Notices

Old 04-07-2020, 08:58 AM   #6361
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm worn out. Yesterday was a hard day knowing it had officially been a year since my brother died. We had a zoom toast with family and some of my brother's friends and my nephews toasted with seltzer. But it was so hard to not be able to be together. I'm feeling a lot of the sadness and trauma from last year. It's exhausting and making it so I can't eat. I'm hoping to get out of work early to go sleep.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 06:42 PM   #6362
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Google and YouTube that's what I do. Even if I can't figure it out myself with both together at least I'll better understand what I'm talking about when I finally reach someone by phone or make it to the store. Good Luck!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 09:07 PM   #6363
Baby_Yoda

How Do You Identify?:
wolf boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Depends on who is addressing me.
Relationship Status:
Supposedly in a relationship

Baby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST ReputationBaby_Yoda Has the BEST Reputation

I'm actually feeling pretty good right now. Found out today my company is paying an extra 2 dollars per hour as hazard pay. On top of that there is free chiropractic on site every week. To top it off they cover the whole cost of insurance.
Baby_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby_Yoda For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 10:01 PM   #6364
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I'm worn out. Yesterday was a hard day knowing it had officially been a year since my brother died. We had a zoom toast with family and some of my brother's friends and my nephews toasted with seltzer. But it was so hard to not be able to be together. I'm feeling a lot of the sadness and trauma from last year. It's exhausting and making it so I can't eat. I'm hoping to get out of work early to go sleep.
So sorry for your pain.my lil sis my best friend died 5 years ago.... the pain in my heart is still there she was my best friend. The only thing that help is telling myself "thank god I loved her so much that I hurt so much" time does help a bit.Some folks never feel that love for anyone/.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2020, 10:53 PM   #6365
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

safe, sane, and single. At the moment, i am fully enjoying my life. it is quiet and peaceful and no toxic negativity. I am able to do a lot of work with my hands and stay grounded......and

I LOVE IT.
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 10:24 AM   #6366
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I am feeling furious over Trumps order to stop sending C virus supplies to Canada till we get ours done. We are making enough to send to other countries with our oversupply once we catch up. But to refuse a neighbor supplies for a sickness that can kill is unbelievable. Thank goodness that 3M refused that order and has shipped all we need for the moment for our protection and perhaps saving lives. That bastard is walking on the fighting side of millions of Canadians....
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 02:00 PM   #6367
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Like a caged animal!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2020, 06:29 PM   #6368
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

thoughtful, a little sad
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 04:20 AM   #6369
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

postscript-sleeping helps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 10:44 AM   #6370
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I feel good. My thumb/ wrist area is telling a different story. I really thought I had just sprained my wrist. Ahhh, I have high pain tolerance, I'll just work thru it. Well not until it started to pinch or catch did I pull out my online doctor's license. Appears to be something called,
I'm icing, medicating, resting and splinting. Anyone ever experienced this before?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 10:59 AM   #6371
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling

I have had this before and at the drugstore I purchased a brace that goes over the back of the hand up past the wrist a little. It keeps the wrist from turning so that the muscle and tendons in that area do not get more inflamed. You can tighten it to your liking. I hope this helps.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 11:12 AM   #6372
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

WOOOH!

Three zoom sessions down
an FBA report...DONE!
meeting with supervisor... YEP!

next up... contract negotiations

and I only when through a half of a pot of coffee!

I am ON TASK!
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 11:21 AM   #6373
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I have had this before and at the drugstore I purchased a brace that goes over the back of the hand up past the wrist a little. It keeps the wrist from turning so that the muscle and tendons in that area do not get more inflamed. You can tighten it to your liking. I hope this helps.
I went out first thing this morning for that. It gave me a reason to get dressed, lol.

Thank you !!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 11:29 AM   #6374
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Excited! because I'm going to have PIZZA - real pizza, not the frozen stuff - for dinner.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 11:31 AM   #6375
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling

You are most welcome. I got a lot of relief after about 2 days wearing it constantly especially when driving. A couple of Tylenol with coffee helped bring down the inflamation and helped with the discomfort also. I never take anything stronger and find these help enough. I hope it helps.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 11:33 AM   #6376
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Ready for the weekend type of feeling... So I won't have to deal with work stuff.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 09:24 AM   #6377
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~~
Not so good!

And I slept a lot during the day yesterday which is very unusual for me..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 10:02 AM   #6378
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling

Feeling pretty good the last few days. My mind is a lot more settled and I think I have reason to smile.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 11:42 AM   #6379
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,015 Times in 5,084 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Dusty. Not only is the pollen count through the roof, the yard guys came and cut the grass and blew off the patio and driveway and they stirred everything up. I can even tell inside the house.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2020, 11:49 AM   #6380
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ready for a nap and ready for the weekend.

I took yesterday off because I really didn't feel good but I think it was really all of the stress in my body from working through this and some family stuff going on.

I feel better today, just sort of like I have a cold.

Happy weekend, all.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: