Old 12-28-2014, 08:40 PM   #4201
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I'm actually looking forward to the holidays being over. I'm starting to get confused as to when to get up and go to work or not

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #4202
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to Christmas Eve, part two.
Ocean waves.
New Year's Eve and a special dinner
Raining day activities.
Possible fire pit with libations and conversation.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:24 PM   #4203
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

New Years Eve
January 2nd
Shopping this weekend
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:27 PM   #4204
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to January 2nd. It will be a milestone for me. All I have to do is get through this week!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2014, 11:43 PM   #4205
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

2015!!! <3

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2014, 06:29 AM   #4206
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Wednesday:

I have a "working interview" where by I go to a client's house with one of my potential employers and they see how I work.

I'm a freak that actually enjoys doing detailed cleaning....so... I think I got this!
Old 12-29-2014, 11:50 AM   #4207
Daktari

Spring! I wanna stop feeling sick. 4 weeks since the start of the last infection I have another one that needs antibionics. *gentle sigh*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2014, 03:58 PM   #4208
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Surprising my "hermit" friend down the road.

She doesn't know I'm coming back yet. She called me the other day to wish me a happy Christmas! I'm going to take Jacques to see her Wednesday after I get off work...
Old 12-29-2014, 05:29 PM   #4209
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Getting home and propping my foot up on some pillows. Hobbling around all day at work. It is hurting something fierce. That left ankle goes gimpy once in a while. My horse fell on it when I was 12 or 13 and crushed it. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks, then casts and crutchers for 6 months.

It will be fine in a couple of days. It is my own fault. I overdid it yesterday working outside on the back patio with heavy lumber. Up and down off the ladder until 10:00 p.m. when I had to make myself quit ... limped into the house STARVING.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2014, 08:19 PM   #4210
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

I'm looking forward to a New Year's Eve party. Although, I may be the only single there. Will definitely be the only little femme there.
I'll just wait till I get home and give Fruitcake my New Year's kiss.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:26 PM   #4211
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Thursday night bluegrass in Marshall.....and the amazing sweet tea they serve...
Old 12-31-2014, 05:24 AM   #4212
Daktari

Taking a sponsee, or rather her taking me because she's picking me up, to take part in my sponsors 9yr celebration meeting tonight.

Not looking forward to enforcing the no-hugs-for-poorly-people rule.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 01:37 PM   #4213
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

I have so much to look forward to; finally, everything that I've been working toward is starting to coalesce.

However, for right now I will be ecstatic when I can get the cable company out there to give me my internet access, a telephone, and if they give me a deal - I might even spring for TV.

lol, though I kind of enjoy the solitude that comes along with not having a telephone or television; I simply must have my internet!

Last edited by Smiling; 12-31-2014 at 01:40 PM. Reason: lol, no internet gives me an excuse to drink a lot of coffeehouse coffee, though!
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 05:16 PM   #4214
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

My four day weekend

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 07:15 PM   #4215
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

January 20th. Let's do this!

Also, my jurisprudence and mblex. Bam!
Old 12-31-2014, 07:18 PM   #4216
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
It's official!!!!!

I'm moving back to Asheville!!!!!!

My friends there miss me terribly and I them...they are going to put me up (and put up with me) until I can get a place of my own...

I cannot wait to immerse myself in mountain air and hike til my butt falls off!

The (Blue ridge) parkway is going to be seeing a lot of me; especially since it's 5 minutes from where I'm going to be living!

I confess...I can't wait to begin frequenting my old favorite breakfast place. I have missed my favorite waitress AND their coffee...but not the goat cheese...

Just in time for festival season! And bluegrass nearly nightly....and excellent beers on tap...

And if that weren't enough....I have an interview for a job that pays really well...and doing one of my favorite things...cleaning! Eco cleaning to be exact...

*fingers crossed*

Feels like the universe is giving kisses again rather than the ass kicking it's been doling out....thank you universe!

: cheer:

While reading this, i wanted to squee and dance.

P.s.. im moving in!
Old 12-31-2014, 10:39 PM   #4217
FlaFem84

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

FlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST Reputation

Getting out of certain situations, moving on and future possibilities in all areas of my life. Been tough last couple years and a few reasons so I'm looking forward to a new year
FlaFem84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FlaFem84 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 10:49 PM   #4218
Mar

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, him, his and Daddy
Relationship Status:
Set in stone :)

3 Highscores

Mar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST ReputationMar Has the BEST Reputation

My new comfy bed, it's been so long since i've had a brand spankin new bed to break in, sad but true. The countdown to luxury begins in five...four..three... two... two and a half... uh *blink*...what was I counting again?? *eyes wander off to the nearest shiny thing ooooO*

Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mar For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 10:49 PM   #4219
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

the fire pit and the smokey smell of my clothes... and Well the shower that will follow

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2014, 11:34 PM   #4220
FlaFem84

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

FlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaFem84 View Post
Getting out of certain situations, moving on and future possibilities in all areas of my life. Been tough last couple years and a few reasons so I'm looking forward to a new year
Meant "for" a few reasons not "and"
FlaFem84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlaFem84 For This Useful Post:

Tags
forward, future