Notices

Old 12-03-2017, 10:29 AM   #1301
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I was trying to knit and my kitty Allie came up and sat right in the middle of what I was working on - needles and all. She looked at me so sweetly as if to say, "I need some loving." I couldn't get mad. I set my knitting aside to love on her. Then she got bored and left. So now I'm back to knitting.
I had a girlfriend like that once..........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 10:31 AM   #1302
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I had a girlfriend like that once..........
I had no idea you knitted homoe
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 10:52 AM   #1303
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to go look at a 7mth old kitten to adopt. I'm told she's gentle and shy.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 12:18 PM   #1304
Uli

How Do You Identify?:
fat girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married!

Tournaments Won: 1

Uli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST Reputation

Both of our dogs were very patient and good-mannered about putting on Christmas sweaters and getting professional family pictures at the park, so proud of them.
Uli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uli For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 02:58 PM   #1305
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Loki has been soooo good the past few days with cuddling in the morning and today We are bringing home his sister! So excited!
As to be expected, kitty girl is shy and is spending some time contemplating life under the chaise lounge. Unexpectedly, Loki hissed at her a bit, so We loved and loved on him so he knows that she won't take away any of his human love and attention. They will be scoping one another out for a couple days, most likely.

On the way home, she was alert and looking out of her carrier but not panicking or being too stressed so I think things will work out fine. They just need a couple of days to work out their place in this world. She's super dark grey with a white smudge on her nose and white paws and a bit on her belly. I get final say on the naming of this fur baby as DC named Loki. I've got lots of choices but I want to see how, if at all, her personality changes when she's more comfortable.

Bonus: all of Us, DC, myself and both kitties all have May birthdays. Kismet!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 03:29 PM   #1306
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
She's super dark grey with a white smudge on her nose and white paws and a bit on her belly.
I love kitties with white paws. They look like little cotton balls. Cat feet are pretty much the cutest things in the world no matter what color they are.

Congrats on the new addition.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 05:34 PM   #1307
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,112 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I get final say on the naming of this fur baby as DC named Loki. I've got lots of choices but I want to see how, if at all, her personality changes when she's more comfortable.
Are you considering Thor as a name at all? Because, as you probably know, Thor is now a woman in the comic. Although I believe it remains to be seen whether technically Loki is considered to be her brother now.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 06:05 PM   #1308
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Sadie (the kitty) played with a cotton ball she found.The other brats copied me,we all laid around the house doing absolutely nothing..well,we did eat,took naps..stared at that busy lady,talking on her cell with family.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 06:16 PM   #1309
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Picked up Resue Kitteh, and she is now hiding under the bed.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 05:30 AM   #1310
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
I love kitties with white paws. They look like little cotton balls. Cat feet are pretty much the cutest things in the world no matter what color they are.

Congrats on the new addition.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Are you considering Thor as a name at all? Because, as you probably know, Thor is now a woman in the comic. Although I believe it remains to be seen whether technically Loki is considered to be her brother now.
I have not. I didn't know that, actually, as I'm not a comic reader but I think that's awesome. I'm leaning towards more 'pretty' names because I got vetoed out of 'pretty' names for Loki. We've bounced a few names, but We'll take a bit of time before We finally settle on one.

She does have part of one ear missing so I'm considering a warrior's name as well. Clearly, she's strong. And quiet. So, We'll find a strong and silent type name for her, most likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
Picked up Resue Kitteh, and she is now hiding under the bed.
That's typical. It may take a few days for her to feel comfortable enough to come out. Just make sure she knows where her food and litter box are and she'll come out when she's ready. It takes young ones less time before their curiosity outweighs their fear or concern and off they go.

That's where Sage (shelter name) is right now, but more so because Loki's being a douche. He hissed at her off an on....because she initially chose his favorite hiding place as her hiding place I think....and now that We've given her free reign of the bedroom and won't let him in, he keeps trying to get in there and then going back to where she was and looking for her.

They had him in a cage by himself at the shelter so it may take him some time to learn to play well with others. Luckily, We know that Sage is fine with rambunctious kittens as We played with many of them and then, when DC focused in on her, We brought her in with another kitten we were considering and saw how they got on.

So, she's tucked in safe and sound. DC found her underneath my head under the bed this morning and until she comes out on her own, that's where she'll stay. It took Loki 2 days to get comfy enough to come out on his own and explore everything once I let him loose in the big space. It may take our girl more time because of her experience with Loki but as long as she has access to food/water/litterbox, she will be fine. The young rebound and grow quickly, thank goodness.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:17 PM   #1311
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

He has eaten canned tuna for the last two days because I failed to order cat food in time for a new case to be delivered before the last ran out.

I’m pretty sure he’s filing a grievance with the feeding committee as I type, since I had the audacity to feed him actual cat food after two days of feasting on Chicken of the Sea.

He is none too pleased.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2017, 07:16 AM   #1312
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

The kids are happy and resting now after some rough housing. Loki is still having asshole moments but I think that's just how he is as an older brother. Turns out, Grace was not born in May as We were told so she's the odd one out, but she was born in June, so We still have two Geminis and two Tauruses in the same house.

Gracie is getting more comfortable though she is still skittish. That's to be expected as she was feral before the shelter found her. She's so adorable though; beautiful dark grey and white tuxedo kitty with white splashes on her nose.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-22-2017, 01:20 AM   #1313
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

His 18 pound self with his stuffed Kevin bird are taking up the whole bed.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 02:18 AM   #1314
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Raced laps in apt. like a black/white streak...he tries.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 07:17 PM   #1315
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,112 Times in 5,115 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight Tiny Dog is spending her first night away from home in a boarding facility at her vet's. I'm afraid she will be sad and scared. She's 11 years old, and had other homes briefly before she came to my house, but that was a long time ago. The vet was literally my only option if I was going to spend Christmas with my family this year, because my dog sitter's father is in the hospital and they think he will die soon.

Tiny Dog doesn't like going to the vet. When she got out the car today and realized where we were, she dug her heels in. She behaved, but she was very clingy, and wouldn't stop looking out the office window.

The vet tech who came to fetch her and take her to the kennel was an adorable little butch, though. It makes me feel slightly better, but unfortunately I don't think it will matter to Tiny Dog. I hope she doesn't start thinking I'm not coming back. I hope she's not sad and confused. Four days is a long time for a doggie alone in a strange place with strange people and strange animals.

Diva Kitty is fine by herself at home, which she will enjoy greatly for the first day or two. Then she'll get a little nervous, and punish me when I get home. But she will be fine, and at least she's in her own home.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2018, 04:35 PM   #1316
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,118 Times in 3,006 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My dog and I had quite a scare this morning. I went to let him out first thing early this morning. It was about -11 out. I turned around to put food in his bowl and put some out for the cats. I turned back around to check him, like, a minute later, and he had collapsed in the snow. He couldn't walk because he was too cold. He was trying to get up and his legs were falling out from under him and he flopped back into the snow. I raced out in my pajamas and slippers and half carried him back in. (100 lb lab/pit mix) He was so scared and so was I...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2018, 06:36 PM   #1317
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,118 Times in 3,006 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

For those inquiring: My dog is just fine now. Thank you. He was outside for under 90 seconds when this happened. He was brought in and warmed with blankets, given treats, and tucked into bed. I was worried he would be afraid to go out again but we waited until later when it was a grand high of 4 degrees and he went back out and was fine- though I made him come back in immediately.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2018, 08:32 PM   #1318
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Glad your pup is fine, easy.

Currently, the lil monsters are tearing up the house whilst chasing one another in the feline 500.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2018, 10:01 PM   #1319
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

My two dear darling girls brought me a dead frozen squirrel not once but twice I guess I did not throw it far enough the first time
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 03:47 AM   #1320
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
My two dear darling girls brought me a dead frozen squirrel not once but twice I guess I did not throw it far enough the first time
They are trying to be nice and think you need help hunting. Pets haven't grasped the concept of grocery stores yet.

Currently the lil buggers are trying to sneak climbs onto the coffee table.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets