Old 04-12-2017, 10:52 AM   #81
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyChrisCo View Post
I have thought about this for a long time... I naturally make so much T that I already only have small size chest mostly resembles a male chest anyways.. My issue is the scars.. for Me I would not like ha omg the large scars... delema
If you have no droop to your breasts, you can get the "keyhole" or peri-areola method. This has no scars. Dr Fischer is regarded as the best at this internationally. She is in Maryland and does take insurance.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2017, 10:53 AM   #82
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Resource

Www.Topsurgery.net.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2017, 06:00 PM   #83
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I think in the long run, folks are going to do what they want to do, regarding this matter.

I for one have already looked into the process of reduction with the size I want from a doctor that will do it and knows my medical history, etc.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #84
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

Saw a lot of butches and men last week and jeez it does make me second guess what to do.

I guess my biggest dilemma is I'm not sure I want to b perceived as male. But no bra, no binder.... hell, NO SHIRT.... seems like heaven
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2017, 03:45 PM   #85
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post
Saw a lot of butches and men last week and jeez it does make me second guess what to do.

I guess my biggest dilemma is I'm not sure I want to b perceived as male. But no bra, no binder.... hell, NO SHIRT.... seems like heaven
I wouldn't mind being perceived as male but omg I would love to not have to wear a bra or binder or no shirt!!!
Old 06-11-2017, 06:13 PM   #86
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

I should clarify that.... as I am someone that doesn't mind the occasional "sir" thrown my way.

I don't like the idea of being perceived as cis male amoung my own people. Like, I feel I embody both male and female sides and traits... so I wouldn't want to be perceived as just one or the other.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2017, 08:53 PM   #87
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post
I should clarify that.... as I am someone that doesn't mind the occasional "sir" thrown my way.

I don't like the idea of being perceived as cis male amoung my own people. Like, I feel I embody both male and female sides and traits... so I wouldn't want to be perceived as just one or the other.
Understand, thanks for clarifying..
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 03:14 AM   #88
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone aware of Trump talking about legislation or executive orders refusing to pay for top surgery for those of us on Medicare/Medicaid?

Kind of curious why my PMD told me (without asking) that there would really be no need to wait for top surgery. She had said that there used to be a customary 1 yr. wait after starting T, but doesn't think it's necessary now.

Does she know something about what's coming up politically that I don't know?
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 09:24 PM   #89
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Anyone aware of Trump talking about legislation or executive orders refusing to pay for top surgery for those of us on Medicare/Medicaid?

Kind of curious why my PMD told me (without asking) that there would really be no need to wait for top surgery. She had said that there used to be a customary 1 yr. wait after starting T, but doesn't think it's necessary now.

might want to ask that in the trans thread or the political thread... they have a lot of info on those threads.

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 09:41 AM   #90
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post

Medicaid is run by states, so they make the decisions.

I doubt very much that an executive order could reverse what medical procedures Medicare will cover.

WPATH standards dropped the one year on testosterone guideline in 2012.

I know you are on disability (as you have shared this on BFP). Based on your post, I am going to assume that you have Medicare. Along with that, I am going to assume that your Medicare is primary. If so, whether or not or state Medicaid covers surgery doesn't matter (unless you go out of state for your surgery and want your secondary insurance to pick up the Medicare copay).

Here is a list of surgeons who accept Medicare. Some have caveats to accepting Medicare though, such as the person having a secondary insurance they know will pay the copay. Schechter is one of these people.
Insurance for trans surgeries is extremely complicated. I would be happy to help you navigate it, based on your situation.

http://www.topsurgery.net/surgeons/medicare.htm

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2017, 09:39 PM   #91
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I am thinking about seriously asking my doctor about top surgery or maybe a reduction, as well as other surgery things.

Albert Einstein