Notices

Old 10-30-2016, 07:20 AM   #1061
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Hey Moe, got room for one more. Will bring the grits. Let's watch
"Meet the Press". Pence is on, and he's on the defensive.
Sure, the more the merrier I always say
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 08:11 AM   #1062
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

The weather is finally becoming more ameniable to sitting outside here in Texas so I am porch sitting at the moment.
The rest of the day is laundry, cooking for the week while drinking wine and dancing around the kitchen, and playing with my dogs.
Also I am going to do some reading for work, mix in a movie or 2 and the de rigour Sunday nap.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 08:14 AM   #1063
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Peeps!

One day it's fall, one day it's summer. Back to 86 + tomorrow, which makes my type of business freaky.

Busy today with all kind of stuff.

Have a great day and an even better week ahead.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 08:47 AM   #1064
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Beautiful Sunday morning everyone!

Up at 630am, out by 730am, had a pecan waffle at Waffle House then to WallyWorld for some errands!

All is awesome this AM.

Sending hugs to all of you & wishes for a spectacular, easy Sunday AM....
Old 10-30-2016, 09:05 AM   #1065
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

In my recliner reading newspaper,sipping iced coffee and getting ready for Seahawk-Saints game this morning.After reading the posts here i am now hungry.For me it will be cream of wheat.Later this afternoon raking leaves AGAIN and laundry.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 10:00 AM   #1066
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning!

Ahhh, first day of my last vacation for the year. I'm sitting on my Mom's porch, enjoying the morning quiet. Well, an occasional squirrel is rustling in the leaves and a hawk squawked by. The view is spectacular, the hillside is beginning to turn into fall colors. I'm in the beginning of the Ozarks. There is a trail of smoke, from someone's burn pile.

My Mom made sticky buns and I brought up my new flavor of coffee, Seattle's Best 5.

A few morning texts have been exchanged.

This is nice being here 🍁🎃🍂☕️

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 02:57 PM   #1067
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

A little late but Happy Sunday, folks!!!!!! Enjoy your week ahead.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:40 PM   #1068
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Heck! All day I thought it was Saturday! Lol!

I have been busy cutting and sanding 2x4s for a project I am working on, and of course Sadie is right there,(at a safe distance of course) to pick up dropped pencils and tape measures for me. It has been a fun day! Not sure why I stopped doing this sort of thing, but I am so happy I did not sell my power tools, because I think I will get back into building stuff. I may have to adapt a dust mask to fit Sadie.

Happy Sunday Ya'll!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 08:07 AM   #1069
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone! Fasten your seat-belts! We could be in for one hell of a week!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 08:55 AM   #1070
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Good morning everyone! Fasten your seat-belts! We could be in for one hell of a week!
What does this week have to do with an easy sunday morning?
Old 11-06-2016, 08:57 AM   #1071
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday!
I do believe fall is kind of sorta here for us. I have seen a few leaves piling up and the weather is starting to show some steady lower temps.
Hope every one has a great day and and even better week ahead.

Peace!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 09:21 AM   #1072
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday everyone!

I'm enjoying my coffee before starting my day.

I'm taking my friend to church and out to lunch; my honey is on her second week of babysitting the travel of talent and executives this month, so it will be just Hal and I for the morning.

Deeds- I have to keep reminding myself that I don't walk in my fellow mans shoes, a little kindness can make or break a day.

A quiet day for us after all the painting and flooring that has been completed...I'll worry about the carpet cleaning and the furniture delivery another time.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 09:48 AM   #1073
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

deeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputationdeeds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Happy Sunday everyone!

I'm enjoying my coffee before starting my day.

I'm taking my friend to church and out to lunch; my honey is on her second week of babysitting the travel of talent and executives this month, so it will be just Hal and I for the morning.

Deeds- I have to keep reminding myself that I don't walk in my fellow mans shoes, a little kindness can make or break a day.

A quiet day for us after all the painting and flooring that has been completed...I'll worry about the carpet cleaning and the furniture delivery another time.
I wasn't being unkind.It's an honest question..Unless you mean by not posting something easy about my sunday morning..
Old 11-06-2016, 10:09 AM   #1074
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
I wasn't being unkind.It's an honest question..Unless you mean by not posting something easy about my sunday morning..
Sometimes a question is not needed, only someone to hear us.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 10:20 AM   #1075
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! do i have to go back to work tomorrow?

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 10:20 AM   #1076
deeds

How Do You Identify?:
G-d made

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Sometimes a question is not needed, only someone to hear us.
I hear ya I hear Homoe too.

Sunday morning over easy wakey bakey..It's all good...
Old 11-06-2016, 10:47 AM   #1077
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday morning friends,

We got up early had breakfast and watched CBS Sunday Morning News. We had plans out today but the weather did not cooperate. Now house chores, cooking Sunday dinner, and lots of movies for this rainy day.

I hope everyone has a happy Sunday,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 10:54 AM   #1078
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,229 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
I hear ya I hear Homoe too.

Sunday morning over easy wakey bakey..It's all good...
Awwww....deeds is so cute right now.....*g*
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 11:09 AM   #1079
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,009 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday Morning, Everybody!

I'm going to try to soak up enough "overeasy-ness" today to last me through the whole week.

It was beautiful and cool outside when I took Tiny Dog out this morning. We both enjoyed the lovely leaves - although I liked the ones on the trees better, and she preferred the ones on the ground.

I had the last of the Greek pizza for breakfast, which I have decided is best eaten cold. Tiny Dog and Diva Kitty and I watched an episode of Star Trek Voyager, and when I finished the pizza, Tiny Dog got the pizza bones.

Now I'm listening to A Prairie Home Companion, which I really like since Chris Thile took over host duties from Garrison Keillor. (You may never have heard of Chris Thile, but he is the mandolin player from Nickel Creek - he is incredibly talented, and really entertaining.) I'm about to have a cup of coffee, and then I'll get started with a few chores while I listen to This American Life.

I hope everyone has a great week!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 11:33 AM   #1080
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Wow I been so busy I forgot all about Sunday Over Easy here! Happy Sunday folks!!!! I'm working but off the next two days. Hope everyone enjoys the week ahead.