Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 07-17-2012, 04:38 AM   #41
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
hey Bleu

when ya gonna be in Austin?

and you might want to check out this thread:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...939#post615939

it usually the one the Austin folks hang out in.

Hi durrrrrrrr,
Thanks for the reply. Should be in Austin sometime within the next few weeks. Thanks for the thread link I'll check it out.
-Bleu
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #42
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

This is for anyone who knows... I will be near Fort Hood, TX visiting my son for a long weekend this upcomomg weekend and was wondering how far it is from Austin. If it's not hours away, what places would you recommend we go visit? We would really only have Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks,
TF

ETA... Okay so I googled and I am being told about 1hr 15 min. Thats easy. Any suggestions for fun places to go?

Last edited by tantalizingfemme; 12-29-2014 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Duh...google maps
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:04 PM   #43
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
This is for anyone who knows... I will be near Fort Hood, TX visiting my son for a long weekend this upcomomg weekend and was wondering how far it is from Austin. If it's not hours away, what places would you recommend we go visit? We would really only have Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks,
TF

ETA... Okay so I googled and I am being told about 1hr 15 min. Thats easy. Any suggestions for fun places to go?
Depending on your tastes...and the season....here are 35 things to do in Austin.

I personally recommend the botanical gardens. Very pretty! Zilker park has a lot of things to do.

Sixth street can be fun. I saw a burlesque show there once. Lots of live music pretty much everywhere, even the airport.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2014, 04:59 AM   #44
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,011 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Depending on your tastes...and the season....here are 35 things to do in Austin.

I personally recommend the botanical gardens. Very pretty! Zilker park has a lot of things to do.

Sixth street can be fun. I saw a burlesque show there once. Lots of live music pretty much everywhere, even the airport.
Thanks for the suggestions Gemme!
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 01:01 PM   #45
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Endocrinologist

I live in Corpus Christi Texas and my local Doctor passed away. No other endocrinologist in the area will prescribe testosterone. So I am looking for a Doctor in the Austin Area who treats FTM's. Does anyone have a doctor they would recommend. Your help would be most appreciated.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 05:52 AM   #46
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, how are you all doing with the flooding? Everyone accounted for and okay?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 11:45 PM   #47
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Austin SUCKS? Really surprised to see Austin in the top FIVE toxic cities.
I'm an Austin native. I've lived here much of my life.
Yes, we have really bad air. The bad ozone days mentioned on the tv weather reports. Most likely at least in part thanks to all the people (unfortunately) moving in.

Like almost all native Austinites, I wish these people moving here would make a u-turn and go back where they came from. Many of the Austin natives don't appreciate these people moving here. It's really sad what's happening to Austin.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:54 PM   #48
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jey_z76 View Post
Hey everyone. I was born and raised in Austin and I love it.... probably too much! I have lived in Iowa and Georgia, both for only 6 months each. I got home sick and came back. The thing I love about Austin is the diverse population we have here. The museums, the artists, the music, the attractions that come here, kayaking, the lakes, everything! The surrounding areas have quite a bit of things to do as well.
I was born and raised in Austin also! The only time I've not lived here is when I've been living in London and when younger at my family's summer home in Hawaii.

Deborah
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 04:09 AM   #49
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
I was born and raised in Austin also! The only time I've not lived here is when I've been living in London and when younger at my family's summer home in Hawaii.

Deborah
Hi neighbor,

I am in the the Austin area too.
Enjoy ACL this weekend.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 07:49 PM   #50
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
I have wanted to do this for years now:

http://www.austinsteamtrain.org/
Hey shariberry,

It does look like fun, doesn't it?
Maybe at some point in time us butches and femmes from Austin can do this. Have part of the train to ourselves!
That would be nice.

Deborah
Old 10-05-2017, 08:02 PM   #51
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi neighbor,

I am in the the Austin area too.
Enjoy ACL this weekend.

Chad
Hey Chad,

Actually, I won't be at ACL. Will you be attending?
I'm on a major deadline due next week. I will be watching some of it being live streamed online (via Red Bull).
Last year I watched it online, and it was fabulous! A front row seat with all of the conveniences of home. Especially good if you're trying to do work at the same time.

Deborah
Old 10-05-2017, 08:06 PM   #52
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

LOL I am not a Houston native but I feel the same, people need to stop moving here, if they don't get the hint with flooding and the fact that Houston is actually concrete on top of swamp land, they will find out when they float...

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
austin, texas