Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-16-2016, 11:09 AM   #1041
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

Morning all! well homoe it was windy and stormy enough for me to lose power for an hour and had to run over and make sure 88 yo father wasnt stumbling around.

today i,m chilling watching football and doing paper work. i already raked up the leafs before the wind blows them away.

Its an inside day for me and yes i have my newspaper here to read also!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2016, 11:42 AM   #1042
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Morning all! well homoe it was windy and stormy enough for me to lose power for an hour and had to run over and make sure 88 yo father wasnt stumbling around.

today i,m chilling watching football and doing paper work. i already raked up the leafs before the wind blows them away.

Glad all the leaves are raked & you have power again!
Did you have your daily dose of cottage cheese. I lose sleep over your not having it daily...lol.... Love ya bro!!
Old 10-16-2016, 07:26 PM   #1043
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

To all of my Overeasy Sunday morning peeps. Thank you for your continued support of our thread. Love all of you. I left at 5:30 this morning and just got hone.

Have a great week!

Peace
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2016, 07:46 PM   #1044
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post

WOW we lucked out and never lost power at all out here in "Green Acres". It did flicker a time or two but that is about all.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 07:35 AM   #1045
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A brisk, chilly morning here. Temp is 56....feels amazing. BUT will be up in 80's later today!

I am going to get the fire pit out today so I can have a nice fire in it this evening. I am going to get some marshmallows to roast also! (I MIGHT sneak in a s'more or two)

Hot chocolate...a nice fire...marshmallows....perrrrrfect!!!

Sending everyone a great day ahead & pleasant week for each.

I am just taking it easy today. Crafting some....watching some TV...enjoying this amazing day!

Now where is that homoe...I am HUNGRY!! lol
Old 10-23-2016, 09:08 AM   #1046
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was my day to catch up on chores at home (had a new dish washer installed), then met up with a long time friend for eats and treats and spent time catching up with each other.

I was going to get some other things crossed of my to-do list today, but it's Sunday ..... and I'd rather stay home and rest. I checked out a book from the library, which is an posthumously released anthology of works authored by Nora Ephron, who passed away in 2012, but her book was published two years after her death. She was a brilliant writer, feminist, screen play and film artist/producer/director and journalist (When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, Silkwood, and the text for Lucky Guy which appears for the first time in print).

So I'm staying home today and propping my legs up and spending some quiet time by reading her book and grazing on some good food that's roasting in the oven.

Wishing everyone a lovely Sunday, today.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 09:20 AM   #1047
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday morning friends,

We stayed in bed late watching CBS Sunday Morning News and playing with the kitty (she is so cute). Now up watching cooking shows and making homemade buttermilk pancakes with New Hampshire maple syrup and sausage.

I hope that everyone has a happy Sunday,
Chad

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 09:26 AM   #1048
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning!

Started the morning making cloud bread with chive cream cheese and scrambled eggs with left over grilled zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms.

Nice weather ahead for today. I have several things I could do but I am doing nothing!

Have a great day and a even better week ahead.

Peace!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 09:56 AM   #1049
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! we are making some halloween decorations today and watching AHS....have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 11:17 AM   #1050
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

reading newspaper.waiting for Seahawks game which is a nite game.....so i can do a few chores...rake leaves,run to Fred Meyerand finish my political post cards.

Stop by and get lunch for dad....hes wanting Subway tuna fish lol

in recliner as we speak drinking iced moca....

Have a great day all.

PS GO HAWKS!

Last edited by firegal; 10-23-2016 at 11:22 AM. Reason: forgot about them Hawks
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 12:43 PM   #1051
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I had a lovely morning. The air had a bite to it when I took Tiny Dog out; fall is definitely here. My yard and driveway are full of colorful leaves. It inspires me to get out my coloring books and find a picture with autumn leaves to color.

Breakfast was eggs and grapefruit, while I watched an episode of Star Trek Voyager, and then I had a morning nap. This afternoon I'm going to lunch with a friend. It's my goal to come home and do enough ironing for the coming week, while we watch Frankenweenie; but, that will depend on how many beers or ciders I drink. The restaurant where we are going has a great draft selection, and they always keep at least one cider on tap. In addition, they make these terrific little cheese biscuits served with marinara sauce, that just make you want to keep drinking. Mmm.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 01:24 PM   #1052
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up to a beautiful crisp breezy day, and colorful leaves blowing into nice little piles
Today is my Sunday, which is nice for a change and although tomorrow is Monday it's also my Friday! Could be worse... going to the movies tonight and see Boo a Madea Halloween
BTW Georgia Ma'am that's my favorite star trek series Voyager, I almost feel like watching it all over again on Netflix,but would be the 3rd time lol

Easy day so far, been to sams club and only got a few pairs of jeans and such didn't even break 200 which is great for me
Having Cuban food for dinner tonight yumm
Have a great day all
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2016, 02:30 PM   #1053
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone, happy Sunday!

It is a bit after 4 pm. I obviously failed to hear the breakfast call! I have been trying to get stuff done around the house before I log on, because as we all know time passes quickly when online having fun.

I was blessed to get my day of Fall yesterday, but with it came a bit of a head cold. It's nothing that a couple of shots of my homemade fire cider tonic won't take care of though.

No leaves to rake here, but it is that time of the year to wash down the outside of the house and clean the outside windows.

Have a great day!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2016, 05:50 AM   #1054
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A bit late to the party but my Sunday morning was nice and easy for the most part. I lounged around and made and ate breakfast whilst listening to DVR'd shows in the background and playing online. The dishes got put away and the bed was made before I left the bedroom so that was that. I finished a small project, watched some craft videos and filled out some financial stuff.

My only glitch in the morning was when I had to go into work for about half an hour to work on a security issue. It wasn't too bad, though, as the store was closed and I didn't have to get dressed up for it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2016, 09:11 AM   #1055
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,126 Times in 3,009 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Hi everyone, happy Sunday!

I was blessed to get my day of Fall yesterday, but with it came a bit of a head cold. It's nothing that a couple of shots of my homemade fire cider tonic won't take care of though.

Have a great day!
Hope you're feeling better! This reminds me, I have two batches of fire cider that need filtering. Let's just say they are going to be very potent

Sunday was nice here. We had breakfast out at my favorite diner. It's full on 50s with Elvis pretty much everywhere. The jukebox was broken and that bummed me out. But the food was good and the environment was lively. Then we did chores, ran errands, and went out to see the movie Sully at our local "last chance" little indie theater. Tickets are $5 and it's generally packed. The movie did not disappoint.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 06:28 AM   #1056
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and wishing you all a great day
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 06:59 AM   #1057
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

Moe...throw some eggs and sausage and hash browns on that griddle you have there! grins*
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 07:02 AM   #1058
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisa View Post
Moe...throw some eggs and sausage and hash browns on that griddle you have there! grins*
OK eggs, sausage and hash browns on the way.......(wow she's got a healthy appetite this morning)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 07:05 AM   #1059
Brisa

How Do You Identify?:
Female

Brisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST ReputationBrisa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brisa

>>>>>>>>>> LOL
Brisa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brisa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2016, 07:18 AM   #1060
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisa View Post
Hey Moe, got room for one more. Will bring the grits. Let's watch
"Meet the Press". Pence is on, and he's on the defensive.