Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #4741
Sassybren

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas shopping. All done. I love the internet!

Bren
Sassybren is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sassybren For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #4742
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Finally all moved in and settled and ready for the holidays and the internet is ok.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #4743
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Rearranging the furniture in my living room. It's been pretty much a warehouse in there for over a year - stuff I rescued from my Dad's house.

After Mom died and Dad decided to get married he set about just discarding furniture, etc. More or less erasing my Mom's taste from their house. He was set to get rid of things like her huge Lane cedar chest, several antique tables and the coffee table made for Mom by a neighbor of her parents. It was a gift to her and the top is parquet with wood inlay. She treasured this but to him it "was of no value" - meaning $$$$$.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #4744
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Finally all moved in and settled and ready for the holidays and the internet is ok.
Good luck on the new place!! enjoy it..
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #4745
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

A really REALLY great day of teaching with my patients who listened and i feel i really made a difference. What a blessing.

Coming home to a porch light on, warm puppies and a smile.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #4746
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Rearranging the furniture in my living room. It's been pretty much a warehouse in there for over a year - stuff I rescued from my Dad's house.

After Mom died and Dad decided to get married he set about just discarding furniture, etc. More or less erasing my Mom's taste from their house. He was set to get rid of things like her huge Lane cedar chest, several antique tables and the coffee table made for Mom by a neighbor of her parents. It was a gift to her and the top is parquet with wood inlay. She treasured this but to him it "was of no value" - meaning $$$$$.
I'm glad you were able to keep the things that your mom treasured.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #4747
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My darn head cold wich has me dealing with bad vertago...go away damit I got things to do!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:21 PM   #4748
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not liking how, b/c I live in a border city, too many channels are playing USA sports...WHY are sports so valued in your country?
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #4749
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

How a random act of kindness can make someones day...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2010, 07:58 PM   #4750
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Finally after 2 weeks of being in the same state as my nephew, someone finally told him I wanted a phone call from him.
I wished he'd act his age, hold a job, keep a dang cell phone turned on and support his GF and kids the way he was taught.
I love him, but he's lazy.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:39 PM   #4751
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Computer Problems

I have an HP mini 110/1046 notebook and for some reason it will not boot to windows any ideas?

nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #4752
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30 View Post
I have an HP mini 110/1046 notebook and for some reason it will not boot to windows any ideas?

Linus has a thread that might be able to help

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...hp?t=78&page=3

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2010, 12:05 AM   #4753
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Getting to know new people...added a great monologue to my book...Enjoying being single cause I am nobody's option
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2010, 01:19 AM   #4754
Bacardi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine, Male
Relationship Status:
In a poly relationship w two beautiful girls

Bacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST ReputationBacardi Has the BEST Reputation

...to not go numb.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:35 AM   #4755
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
I'm not liking how, b/c I live in a border city, too many channels are playing USA sports...WHY are sports so valued in your country?
We're a bunch of violent meatheads that are only concerned with bettering others to prove our worth to ourselves?

*shrug*

I'm not a sports person, so I can't really say.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:35 AM   #4756
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

There is not enough NyQuil in the world to solve my issue.

<sigh>

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:37 AM   #4757
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
There is not enough NyQuil in the world to solve my issue.

<sigh>

((((((((((( Diva)))))))))))) I hope you feel better soon!!!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:05 AM   #4758
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

From my meditation this morning:

"If an individual has a calm state of mind, that person's attitudes and views will be calm and tranquil even in the presence of great agitation." ~HH the Dalai Lama

My counselor has been helping me work my way through things from my childhood. Most recently we worked with something that happened when I was about 7. It was the first (and by far the worst) incident of abuse experienced at the hands of my Mom. Since Thursday evening I have been extremely unsettled; having flashbacks and nightmares. Feeling a lot like a child trying to make its way through one of those Halloween haunted houses - never knowing what was going to pop up around the next corner or in the next room and the exit nowhere in sight.

During my meditation I was once again reminded of the owls who remained calm and steadfast as they waited for the strong winds to pass. Also of the bison in Yellowstone that stand patiently, belly deep in the snow as a blizzard rages around them.

Then I saw a stream of water winding its way along in that typical "S" flow pattern. Floating atop the water was a small feather. When it encountered obstacles the water stopped and pooled. The water only remained there long enough to accumulate the exact amount of energy it needed to surpass each obstacle, resume its course and carry the feather along.

How I wish I could say I was suddenly filled with some sort of instant peace/immediate resolution and now all is well with my world but that is simply not the case.

Rather there is a lesson to be learned. The water represents my life, the feather is me and the obstacles are my past, present and future. The obstacles will always be there and must be faced but are only temporary delays on my journey. For the moment my life is in one of the "pooling" phases and soon will move along.
The feather remained afloat and so shall I.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #4759
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

A lovely Lei, sigh...
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #4760
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

my list of things to do today.........hmmmmm where do I begin.................

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote