How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

On my mind: Big shit going down at work tomorrow. BIG.

Everyone on my team has diarrhea and is so stressed out and I feel awful for them. I have my own level of stress but unfortunately/fortunately I have something even bigger going down this week than what is happening at work tomorrow so my mind is mostly focused on that.

This entire week is made up of one life-altering thing after another. I swear to Goddess if I make it to Friday with all of my hair and no criminal charges (I KID, I KID!), it will be a freaking miracle.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2018, 03:34 AM   #13742
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Anything that's there needs a good bath

with lots of soap and water, believe me!!
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2018, 05:30 AM   #13743
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a friend, my mom and the best box shipping plan
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2018, 08:22 PM   #13744
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

my health

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2018, 03:38 PM   #13745
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Why is the packaging on my fruit and grain bar hermetically sealed? Geezus. I had to use scissors to open it!

And, these fickle, fuddled words confuse me like will it rain today?
Old 02-28-2018, 03:45 PM   #13746
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Off white dirty laundry
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2018, 05:09 PM   #13747
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lots and lots and lots on my mind, recently. Dear Wife and I are just winding things up here in Las Vegas and are preparing for the upcoming BIG move to Texas!!!!

We sold our house and made a tidy profit and will be purchasing another home, once we get to Texas!! Housing prices, here in Las Vegas, are very high, compared to what they are in Texas, so we should be able to buy a very nice home there, and one that (we hope) will have an in-ground pool, so I can exercise my bad knees.

I am really looking forward to fresh seafood, gourmet barbecue, home made biscuits and Texas steaks!!! WOOT!!!!

It is time to close one chapter of my life and begin another. Mother always said, "Life changes. That's the one thing about life that never changes." Now we'll get the chance to enjoy our retirement with our grandchildren and our other extended family members.

Movin'....movin'....movin'!!!

~Theo~
Old 02-28-2018, 05:20 PM   #13748
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
Lots and lots and lots on my mind, recently. Dear Wife and I are just winding things up here in Las Vegas and are preparing for the upcoming BIG move to Texas!!!!

We sold our house and made a tidy profit and will be purchasing another home, once we get to Texas!! Housing prices, here in Las Vegas, are very high, compared to what they are in Texas, so we should be able to buy a very nice home there, and one that (we hope) will have an in-ground pool, so I can exercise my bad knees.

I am really looking forward to fresh seafood, gourmet barbecue, home made biscuits and Texas steaks!!! WOOT!!!!

It is time to close one chapter of my life and begin another. Mother always said, "Life changes. That's the one thing about life that never changes." Now we'll get the chance to enjoy our retirement with our grandchildren and our other extended family members.

Movin'....movin'....movin'!!!

~Theo~

i am SO happy for y’all !!! Love you both!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 08:39 AM   #13749
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than yesterday.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 12:26 PM   #13750
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Hopefully a new job coming next week.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 01:48 PM   #13751
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

where is gone my singlehood wish for 2018? sigh ok a little bit freaking out here
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 08:23 PM   #13752
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default A huge list of things...

Insulation
Drywall
Plumbing
Power (solar components)
Propane or wood stove
Floor plan (pick favorite)
Feature wall with live edge wood and hidden storage
Ceiling fans
Do I splurge on my claw foot tub?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 08:46 PM   #13753
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
Do I splurge on my claw foot tub?
Yes, absolutely.

Love them!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2018, 11:23 PM   #13754
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

To go to the clinic tomorrow for my infected toe or ride it out till Monday to see if it gets better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 08:54 AM   #13755
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's a kind of weird snow day at work. It snowed heavy all night. I got up early to shovel and jumped in during a small lull in the storm to drive to work. Bare bones staff are here. Building residents are being super chill. I'm playing Grateful Dead a little louder than usual in my office and there's talk of a pizza party for the staff who did come in. My work husband is getting me a gluten free pizza. I can totally take this type of snow day.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 03:29 PM   #13756
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

What shirt to wear tonight. Long sleeve or short sleeve?
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 03:30 PM   #13757
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

My brothers gender revile...My future and what I want... so many things too many to list
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 08:22 PM   #13758
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

All I've got to get done in the next couple months.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 08:32 PM   #13759
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

that when something is right and you want it, you have to “throw everything at it”. That’s where my mind is.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 10:14 PM   #13760
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Pride week is next week at my University, and I just read a poster that said Ivan Coyote is going to be speaking at my University! I would go, but I have a show to help produce during that time.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post: