Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 06:08 AM   #1041
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that my life is just so wonderful!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 06:09 AM   #1042
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I further confess that there is no such thing as too much chocolate!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 09:31 AM   #1043
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess
I am thankful to have a job but I am struggling with motivation. The most recent reorg is a large part of the loss of motivation.

I confess I have decided to update my resume.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #1044
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,094 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
I confess that sometimes I can be such an airhead. Especially when it comes to things like pipes and wacky noodles...
I ADORE you just the way you are!! The banter that night about pipes and wacky noodles was PRICELESS!!!
You weren't an airhead..... but I did think Blade was Whacked when he bought all those Wacky Noodles!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:00 AM   #1045
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I had a panic attack last night at the thought of putting my pictures and art up for sale...

I confess that I am my own worst critic and think that people are being kind when they say that they like my stuff... (I firmly belive that all gifts that I have made people are stuffed into a closet)

I confess that my butch is a bull dog and is willing to do the leg work to get my stuff out there...

I confess that I might not belive in my own talent, but I do believe in Mitmo's appreciation for art.. The woman has an eye for the good stuff...

I confess that if all I have to do is create and not think about what happens to it after I make it, then it's not so scary...
Old 01-21-2011, 01:19 PM   #1046
Daktari

I confess that I really don't want this evening to start, or even happen at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #1047
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I ADORE you just the way you are!! The banter that night about pipes and wacky noodles was PRICELESS!!!
You weren't an airhead..... but I did think Blade was Whacked when he bought all those Wacky Noodles!!
And amazingly we only have one box left....

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 04:27 PM   #1048
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I confess - I gotta stop doing that to Myself

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 06:12 PM   #1049
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,094 Times in 3,755 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
And amazingly we only have one box left....
Amazingly, Ms Sweet was very creative when she created a way to build a kitty jungle gym out of them, making the kitties happy, so they don't take up space in the attic.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 07:09 PM   #1050
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i confess...

its hard being alone.
u get used to a certain type of life and poof its gone

in an instant.

when you hit rock bottom, theres only one way left

thats up..
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #1051
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Confess :

Im glad that a few 5 hour conversations turned out to be a friendship.

I confess :

Im ok with that. I hated to break someone's heart.

I confess :

If there's not a spark there never will be a fire...

I confess :

Im thankful for the experience
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:46 PM   #1052
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, I have to go to a "casual" event at the symphony. We have a new sales manager so we are being trotted out to be introduced to the symphony, board members and donors. So what is a butch to wear, lol. Oh yeah, and it's a rehearsal with Colin Currie- a drummer- at 9:30 am followed by a tour of the symphony library. It's one of the rehearsals they put on for donors. Drumming at 9:30 am?

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #1053
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess it is time for me to go to bed.

I confess I am tired.

I confess I am fighting going to bed.

I confess this usually only happens on Sunday evening, cause I don't want to give up on the weekend.

I confess it has been a screwy day, all day.

I confess I wonder if Mercury is in retrograde again.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:54 AM   #1054
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

I confess that I may be too keyed up and happy to fall asleep any time soon...
Old 01-22-2011, 06:04 AM   #1055
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I confess...Cadbury eggs are the most heavenly bliss EVER. They are my absolute favorite candy and I usually buy a case of them to last, since they only come around once a year.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 06:54 AM   #1056
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I fell asleep last night watching Barrett-Jackson.....that is unheard of. I woke up with only my shoulder hurting, I confess that is a good thing. I confess it would be a real good thing if I ever learn not to sleep with my hand behind my head, so my shoulder wouldn't hurt.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 07:20 AM   #1057
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I confess I fell asleep last night watching Barrett-Jackson.....that is unheard of. I woke up with only my shoulder hurting, I confess that is a good thing. I confess it would be a real good thing if I ever learn not to sleep with my hand behind my head, so my shoulder wouldn't hurt.
I confess that I have absolutely no idea what Barrett-Jackson is...sounds like an accounting firm.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 07:48 AM   #1058
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I confess that I have absolutely no idea what Barrett-Jackson is...sounds like an accounting firm.
i confess i do know what Barrett-Jackson is, unfortunately (my house mate refuses to miss it, and attending it's on her bucket list). Although...they did have a car/boat on there last night.....kinda weird, but somebody paid over $100,000 (can't remember exact winning bid) for it! That was interesting for a minute.

oh yeah...Barrett-Jackson is an auto auction....but not just any auto auction...it's an auction on steroids, with way too many people with waaaay too much money!

i also confess i have seen more than 1 Mustang on there that i would almost be willing to pay the prices they sold for.....almost.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:07 AM   #1059
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Well Rav is right it's a motor head auction, don't know her roomie but we might be twins, cuz I never miss Barrett-Jackson.

Miss Scarlett you are right too though, on the accounting firm. I'm sure as much money as goes threw there in 6 days their accounting firm and the accounting firms of the buyers and seller is probably on overtime

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #1060
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I confess I fell asleep last night watching Barrett-Jackson.....
i'll do same tonight!

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post: