Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default i loved it!

my two movie dates didn’t like it, but i did!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 08:46 AM   #3302
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

The Catcher Was a Spy starring: Paul Rudd, Tom Wilkinson, Paul Giamatti

2018 American biographical spy film directed by Ben Lewin and written by Robert Rodat, based on the book of the same name. Major League baseball player Moe Berg lives a double life as a spy for the Office of Strategic Services during World War II.

Me and Mary liked it.........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 11:01 PM   #3303
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default re-watched.........

Tom Hanks to produce & star in film adaptation of 'A Man Called Ove' for American version.....
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 06:03 PM   #3304
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner original 1967

:starring: Katharine Houghton, Spencer Tracy, Sidney Poitier,Cecil Kellaway, Beah Richards, Katharine Hepburn, Roy Glenn, Isabel Sanford (as Tillie), Skip Martin (as the dancing delivery man).
Old 07-24-2018, 08:09 AM   #3305
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Battle of the Sexes... Emma Stone, Steve Carell,

I had put off seeing this but seeing it's now free I gave it a whirl!

I must admit I was pleasantly surprised I REALLY enjoyed it
Old 07-31-2018, 02:32 PM   #3306
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mission impossible (fallout) & Mamma Mia

Hi everyone.
Saw these films on Saturday.
Mission Impossible in 3D Imax.
I really did enjoy this film, not usually one for liking most of this franchise,but I did like it enough to watch it a second time at some point in the future.
If you are wanting action then this is the movie for you. Loads of stunts that were ott as you would expect.
And if you like just pure entertainment then this is a film to watch.

Mamma Mia
not as good as the first one, but still plenty to enjoy about it.
Obviously if you are a ABBA fan then you'll like the music.
The men in the film however I thought were very poor in the vocals, whereas the girls were amazing. Especially Lily. Is there nothing that that young lady can't do.
by the way watch Baby Driver, it's an amazing movie. And yes I know it's got Kevin Spacey, but as always his acting is superb.
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 04:20 PM   #3307
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Last movie watched was "How it Ends" Looked like it might be good, there is a bit of action, not impressed however.. Something to watch when bored and you only need to be slightly entertained.. lol
Old 07-31-2018, 08:19 PM   #3308
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

The Number on Great-Grandpa's Arm - HBO

A conversation between a boy and his great-grandfather, an Auschwitz survivor, is woven with historical footage and animation to tell a heartbreaking story of Jewish life in Eastern Europe, sharing lessons from the Holocaust with a new generation.

This is a short, only about 19 minutes but so very good.....
Old 08-03-2018, 07:56 PM   #3309
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just finished watching...

The Commuter - with Liam Neeson

Insurance salesman Michael is on his daily commute home, which quickly becomes anything but routine. After being contacted by a mysterious stranger, Michael is forced to uncover the identity of a hidden passenger on the train before the last stop. As he works against the clock to solve the puzzle, he realizes a deadly plan is unfolding, and he is unwittingly caught up in a criminal conspiracy that carries life and death stakes for everyone on the train.

Picked out on a whim as I had not heard of it before and it did not disappoint- we both thought it was really good.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #3310
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Someone mentioned watching this movie earlier today so as soon as I log off I'm going to watch it once again.......
Old 08-03-2018, 09:47 PM   #3311
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Christopher Robin 2018

Saw it tonight! 5 stars.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2018, 06:38 PM   #3312
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Watched this one night at the hotel...
Old 08-14-2018, 11:18 PM   #3313
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

George Clooney, Sofia Coppola, Tommy Lee Jones, Jeff Goldblum, Anjelica Huston, Wes Anderson, Lenny Kravitz, Naomi Campbell, Jon Hamm and other celebrities tell the untold stories of the Carlyle, New York's legendary and landmark hotel.

Watched this tonight and enjoyed it very much..........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 10:52 AM   #3314
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I watched this movie. Love animation!!!

It was sooo cute and sweet and had a good message.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 04:50 PM   #3315
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Saw this today and it was good. It was smart, poignant, and funny. It was violent in a just a couple parts, but one of the things I love about Spike’s movies is that he seldom, if ever, combines violence and sex. It’s easy to laugh at the Klan because, in the movies, they’re often buffoons ... and that’s my only problem with the film; as usual, the cluckers are portrayed as fools and I don’t think that’s the case in real life. Other than that, it’s a winner and I look forward to seeing it again on DVD.

And, Spike closed the movie with a rendition of Mary Don’t You Weep by Prince. It was sweet.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 04:51 PM   #3316
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default BELOW HER MOUTH

Just watched this the other night on Netflix.
Jasmine is a successful fashion editor living with her fiance. On a night out in the city with her best friend, she meets Dallas, a roofer recently out of a relationship. Surprised by the confidence with which Dallas pursues her, Jasmine turns Dallas down but can't get her out of her head. When Jasmine finally succumbs, the two women embark on a steamy affair that forces them both to re-evaluate their lives.
The Following User Says Thank You to jools66 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2018, 02:27 AM   #3317
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

Default Alpha & BlacKkKlansman

Alpha
Have to say I was disappointed with this film.
It is supposed to be a story about a young man and a Wolf, and the start of the domestication of the Wolf to the dog.
The story of the two took some time to get to, and although I realise that you need some kind of back story to how they met it was drawn out.
I went to see it on 3D but it didn't really seem that 3D to me either.
Get it out on dvd but I wouldn't bother going to the cinema if you have to pay.

BlacKkKlansman
I really like this film, even though there are some bits that could have been cut, (long disco dancing scene for one)
It have some bits of humour in it in places so you can laugh and have a seconds break from the very serious issues in the film.
The subject of the film is very raw still given the current climate in the USA especially.
Worth going to the cinema for but if not watch it when it's out on other formats
Old 08-28-2018, 11:13 AM   #3318
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Green Book (November 2018)

This movie debut's over the Thanksgiving Holiday, this fall.
I plan to go see it.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 09:11 AM   #3319
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ride (2015)

I watched this movie, a few days ago, on YouTube....
(starring Helen Hunt & Luke Wilson).

I liked it a lot.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2018, 10:19 AM   #3320
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Submission (2017) starring: Addison Timlin, Stanley Tucci, Kyra Sedgwick

A cynical college professor takes a keen interest in a talented young writing student.

Even tho it was pretty predictable and we've seen this story told a million times, I have to say I really enjoyed it.........

Tags
film, movie