Old 02-25-2018, 10:21 AM   #1741
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's a wet, rainy Sunday morning here in the North East. I got up, took care of the furbabies, smooched on my honey and then went to the gym. Following that, there was breakfast, including the donuts that DC brought back from DD, a nice hot shower and now I'm about to leave for work. Boo.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 11:18 AM   #1742
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,011 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday everyone! It's a gorgeous, beautiful (almost) spring day outside. The wind is blowing, and the chimes are ringing, but it's warm enough outside that the wind isn't cold. We had some heavy rains this week, so the pollen isn't even too bad. My tulip tree is lovely with big beautiful purple blooms. The azaleas are just starting to come out all over the yard. You can barely tell what color each one will be at the tips.

Have a great week, everybody!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 01:25 PM   #1743
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

When did the $2.99 Grand Slam become the $7.19 Grand Slam at Denny’s??

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 04:18 PM   #1744
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello lazy Sunday peeps!

We spent the morning being lazy, and we are spending the evening being lazy too!

Have a lovely Sunday
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 07:08 PM   #1745
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 04:32 AM   #1746
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning! Hope everyone remembered to spring ahead if not get a move on you're running an hour behind schedule already!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 07:13 AM   #1747
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Trying to teach the pup how to sleep in after a quick breakfast. She's not havin' it.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 07:20 AM   #1748
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Good Morning! Hope everyone remembered to spring ahead if not get a move on you're running an hour behind schedule already!
That’s why I still feel sleepy! I knew it was coming but then forgot yesterday. I have to set my alarm on weekends or I’ll sleep till noon.

There’s no clocks inside the house... just the cell phones which change automatically.

Happy Sunday!
Old 03-11-2018, 08:30 AM   #1749
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday sleepy peeps!

It’s raining here, so it’s a good day to stay in and do chores around the house.

Have a super Sunday.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 08:49 AM   #1750
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

we are having a lively chat session this morning! (Come join us!)

i have some things to do but i am enjoying sitting in my t-shirt sipping coffee and watching some Netflix.

*ignores the piles of chores all around my place*
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 09:00 AM   #1751
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning and happy Sunday!

Over the past two days, Cherry blossoms and weeping willows have bloomed and the air is fragrant with signs of spring.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 09:03 AM   #1752
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good Sunday morning everyone!

I awoke to a really beautiful sky & sunshine this AM. 80 today!

Spending morning getting ready to go to an outing with my super cool friends this afternoon. Drag Queen Bingo..at a local burger joint. I am excited.

Think I will have the teriyaki Hawaiian burger with pineapple OR the Cuban sandwich & fried yucca.

Hope everyone has a splendid Sunday AM..over easy...how they are meant to be..
Old 03-11-2018, 11:04 AM   #1753
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday was such a great day with errands accomplished and spending all afternoon in the garden. I planted my lily of the valley pips and also some bearded iris that had been given to me. Weeded side beds and general winter clean-up. I then cleaned myself up and met a friend for a wonderful dinner and conversation.

Sunday is a bummer. LoL! The rains moved in late Sat. and forecast to remain until sometime Tues. The time change has me a bit sideways for some reason as well. I did a few indoor chores this morning but the elephant in the room is I need to do my taxes. Ugh. This would be the perfect day to do them as it is rainy and ick but I.Don't.Want.To. I'm trying to think of a "reward" I can motivate myself with once I file but I just feel defiant about the entire process. I'm quite sure I'm due a refund so one would think that would be motivation enough. It is not.

Katniss~~ A big kudos to all you early filers out there.
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2018, 12:22 PM   #1754
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up early and did a few chores. Then I drank tea and read some poetry from a new (to me) anthology, which inspired me to buy a short selection of Shelley's poetry on Audible. I listened to that while cooking breakfast and cleaning. I then discovered, to my extreme annoyance, that a supplement I tried to start taking today raises blood sugar. Later, a long phone call with a Michigan friend. It is his youngest son's tenth birthday, which made us both feel old. Now out running errands, and I stopped for a salad. Ok day. Not complaining.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:46 PM   #1755
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Good morning and happy Sunday!

Over the past two days, Cherry blossoms and weeping willows have bloomed and the air is fragrant with signs of spring.

SO very pretty and I can almost smell them.............
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 08:01 AM   #1756
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 08:41 AM   #1757
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday morning started out stormy and some plans with friends fell through so I absolutely *forced* myself to buckle down and do my taxes. Ugh! But they are done and filed so yay!!! Just as I finished the odious task the thunderstorms stopped so I took that as a sign. Went to the botanical garden which was gorgeous with all manner of bulbs in bloom and bright and sparkling from the morning rain. Blue skies and soft breeze and warm sun, perfection! There was also a bonsai show going on and I rewarded my little tax-filing self with a little bonsai tree. It's a serissa and will bloom with little white flowers...I hope. My track record with bonsai is 0-2 so maybe third time is the charm. If trees have feelings this one is probably nervous.

This afternoon I'm off for a sushi lunch then have tickets to the musical "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder". At some point today some grocery shopping needs to happen. Weekends are just waaaaay too short!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 08:53 AM   #1758
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

We were semi lazy this morning, which was nice. Now we have consumed coffee, are about to have a little brunch, and head out to "One Giant Try It" - an interactive open house at an arts center near here. They are having a day of free mini classes in lots of different art forms- stained glass, pottery, painting, and salsa dancing. So excited! Happy Sunday, all...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 03:03 PM   #1759
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday peeps!

We traveled early today, so now we are relaxing and getting ready to have some lunch.

Have a lovely day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 03:12 PM   #1760
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Read sunday paper,lil chores round house.Cant get motivated to do anything.

Maybe ill call this a chill day....Enjoy your sunday all.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post: