Notices

Old 09-16-2017, 10:55 PM   #4441
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Shoes!

Not one, not two but three pair of shoes! A gorgeous pair of red stilettos because I'd been wanting them for ages. A darling pair of dark dark purple maryjane heels that make me want to go dancing. And lastly and bestly, a pair of hot pink patent leather pumps that are to die for. I know they sound a little over the top and anyone who knows me, knows how many pairs of black heels I own because I'm really not that fun of a girl LoL but these shoes are without a doubt ... over the top mad crazy fun. I'm thinking skinny jeans and a black fitted button down to wear with them so I'll look like a piece of good-n-plenty candy. I'm pretty excited about all my happy new shoes!
Old 09-16-2017, 11:00 PM   #4442
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We paid off our new truck, does that count?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2017, 11:35 PM   #4443
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Deodorant.....

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2017, 06:50 AM   #4444
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday....

Breakfast for me and my mama

and .....surprise! ....books when we went thrifting after....

I got the first Harry Potter book (been wanting to read them forever)

Wild by Cheryl Strayed. (I read it previously and loved it but sadly lent it out and never got it back)

A biography about George Washington. A little late for when I was going through my founding father's phase...but I'm still excited to read it

and a small, odd looks locally made book about a woman who buys and restores an old school house in rural Maine. She proceeds to live in it without electricity or running water. I'm anxious to read it.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:30 AM   #4445
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
Not one, not two but three pair of shoes! A gorgeous pair of red stilettos because I'd been wanting them for ages. A darling pair of dark dark purple maryjane heels that make me want to go dancing. And lastly and bestly, a pair of hot pink patent leather pumps that are to die for. I know they sound a little over the top and anyone who knows me, knows how many pairs of black heels I own because I'm really not that fun of a girl LoL but these shoes are without a doubt ... over the top mad crazy fun. I'm thinking skinny jeans and a black fitted button down to wear with them so I'll look like a piece of good-n-plenty candy. I'm pretty excited about all my happy new shoes!
I loved reading your post! Your happiness radiates off it!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 04:39 PM   #4446
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

nothing but i sure did some window shopping.... there are carts out there with things i have placed in them

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2017, 07:13 PM   #4447
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Wierd stuff this time...

Something called.. "Miracle Noodle" (Zero Carb) ... I was curious!

And then this "Fuzz Remover" thingie... that's supposed to remove pilling of sheets.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 06:34 PM   #4448
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

OPI Nail Envy in Samoan Sand

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 06:42 PM   #4449
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Okeefe's Lip repair, soft pretzels from Annie's, car gas, lottery tickets, cow hooves for my dogs.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:20 PM   #4450
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

A new wood splitting axe.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2017, 05:17 PM   #4451
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A Jetpack hotspot.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 09:11 AM   #4452
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet but will be running in town here in a bit for dog food, pick up spouse's meds, string for my weed wacker, and I think that's about it?
Old 09-24-2017, 10:18 PM   #4453
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I treated myself to breakfast this morning, then spent the day with my BFF.....then we went by our favorite professional beauty supply house, where we both proceeded to blow a bunch of money on stuff we both wanted, lol, then we went out to the movies (tickets, popcorn, candy and drinks).

Omg, such fun today!!!

Can't wait to highlight my hair and try out all my new hair products, and the new nail polish, too.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 06:03 AM   #4454
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Tripple-milled Soap
– non-talc lavendar/cammomile body poweder
– Ghirardelli Chocolate Bar

My work buddy, K, is having a birthday and these are some of her favorite things.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 05:05 AM   #4455
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, I went to a local Five & Dime store yesterday and bought a bunch of stuff: cheap dishwasher soap, fingernail polish remover, cute stickers, potato chips, candy, cards.....but I went to a vintage store too and bought a bunch of vintage post cards. I might have also had some Ben & Jerry's ice cream.... it was so beautiful yesterday, perfect fall weather. The trees are so gorgeous!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 07:21 AM   #4456
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

A couple of horticulture books, one of my friends PCs that he decided that he no longer needs (it's a monster compared to this one, which is starting to get a bit tempremental) and I'm going to order Cloudburst on DVD having seen it with the women from the walking group last night (I was sold almost immediately by Olympia Dukakis' character!).
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 07:59 AM   #4457
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far, I've bought milk, light and fluffy pancake mix, fresh cantaloupe and pumpkin pie. Later today, I will purchase a wax and some various and general type items such as, but not only, vitamins and headbands.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2017, 08:42 AM   #4458
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
OMG, I went to a local Five & Dime store yesterday and bought a bunch of stuff: cheap dishwasher soap, fingernail polish remover, cute stickers, potato chips, candy, cards.....but I went to a vintage store too and bought a bunch of vintage post cards. I might have also had some Ben & Jerry's ice cream.... it was so beautiful yesterday, perfect fall weather. The trees are so gorgeous!

o 0 (she was spending like a drunken sailor on leave)
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2017, 09:29 AM   #4459
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I definitely have a it's ok/hate relationship with the cat litter box/supplies. More so with cat litter. The last couple of months, I've tried to find creative ways to improve my life with that stuff.

Buying it, lugging it, cleaning it...lol
I've ordered on line, so I can have it delivered to the door..um, mail person, left me a pick this up at the post office note. Grrrr

I bought this new system...Tidy Cats Breeze system. I'm crossing my fingers that this is my new solution!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 01:45 PM   #4460
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I knew I wasn't going to have time after this week, so I went out and I bought emergency supplies so I'm ready. This will also help if the power goes out in the winter.

I got,

Solar Backpack by Voltaic System
https://www.flickr.com/photos/914085...eposted-public

That comes with it's own battery and is good for little things,

Solar Panel, this is a portable Oshinsky 34 watt.

Which folds up nicely for travel,

One little Goal Zero solar battery for lights, laptop, cell,

It's light enough to carry,

Water Purifier by SteriPen, most important of all and it charges by USB,

Goal Zero Flash Light also USB. I can't tell you how bright this little thing is,
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4491/...3039b6f8_m.jpg

When the lights go out, the first thing everyone looks for is a charger or batteries for their flashlights. Than they realize they're hungry and thirsty and etc...

There is so much to carry and it's important to make sure you have what you need and can carry.

For now everything is in my backpack with backup clothes. Still need other stuff but in time. Please find the time to prepare, so you are ready for anything.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today