worth investigating your insurance for coverage, but, be sure to focus on medical not body issues.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #7
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

I am a female butch who does not have congruency issues between my gender and my body. I like my parts just fine.
That must be nice. I have tried not to have congruency issues because it doesn’t match my idea of who I am as a butch lesbian feminist who is, always has been and always will be a woman aligned with other women in struggle against patriarchy and misogyny. But I can’t deny that my vision of who I am when I imagine myself does not have female breasts.

I like the rest of my body parts just fine though. But the breasts just don't cut it for me. And they often spoil my fashion statement. Making myself put up with them is about the best I can do. I will never be happy with them.

The feeling is a little similar to the one I have surrounding Miss Tick, the name I chose when I joined the Planet. I didn’t think I wanted to use darkgazer, the name I used on the dash site and I thought it might be good for my woman aligned feminist conscience to have a clearly female nic. It sounded good on paper, but I cringe every time I see it and realize hey, that’s me. I don’t like that I feel that way. I don’t like the implications because I don’t believe what is indicated by those implications is a reality for me, even if it seems to be implied (I wrote it and even I am having trouble following this sentence.)

Yet, if there are no implied implications then there is no logical reason for those feelings. Yet here they are.

Wishing for congruity but not even getting logic.

I am a woman, a she, a female and happy to be so, but I don’t like my breasts and I’m not crazy about my name on the planet. Feelings don’t have to make sense. But for the foreseeable future I will keep them both. Or should I say keep them all since it’s two breasts and one name?
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #8
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

as a child, i didn't want those things at all! i wanted to be shirtless, happy, and playing with boys. i often thought i'd make a better boy than girl. it took me a lot of time to sort it all out. and then i learned that i am my kind of girl/woman. i'm ok with having breasts. just not this size lol. i am for sure having a reduction some time next year. and that will make me happy to have breasts, not just ok.

but i totally understand what you all are saying. i hope that you all can get what you want. truly. from the bottom of my heart and to the top and sides and all the in betweens, i wish you all happiness.

excellent topic. thank you, Miss Tick.

if i may ask, you won't hurt my feelings if it's private, ... why don't you change your nic name?
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #9
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
One other thing I don't know if there would be any issues with a surgeon if you are not FTM. Is there anything they would need to know or understand. I figure the surgery would be the same whether it was part of a transition process/someone identifying male or for someone like me but I really am not sure. I haven't ever looked into surgeons because I do not have the money, but I do think about having chest surgery a lot.

I am glad Dapper posted hys info in the Trans zone and thank you Miss Tick for starting this thread.
Bulldog,

Just to pass along some information. Most surgeons continue to follow the WPATH (World Professional Association for Transgender Health) standards of care, for this surgery. It does not matter how one defines, they would just need a referral from a therapist OR a primary care physician. In September, 2013 the standards changed and one does not have to be FTM, they only have to have "gender dysphoria" (exactly what people are talking about here...a part of their body is not congruent with their birth sex).

This is a wonderful change.

http://www.wpath.org/uploaded_files/...ull%20Book.pdf

(page 59 for the criteria for top surgery).

---------------

To respond to your other musing, yes, the surgery would be the same regardless as to how one identifies, but you can have the surgeon adjust some things. For example, I saw a youtube video of a genderqueer person who requested the surgeon make their areolas (the pigmented skin around the nipple), larger than a surgeon typically would for this surgery. Males have smaller areolas than females, and this person wanted their chest to look more androgynous so they requested, and received larger nipples (but, smaller than they originally had, as they would look too big). Additionally, men's nipples are placed more to the sides of the chest than females, which are more centered. With the double incision surgery (the one most people get), the nipples are removed, resized, and then placed on the chest. You could ask your surgeon to place the nipples in a more "female", centered position on the chest. I suppose it depends on the surgeon, but the two I talked with, were open to the above adjustments from what I have seen on others. Every person's chest is different, so one would need to meet with the surgeon to learn what is possible for their particular chest.

I hope the above is helpful and not too long winded!

Last edited by DapperButch; 10-20-2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: cleaning up grammar
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 03:31 PM   #10
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Hi..I've had a breast reduction ..you can go down to a size A.. My insurance paid for it cause I had some issues with back and neck pain amd found out I had arthritis is my back..but also the indentation on your shoulders from the bra straps or the oily soon underneath that alot of "gifted" women have are also held into account. Make an appointment and ask about a "reduction" because of your back. Mine was medically approved and I got to choose what size I wanted to be.
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #11
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,340 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

When I was 20 and long before I had it all figured out, I went to a plastic surgeon and told him I didn't want mine anymore. He said he would almost remove them but wouldn't completely since I was so young. I was happy with the results and I'm glad I had the nerve to go for what I wanted.

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #12
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Hope it is ok for a femme to respond.

My long-term ex had a quite large bust. She hated it because she was butch and because she had grooves in her shoulders from straps.

She found a plastic surgeon that would do it and because of the size, grooves and back issues; had a reduction down to virtually an A--.

She never wore a bra again and they appeared virtually non-existent.

She was extremely happy with the surgery and it was covered by insurance.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2013, 08:04 AM   #13
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation
Default My experiences with butches/FTMs & breasts

I have been with a FTM who elected to have top surgery (and a hysterectomy) to align his physical body with his mental spirit. He had a referral from a therapist and chose a surgeon in a geographical area that worked for him. It is considered elective, outpatient surgery so he paid for it himself and went to a hotel to recover, where we monitored his healing. On a side note, when he had the hysterectomy, though he identified as FTM and had changed all of his paperwork to reflect male (if I remember correctly), he was still placed on a women's floor to recover and referred to as "she". Some of the nurses made an attempt to change the pronoun once we explained but others didn't get it (we were in Florida for this surgery).

My current partner who does not identify as FTM but like many of you, did not want breasts, chose to have the surgery in Toronto with a plastic surgeon who works with a local cosmetic surgery facility. I felt like they were more accommodating and respectful to us. He does not have gender dysphoria, is too old to bother with a hysterectomy and has no intentions of going on T. We did need some kind of referral which proved to be difficult as he was not seeing a therapist but I think eventually got one from his doctor. He had to pay for it himself as there were no medical reasons for doing so.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #14
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

One thing a number of people I know use in order to get the surgery is CareCredit. I have heard mixed reviews on how easy it is to qualify. Below is the link. You can search your surgeon's name to see if they take it. I believe the way it works is each surgeon has their own individualized payment plan. The plan you get with Dr. Fischer is not the same you would get with Dr. Garramone, for example. Do your research.

http://www.carecredit.com/

In case there is misinformation, the cost of top surgery in the U.S. is $4,000-$8,500 in most cases. That cost is surgeon fees, anesthesiologist fees, and surgery center fees. Interestingly, the costs have remained the same for a number of years, which is positive. As an aside, peri/keyhole procedures tend to cost a bit more than the double incision method.

To my knowledge, the only insurance company that will pay for top surgery remains Aetna. Aetna started paying for it many, many years ago and I am surprised that more insurance companies have not followed suit. Hopefully soon. However, not all surgeons take insurance, either.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #15
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
To my knowledge, the only insurance company that will pay for top surgery remains Aetna. Aetna started paying for it many, many years ago and I am surprised that more insurance companies have not followed suit. Hopefully soon. However, not all surgeons take insurance, either.
I learned today that some Cigna plans will pay for SRS surgeries. However, it is important to note that one would not have their insurance company pay for top surgery unless they are changing their sex (which is not the discussion here). For the non-transitioning person it is a cosmetic procedure, and thus would not be covered by insurance.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #16
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Medicare will not pay for it, nor will most companies who work with Medicare.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #17
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I've met many female identifying butches who have wanted top surgery, but never met any who have actually had the procedure done. I think CAMH is now a bit better for female identifying people who want top surgery, though I'm not sure if the requirements are the same as for trans guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope View Post

My current partner who does not identify as FTM but like many of you, did not want breasts, chose to have the surgery in Toronto with a plastic surgeon who works with a local cosmetic surgery facility. I felt like they were more accommodating and respectful to us. He does not have gender dysphoria, is too old to bother with a hysterectomy and has no intentions of going on T. We did need some kind of referral which proved to be difficult as he was not seeing a therapist but I think eventually got one from his doctor. He had to pay for it himself as there were no medical reasons for doing so.
Did your current partner have it in Mississauga with McLean, by any chance? That's where I had mine and they're really awesome there, and they didn't seem interested in gender policing. They basically only asked me questions that were meant to make sure I was positive about getting the surgery done. I wonder how long ago it was though that your partner had the surgery (if he did have it there)? I had mine there about a year and a half ago and I didn't need a referral for him to have the surgery done, I also voiced to him that I didn't intend to be on T for the time being. The only thing I needed from my doctor was to have a physical done to show that I was physically healthy enough for surgery, and then a blood test from another clinic.

I was lucky in that I managed to get a student line of credit in the nick of time before banks started becoming stricter on approving them. For those that can still get them, that's probably the best route to go for top surgery if you want to avoid therapists. Especially since there are more and more top rate surgeons who don't require referrals or any of that crap anymore.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2013, 02:10 PM   #18
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

This just in...

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2013/...xamine-gender/
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 06:30 AM   #19
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

I have ALWAYS hated my breasts. They started developing when I was 8 yrs old and I got all kinds of crap, from kids and adults. Damned grown men staring at my chest and damned near salivating. And being sexually stone, makes it worse.

I can't stand to bind, and when I did, it had to be for short periods of time because of high blood pressure. Now, since bypass surgery, it just hurts too damned much.

I'm in the US, no insurance of any sort. So no money for it, either. Besides which, I'm not too sure but my cardiologist wouldn't scream bloody murder as surgery does put a strain on your heart. Though the therapist-waiting for a new one as mine retired and I MISSS HEEEER!-would probably label me as being gender dis(SP?).

Sorry, I'm sick right now and feeling down about EVERYTHING. I'll be SOOOO glad when this clears up!
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2015, 11:46 PM   #20
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,317 Times in 505 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default No

I like breasts...mine included.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote