Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 07-22-2017, 01:08 AM   #861
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Cute scene indeed BUT my favorite is when she runs off to the bar by herself and the bartender takes a poll of who's not "getting any"!!!
OR .........

When that neighbor is walking by with her two dogs and she holler over and waves while saying under her breathe to him, something like don't even think it ........
Yes, she was SO upset with her husband! But in a strange way, it provided the catalyst to help her husband snap out of it, I think. Did you also think it was so frustrating for her when her husband was SO resistant to the therapist (Steve Carrell), each time he was asked to explain anything related to his role in their sex life??? I thought Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Steve Carrell did a marvelous job with their roles in this film!

And yes, the bartender asking everyone if they were "getting any sex" was simply a hoot!! *lol*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 09:49 PM   #862
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile New Movie Quote Clue: The Sock Riddle....

"There's are hundred's of million's of people in America. A hundred million of them are men. They lose 4 socks a year. I lose ten, myself. That's a million missing socks ..... missing forever. Where are they? Nobody ever sees them again. You'd think you'd run into them, once in a while. Then you die, go to heaven, and they give you a big box with all your missing socks and neck mufflers."

_____ ______
Old 07-23-2017, 09:48 AM   #863
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
No no, not at all, homoe......Try something along mafia lines type movies, ok?

OK I have the answer however I must recuse myself! (who the hell do I think I am Jeff Sessions?)
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:49 AM   #864
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"There's are hundred's of million's of people in America. A hundred million of them are men. They lose 4 socks a year. I lose ten, myself. That's a million missing socks ..... missing forever. Where are they? Nobody ever sees them again. You'd think you'd run into them, once in a while. Then you die, go to heaven, and they give you a big box with all your missing socks and neck mufflers."
I'll bet my bottom dollar this is from Heartburn...
Old 07-23-2017, 10:01 AM   #865
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
I'll bet my bottom dollar this is from Heartburn...

YOU, homoe, are right on the money.

<<<~~ Meets your bottom dollar, adds extra change *lol*

_____ ______
Old 07-23-2017, 11:27 AM   #866
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges"

Nobody guessed so........

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Old 07-23-2017, 06:20 PM   #867
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

"A home is not a museum. A home is filled with things that matter."

_____ ______
Old 07-23-2017, 06:23 PM   #868
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"A home is not a museum. A home is filled with things that matter."
I would have to say Mildred Pierce...............
Old 07-23-2017, 06:26 PM   #869
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
I would have to say Mildred Pierce...............
YES, thou art correct.

_____ ______
Old 07-24-2017, 03:42 PM   #870
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

"I suppose they didn't tell you anything in Denver about the tragedy back in the winter of nineteen seventy?"

_____ ______
Old 07-24-2017, 09:28 PM   #871
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
"I suppose they didn't tell you anything in Denver about the tragedy back in the winter of nineteen seventy?"
The Shining...................
Old 07-24-2017, 09:50 PM   #872
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Neighbors bring food with death, and flowers with sickness, and little things in between. Boo was our neighbor. He gave us two soap dolls, a broken watch and chain, a knife, and our lives".
Old 07-24-2017, 09:53 PM   #873
newdaynow

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda Sorta Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

newdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"Neighbors bring food with death, and flowers with sickness, and little things in between. Boo was our neighbor. He gave us two soap dolls, a broken watch and chain, a knife, and our lives".
To Kill A Mockingbird...............
Old 07-24-2017, 09:58 PM   #874
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdaynow View Post
To Kill A Mockingbird...............
I'm thinking Boo gave it away!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 09:45 AM   #875
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

“If you want me, just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."
Old 07-26-2017, 11:01 AM   #876
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
“If you want me, just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."
That's Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart..... in, the black and white classic movie...... To Have and Have Not !!!

_____ ______
Old 07-26-2017, 11:05 AM   #877
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

YUP................

Why Miss Katz I do declare we'll make a movie buff out of you yet
Old 07-26-2017, 09:38 PM   #878
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"Couple quick ground rules: Please, don't jump off the bus. Weird. Not fun for anybody. Also, no throwing objects at pedestrians. Unless, of course, they deserve it, okay"?
Old 07-26-2017, 09:43 PM   #879
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"He's the romantic equivalent of a night-light".

"Oh, there's nothing worse than a finicky agapanthis".

Yes quotes are from the same movie in case you were wondering.......
Old 07-26-2017, 09:49 PM   #880
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

"This is my one chance at happiness. I have to be ruthless"!

Tags
films, movies