Old 10-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #41
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
To my knowledge, the only insurance company that will pay for top surgery remains Aetna. Aetna started paying for it many, many years ago and I am surprised that more insurance companies have not followed suit. Hopefully soon. However, not all surgeons take insurance, either.
I learned today that some Cigna plans will pay for SRS surgeries. However, it is important to note that one would not have their insurance company pay for top surgery unless they are changing their sex (which is not the discussion here). For the non-transitioning person it is a cosmetic procedure, and thus would not be covered by insurance.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 06:56 PM   #42
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Medicare will not pay for it, nor will most companies who work with Medicare.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #43
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I've met many female identifying butches who have wanted top surgery, but never met any who have actually had the procedure done. I think CAMH is now a bit better for female identifying people who want top surgery, though I'm not sure if the requirements are the same as for trans guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope View Post

My current partner who does not identify as FTM but like many of you, did not want breasts, chose to have the surgery in Toronto with a plastic surgeon who works with a local cosmetic surgery facility. I felt like they were more accommodating and respectful to us. He does not have gender dysphoria, is too old to bother with a hysterectomy and has no intentions of going on T. We did need some kind of referral which proved to be difficult as he was not seeing a therapist but I think eventually got one from his doctor. He had to pay for it himself as there were no medical reasons for doing so.
Did your current partner have it in Mississauga with McLean, by any chance? That's where I had mine and they're really awesome there, and they didn't seem interested in gender policing. They basically only asked me questions that were meant to make sure I was positive about getting the surgery done. I wonder how long ago it was though that your partner had the surgery (if he did have it there)? I had mine there about a year and a half ago and I didn't need a referral for him to have the surgery done, I also voiced to him that I didn't intend to be on T for the time being. The only thing I needed from my doctor was to have a physical done to show that I was physically healthy enough for surgery, and then a blood test from another clinic.

I was lucky in that I managed to get a student line of credit in the nick of time before banks started becoming stricter on approving them. For those that can still get them, that's probably the best route to go for top surgery if you want to avoid therapists. Especially since there are more and more top rate surgeons who don't require referrals or any of that crap anymore.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2013, 02:10 PM   #44
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

This just in...

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2013/...xamine-gender/
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 06:30 AM   #45
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

I have ALWAYS hated my breasts. They started developing when I was 8 yrs old and I got all kinds of crap, from kids and adults. Damned grown men staring at my chest and damned near salivating. And being sexually stone, makes it worse.

I can't stand to bind, and when I did, it had to be for short periods of time because of high blood pressure. Now, since bypass surgery, it just hurts too damned much.

I'm in the US, no insurance of any sort. So no money for it, either. Besides which, I'm not too sure but my cardiologist wouldn't scream bloody murder as surgery does put a strain on your heart. Though the therapist-waiting for a new one as mine retired and I MISSS HEEEER!-would probably label me as being gender dis(SP?).

Sorry, I'm sick right now and feeling down about EVERYTHING. I'll be SOOOO glad when this clears up!
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2015, 11:46 PM   #46
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,317 Times in 505 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default No

I like breasts...mine included.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:10 PM   #47
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

BUMP

Bumped this thread since my Butch just mentioned hy has been thinking of it for some time but was unsure how to bring it up.

Hy is masculine of center and has never really cared for hys breast at all.(I sensed this already) but after hy quite smoking, the body weight that got put on went right to that area and has caused a greater discomfort for hym. I saw a few people post that their Butches had reduction to less than As and were happy with it. I am completely supportive of hym and hy is seeing a LGBT therapist that specializes in gender right now, so I think getting a referral for getting this done should be relatively easy.
Old 02-01-2017, 08:04 PM   #48
apollo

How Do You Identify?:
genderless butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them

apollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputationapollo Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation yup

i've definitely considered top surgery. since i've only been butch a short amount of time i don't have binders or boxers and whatnot, and i haven't talked about with my doctor about hormones let alone surgery lol. i've done some looking into it and from what i've found getting the surgery is not easy (i'm not sure what i was expecting, it's surgery after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). it's expensive if your insurance doesn't cover it (in the realm of 10k), the larger your breasts are the more sensation you'll lose (i have DD's lmao), and i think you need a letter from a doctor saying you're not having a nervous breakdown and spontaneously chopping your tits off. that being said i look forward to the possibility of being flat chested
Bigotry against transgendered people is a deadly carcinogen. We are pitted against each other in order to keep us from seeing each other as allies. Genuine bonds of solidarity can be forged between people who respect each other's differences and are willing to fight their enemy together. We are the class that does the work of the world, and can revolutionize it. We can win true liberation.
apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apollo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2017, 11:01 PM   #49
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

It's on my "... if ever I have more money than I know what to do with... " list. It would be primarily for a comfort sort of thing not really gender related. Hell, even with tits I get called Sir. Iol.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 06:15 PM   #50
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I've considered a reduction but not complete top surgery. It's expensive on my end due to no insurance and I might not survive another surgery, long story on that. But yeah I've hated mine since I was a young kid.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 07:59 PM   #51
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I've considered a reduction but not complete top surgery. It's expensive on my end due to no insurance and I might not survive another surgery, long story on that. But yeah I've hated mine since I was a young kid.
You can get Obamacare, just like everyone else. Although your State has chosen to not do their own exchanges ( because Rick Perry wants you all to continue to be the state with the highest uninsured rate in the country), you can still get insurance (even though it is going to cost you more because...well Rick Perry), through the federal exchanges.

http://obamacarefacts.com/insurance-...ance-exchange/

If you meet the criteria for reduction, insurance will pay for it.

Since the state of Texas is anti trans, Texas does not require insurance companies to provide trans services (so yes, would have to pay out of pocket for top surgery, most likely).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 09:43 PM   #52
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
You can get Obamacare, just like everyone else. Although your State has chosen to not do their own exchanges ( because Rick Perry wants you all to continue to be the state with the highest uninsured rate in the country), you can still get insurance (even though it is going to cost you more because...well Rick Perry), through the federal exchanges.

http://obamacarefacts.com/insurance-...ance-exchange/

If you meet the criteria for reduction, insurance will pay for it.

Since the state of Texas is anti trans, Texas does not require insurance companies to provide trans services (so yes, would have to pay out of pocket for top surgery, most likely).
Yes it will cost me out of pocket, quite a pretty penny for anything I need done. I can't afford insurance of any kind right now. So I'm just stuck.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 10:17 PM   #53
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

This thread is 90 percent of the reason I joined BFP.

I have never accepted my chest. I always promised myself, if I ever lost the weight (I'm heavy) my "reward" would be to get rid of them. The thing is though I always felt I was weird that even though I wanted a flat chest in public, I wanted a female chest naked... like an a cup. I figure then with a sports bra they will virtually not be there. I even think it may be worth doing now, but I've heard that if you're plus sized the doctor will want you to lose weight first. Plus an ex GF said with my build (she was being kind) I would look rediculous with a cups. I know she may get some flack for that, but I can't help but think she was kinda just stating the facts. The other part of me is getting less and less interested in staying attractive and more interested in being comfortable with myself.

Binders...I wear sometimes, but when you're a DD they reshape and that's about it, there is no way to make it appear that there aren't breasts there. I actually wear a sports bra with a binder over it, because those bastards just reposition themselves where ever they want without the bra on. The will fall plum out the bottom of shorter binders.

Has anyone had a. Reduction that is overweight? I've met trainmen with full reconstruction that looks fine... but would tiny a cups on an overweight female body look rediculous?
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 01:56 AM   #54
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Another with DD cups. Considered top surgery often, but also concerned with what it would look like with a heavy short torso.

Anyone tried to get a sympathetic surgeon to do it as a medically necessary mastectomy? Think it might be possible to get insurances to cover it. Am concerned if it would be covered by Medicare.

Does anyone know if top surgery for gender dysphoria is covered under Medicare during this current administration. Aware it was being reviewed under President Obama, but have they reversed any decisions???
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:50 AM   #55
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure about full chest surgery, but the one advantage of having a larger chest is a reduction may be covered for back and neck pain and issues. I am wondering if you are allowed to pick the size though. I've heard that sometimes jnsurance will limit the size reduction. Why they really care I don't know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 07:00 AM   #56
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintB View Post
This thread is 90 percent of the reason I joined BFP.

I have never accepted my chest. I always promised myself, if I ever lost the weight (I'm heavy) my "reward" would be to get rid of them. The thing is though I always felt I was weird that even though I wanted a flat chest in public, I wanted a female chest naked... like an a cup. I figure then with a sports bra they will virtually not be there. I even think it may be worth doing now, but I've heard that if you're plus sized the doctor will want you to lose weight first. Plus an ex GF said with my build (she was being kind) I would look rediculous with a cups. I know she may get some flack for that, but I can't help but think she was kinda just stating the facts. The other part of me is getting less and less interested in staying attractive and more interested in being comfortable with myself.

Binders...I wear sometimes, but when you're a DD they reshape and that's about it, there is no way to make it appear that there aren't breasts there. I actually wear a sports bra with a binder over it, because those bastards just reposition themselves where ever they want without the bra on. The will fall plum out the bottom of shorter binders.

Has anyone had a. Reduction that is overweight? I've met trainmen with full reconstruction that looks fine... but would tiny a cups on an overweight female body look rediculous?
Clint, I looked into this back when I was fighting myself over being trans. You can only go so low based on your size. As a DD, you can probably not get smaller than a B/C. I don't know the language to explain it, but maybe you can find more information on google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Another with DD cups. Considered top surgery often, but also concerned with what it would look like with a heavy short torso.

Anyone tried to get a sympathetic surgeon to do it as a medically necessary mastectomy? Think it might be possible to get insurances to cover it. Am concerned if it would be covered by Medicare.

Does anyone know if top surgery for gender dysphoria is covered under Medicare during this current administration. Aware it was being reviewed under President Obama, but have they reversed any decisions???
Medicare covers top surgery. It used to be near impossible to get them to cover trans surgeries (after they said they would), but now it is easier. It is hard to find a surgeon who will take Medicare. Loren Schecther does, but that is only if you have a secondary insurance. Too, he only takes so many per year since how much he gets is practically nothing. He is in Chicago.

Contact Medicare and ask them for a list. I doubt they will be for travel, housing, and of course you have to stay in the area for one week after top surgery.

Back in the day, surgeons would code it as mastectomies, but no more. The cost is too high.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 07:27 AM   #57
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I posted here a couple of years ago. My long-term ex was heavy and had extremely large breasts. She hated them.

She did not ID as male but absolutely identified as very masculine of center. She liked being called sir and hated that when she turned around and they saw her chest, people would get flustered and apologize, calling her ma'am.

I don't even know what size they were or what the largest size actually is.

She did have frequent back aches and grooves in her shoulders.

She had insurance through her job-a PPO.

She researched plastic surgeons and found one comfortable with reducing them down to less than an A.

The surgery went well. She was in the hospital for at least 2 days (this was probably 20 years ago) and she had drains in both breasts. When she woke up from anesthesia, she felt both breasts that were heavily bandaged (you still could hardly see them) and she cried with happiness.

I did admire them (without touching). They were perfect and very, very, very small. She never wore a bra again and did not need to. She then lost a lot of weight and they never changed size or moved from their perfect smallness.

You do not need to go the route of complete removal unless you truly want to!

Options!

Explore reduction. I saw her again about 3 years ago and in a shirt, I could not see any difference! They never grew and never sagged.

No gravity for her!

From plasycsurgery.org:

Breast reduction candidates

Overly large breasts can cause health and emotional problems. In addition to self image issues, you may also experience physical pain and discomfort.

The weight of excess breast tissue can impair your ability to lead an active life. The emotional discomfort and self-consciousness often associated with having large pendulous breasts can be as important an issue as the physical discomfort and pain.

Breast reduction is a good option for you if you:

Are physically healthy
Have realistic expectations
Don't smoke
Are bothered by feeling that your breasts are too large
Have breasts that limit your physical activity
Experience back, neck, and shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts
Have shoulder indentations from bra straps
Have skin irritation beneath the breast crease

https://www.plasticsurgery.org/recon...ion/candidates

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 07:58 AM   #58
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I, too would love a reduction. Size a would be A-mazing!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 11:04 AM   #59
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

Anya- thank you for the post... I'm glad to hear that so,done went that small who was full figured and you found it attractive.

I have heard that some insurances willl limit the amount of tissue that can be taken. Maybe a size b wouldn't be so bad either. Still could get down to flat with a sports bra... I think. I would like to get rid of my binders though.

If push came to shove, maybe I could save up and pay out of pocket. Yikes, but I have a good job and it may be doable.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 12:19 PM   #60
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

When I think of myself, I think of a chest, not breasts. If I had a medical reason, I'd have them removed.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: