Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good but tired.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2021, 03:11 PM   #6762
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I feel productive and I am finding some peace.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2021, 06:33 PM   #6763
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling some trepidation. My sister is going to buzz my hair when she gets here Thursday. I know, I was going to do it this weekend, but I ended up just cutting off the length of it (about 12 inches) and that was traumatic enough. She will help me.

Also, I'm seeing my oncologist on Thursday. I get to find out what happened with all my labs after my first chemo treatment. The doc will determine what chemo treatments to try on my next visit. The side effects ended up being so awful . . . well, I just don't know. I don't know what to do, except keep on keeping on.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2021, 07:04 PM   #6764
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

A little reflective, a little lonely, but mostly trying to be grateful.
Old 03-24-2021, 07:59 AM   #6765
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good. I finally reached my weight goal of losing 34 lbs. Had planned on meeting that goal by Jan 1, 2021. I’m a little late. Still, I made it.

New goal is to lose another 15 lbs by August 1. That’s about 4 lbs a month. Should be able to make that happen, but I won’t be hard on myself if I don’t.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2021, 10:15 AM   #6766
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Good. I finally reached my weight goal of losing 34 lbs. Had planned on meeting that goal by Jan 1, 2021. I’m a little late. Still, I made it.

New goal is to lose another 15 lbs by August 1. That’s about 4 lbs a month. Should be able to make that happen, but I won’t be hard on myself if I don’t.

That's awesome- go you!

I feel good on day 5 of cycling. Today was inside due to rain but everything else has been outside.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2021, 09:10 AM   #6767
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I feel good overall, but I'm a little sneezy. I'm at my Mom's house, where everything is blooming. It's gorgeous outside, though! There a great big old dogwood tree covered with white blossoms right outside my bedroom window.

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2021, 10:40 AM   #6768
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post

Also, I'm seeing my oncologist on Thursday. I get to find out what happened with all my labs after my first chemo treatment. The doc will determine what chemo treatments to try on my next visit. The side effects ended up being so awful . . . well, I just don't know. I don't know what to do, except keep on keeping on.
How was this meeting? I hope there's a tweaked plan in place?

I'm feeling so glad that it's Friday and I'm leaving work two hours early to go for a bike ride
Old 03-26-2021, 02:20 PM   #6769
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, feverish, arm's a little sore. Funny thing about it - COVID vaccine, didn't hurt at all, didn't really even feel it. It was the most painless shot I've ever had, but today ouch! J and I both have sore arms but her's not as much as mine. I can push my finger hard over the injection site, which is bruised and no pain at all, but all around it, my entire upper arm is sore? I think It might be because I slept on my side and woke up with my whole fat body weight pressing against that shoulder.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2021, 06:54 PM   #6770
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

I feel so sad for people of color who live in the state of Georgia, after GOP passed Jim Crow era voter restrictive laws. If my home state did that I would be so upset. It is so un-American to take the right to vote away in such harsh terms. People will be arrested for handing out bottled water or food to help with the horrible wait times imposed on voters who live in Georgia.

Sad, upset and angry, is how I feel for people who are facing disenfranchisement of the worst, horrible kind.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2021, 07:47 PM   #6771
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I think I may be coming out of my slump but I am not pushing it. I have lost some good weight after eating a muffin or toast for breakfast and one other meal of fish and a veggie. I think that's healthy till I feel like I want more.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2021, 10:11 PM   #6772
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
How was this meeting? I hope there's a tweaked plan in place?
The exam was short. The oncologist said there was no new growth. He told me to take Zyrtec for my back pain Isn't Zyrtec an antihistamine? I don't get it, but I'll try it. He seemed quite convinced it would help, and so did his fellow/doctor-in-training, who was present. He didn't fill me in on how he might have tweaked my plan, so I guess I'll find out more when I go in for the treatment.

In related news, my sister and I drove a couple of hundred miles together last night, and we chatted the entire time. She told me that during the first treatment, I went to sleep several times (which I don't remember). She also said that whenever I had a bad reaction, they would stop the treatment for awhile and pump me full of Benadryl (probably why I don't remember sleeping). I was bemused to learn that I woke up once feeling good and said something like, "This is great! If this is what it's going to be like, I can handle this no problem!" Wish I knew what was in that bag, and if I'm going to get it every time.

For thread compliance, right now I am feeling: kind of lumpy. I'm sleeping on a bed at my mom's house, and it can't compare to the bed I have at home. It's comfortable enough, though, and I've slept on it many times before. If I can just get to sleep, I'll wake up feeling great.

- Prince
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2021, 10:28 PM   #6773
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I feel so sad for people of color who live in the state of Georgia, after GOP passed Jim Crow era voter restrictive laws. If my home state did that I would be so upset. It is so un-American to take the right to vote away in such harsh terms. People will be arrested for handing out bottled water or food to help with the horrible wait times imposed on voters who live in Georgia.

Sad, upset and angry, is how I feel for people who are facing disenfranchisement of the worst, horrible kind.
This is infuriating. The worst part of the new laws, I think, is that it allows the GOP to dissolve the County Boards of Elections, and put their own appointees in to run the elections. The Democrats are going to have to monitor the elections very closely to point out incidents of voter intimidation.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2021, 06:36 AM   #6774
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I am feeling the progress. I love the feeling of accomplishment, no matter what it is in.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2021, 05:49 PM   #6775
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I feel super lucky today. While out shopping for gifts for my honey, the lady who helped me at the store told me about a place I could call to see if I could get a Covid Vaccine shot. OMG, I called when I got back from shopping and the clinic scheduled me for my vaccine in a week and a half. The universe absolutely knows how happy I am and how lucky I feel.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2021, 07:43 AM   #6776
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
The exam was short. The oncologist said there was no new growth. He told me to take Zyrtec for my back pain Isn't Zyrtec an antihistamine? I don't get it, but I'll try it. He seemed quite convinced it would help, and so did his fellow/doctor-in-training, who was present. He didn't fill me in on how he might have tweaked my plan, so I guess I'll find out more when I go in for the treatment.

Def try the Zyrtec. They told me to use Claritin. It was one of those... someone discovered this while in chemo and taking Claritin for allergies that their bone pain went away. When I had my first round of chemo and then they gave me that shot that increases white blood cells (the shot is supposed to be what causes the bone pain) I woke up that night literally feeling like I could feel and hear every bone in my body snapping. It was terrifying. I'd taken a claritin that morning but took another that night and the bone pain went away in an hour. From then on I always took claritin for my first few days after treatments and the pain was never that bad again.
Old 03-28-2021, 12:04 PM   #6777
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Skipped dinner last night...wine on an empty stomach, not good...so going to execute earlier...decided to try my hand at making Naan..it's been a project since i had to begin with making Ghee, (this isn'tthe first time i've made it)..an AlooCurry..Mint Chutney..w Spiced Basmati Rice..fire on the hearth w chai

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2021, 07:06 PM   #6778
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I'm feeling so grateful for my mom and my sister. We had a great weekend together.

- Prince
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2021, 04:30 PM   #6779
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Today was an emotionally tiring day. However, it is almost over and I keep pushing. I feel hopeful and grateful today.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2021, 10:21 PM   #6780
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Depressed. I keep saying I can handle my own meds but nobody believes me. Well even I wouldn't let myself run out of Xanax. I'm not that forgetful. Sheesh.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: