Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bumping

Is there more loving on the way?
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2014, 01:56 AM   #242
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

*grins* i hadn't seen this before!!!!
Old 07-17-2014, 10:15 PM   #243
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
*grins* i hadn't seen this before!!!!
And??? What do you have to say to the big butches?
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #244
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

you rock my world!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2014, 03:16 AM   #245
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
C'mere... I got a lot of big love to give to someone special.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:04 AM   #246
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,414 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation
Talking *bump* - "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"

Yes, I love big butches and I cannot lie...

As summer begins to wind down, my eyes drift (surreptitiously) to all the butch flesh which has been on display of late (and all that hasn't)... so naturally, a girl's mind does wander to butches in general, especially the big ones.

In case there are any remaining doubts for potential Big Butch Love converts (it is a bit like a religious experience...*), here are some things worth considering:
  • First off, I know it's been mentioned before but it bears repeating: cuddles, cuddles, cuddles. Also, cuddles.
  • Watching a big butch dismount a bike and showing off that beautiful, thick thigh (and/or backside, depending on your viewing angle).
  • A large, fleshy body is so satisfying to make contact with, especially if you like things a little rougher behind closed doors: biting, scratching, clawing, grabbing, spanking... It's been my experience that a butch with a big body can take all of that and more (or give - if you or they are so inclined)...
  • Have you ever rested your head on the soft, oh-so-supple inner flesh of a big butch thigh?
  • Being surrounded by those big butch thighs (and other things) and suddenly having the walls close in on you.
  • The way their clothing fits their frame. When wearing typically masculine/men's clothing, they cut a very different figure in the same outfit... and that figure is sexy.
  • Full cheeks (top and bottom)!
  • That sexy "thud" sound they make when you push them up against the wall... The bigger the butch, the bigger the "thud".
  • Straddling (or at least attempting to straddle) a big butch's thighs.
  • The way their body moves and shifts when lifting their shirt up and off; also, the image they create when on their backs with their wrists restrained above their head (hey, not all femmes are submissive, ya know...).
  • The distinctive curve of their hips contrasted with whatever they're wearing over them.
  • Rolling over in the middle of the night and seeing the silhouette of that expansive, beautiful back as she snoozes.
  • Big butch laps!
  • Wrapping your legs around their waist... and maybe not quite being able to lock your ankles because of all the butch between your thighs.
  • Showing off their assets while squatting/bending down to pick something up ("oh, did I drop my lipstick? Can you get that for me? Thanks. Ohhh, I dropped it again. Slippery little sucker...").
  • Being woken up by a big, heavy, randy butch lying on top of you, eyes dancing... (especially if you've suddenly been rolled onto your stomach...).
  • Lounging around at home, seeing fleshy butch toes peeking out from under long, loose jeans - so cute!
  • The contrast of a femme's vs a big butch's hands and feeling those fingers intertwined.
  • Being spooned by a big butch.
  • Spooning a big butch.
  • Did I mention cuddles?

* - If we do decide to make a religion out of this, I'm casting my vote for CherylNYC as pope considering she's already got a pretty badass popemobile ready to go.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:30 AM   #247
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmadian View Post
Yes, I love big butches and I cannot lie...

As summer begins to wind down, my eyes drift (surreptitiously) to all the butch flesh which has been on display of late (and all that hasn't)... so naturally, a girl's mind does wander to butches in general, especially the big ones.

In case there are any remaining doubts for potential Big Butch Love converts (it is a bit like a religious experience...*), here are some things worth considering:
  • First off, I know it's been mentioned before but it bears repeating: cuddles, cuddles, cuddles. Also, cuddles.
  • Watching a big butch dismount a bike and showing off that beautiful, thick thigh (and/or backside, depending on your viewing angle).
  • A large, fleshy body is so satisfying to make contact with, especially if you like things a little rougher behind closed doors: biting, scratching, clawing, grabbing, spanking... It's been my experience that a butch with a big body can take all of that and more (or give - if you or they are so inclined)...
  • Have you ever rested your head on the soft, oh-so-supple inner flesh of a big butch thigh?
  • Being surrounded by those big butch thighs (and other things) and suddenly having the walls close in on you.
  • The way their clothing fits their frame. When wearing typically masculine/men's clothing, they cut a very different figure in the same outfit... and that figure is sexy.
  • Full cheeks (top and bottom)!
  • That sexy "thud" sound they make when you push them up against the wall... The bigger the butch, the bigger the "thud".
  • Straddling (or at least attempting to straddle) a big butch's thighs.
  • The way their body moves and shifts when lifting their shirt up and off; also, the image they create when on their backs with their wrists restrained above their head (hey, not all femmes are submissive, ya know...).
  • The distinctive curve of their hips contrasted with whatever they're wearing over them.
  • Rolling over in the middle of the night and seeing the silhouette of that expansive, beautiful back as she snoozes.
  • Big butch laps!
  • Wrapping your legs around their waist... and maybe not quite being able to lock your ankles because of all the butch between your thighs.
  • Showing off their assets while squatting/bending down to pick something up ("oh, did I drop my lipstick? Can you get that for me? Thanks. Ohhh, I dropped it again. Slippery little sucker...").
  • Being woken up by a big, heavy, randy butch lying on top of you, eyes dancing... (especially if you've suddenly been rolled onto your stomach...).
  • Lounging around at home, seeing fleshy butch toes peeking out from under long, loose jeans - so cute!
  • The contrast of a femme's vs a big butch's hands and feeling those fingers intertwined.
  • Being spooned by a big butch.
  • Spooning a big butch.
  • Did I mention cuddles?

* - If we do decide to make a religion out of this, I'm casting my vote for CherylNYC as pope considering she's already got a pretty badass popemobile ready to go.

I'm deeply flattered, but if we're going to start a Big Butch Love religion I vote for the kind with no Pope. Can we start one with a rotating cadre of femme griots who sing the praises of big butches? I haven't seen a praise song this beautiful and elegant, (not to mention HOT), in ages!
Old 08-23-2014, 08:02 AM   #248
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Femmadian. Think you would fit perfectly in either one of these laps?

Old 08-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #249
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post
Femmadian. Think you would fit perfectly in either one of these laps?

Ummm, maybe? I'd have to test that theory before giving a definitive answer either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
I'm deeply flattered, but if we're going to start a Big Butch Love religion I vote for the kind with no Pope. Can we start one with a rotating cadre of femme griots who sing the praises of big butches? I haven't seen a praise song this beautiful and elegant, (not to mention HOT), in ages!
Awww, thank you! I'm just happy I'm not the only one who feels this way.

So, if we're not going to have a Pope (very democratic), then can we at least have some kind of symbol to sport so we can identify ourselves, like our very own Star of David or cross necklace? Maybe something like the mudflap girl but with different proportions and spiky hair? Or what about an exaggerated version of the fertility goddess symbol but sporting a fauxhawk and "leather" cuffs?

(maybe we could make the belly swirl a rainbow?)
It could work!

...Something to say to the big, beautiful butch on the street that I'd like to "eat of her body" and kneel at her altar (without, you know, a sexual harassment charge... )?

THAT is one form of "femme flagging" I'd be happy to partake in!
Old 08-24-2014, 03:07 AM   #250
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Post Big butches warrant a big wall of text. :-)

There's something I'd like to touch on here for a bit, if I may, which I've noticed has come up here and elsewhere in threads about larger bodies, both butch and femme. There are always questions about who belongs, who it's for, what "qualifies" one to be considered "big," "large," "BBW," whatever word you choose... and also what the purpose of this thread is beyond some "rah, rah, rah, you do you" body positivity cheerleading which I know, while feeling nice at the time, can ring a little hollow in the face of all of the body shaming it's stacked up against.

Here's the thing: If you feel this applies to you, then it does. This thread is for people who fall outside the norm or have been made to feel that way because their size by someone's definition (either their own or someone else's) falls outside the acceptable parameters of what a good butch is, what's sexy, what's attractive, what could be considered desirable by both members of their culture or subculture and by current or prospective love interests. This thread here is for big butches, specifically, and the unique ways in which their bodies exist and are understood.

Butches in particular get so much shit from both inside and outside the community in ways I'm sure I don't have to detail for those here. To have their size and the bodies they inhabit mocked or put down on top of that, perhaps it even being said their bodies invalidate their expression of butch or their validity as a butch person, it just seems particularly ugly when, in fact, they are truly beautiful. Looking through the posts here will tell you that. To see such positive, affirming, and loving words by some of the members here is heartening and it makes me feel good for us as a community.

I've also seen some people posting here and in other threads bring up questions about if they're considered "big" or if this body type or that body type is considered large by other posters or if this or other threads are for them. Here is what I think.

It's for the bodies whose photos are hard to find. It's for the bodies whose photos never happen. It's for the bodies whose photos only happen from the shoulders up. It's for the bodies who will sweat and wilt and suffer in blistering heat and freeze in bone chilling cold because their owners have been taught that other people's callous conceptions about those bodies and what they should look like and how much space they are "allowed" to take up are more important than their own safety and comfort. It's for bodies whose owners think others shouldn't be "forced" to look at them and so they cover them up and try to hide. It's for the bodies which are derisively thought of when some hateful asshole labels someone a "fat dyke" or equates "butch" with "ugly." It's for the butches who may never be approached by mainstream LGBTQ organizations to appear in a calendar, a magazine, news article, or online feature for fear of conforming to old stereotypes while that organization engages in the queer version of "respectability politics." It's for the bodies which not only have a hard time finding clothing which they feel themselves in because of their gender expression but also because of their size and who may never feel fully comfortable, even in their own skin. It's for the bodies and their owners who do not feel that they fit in or represent a good specimen of what a "butch" is or should look like. It's for the bodies which, shouldering the burden of representing the entire community as a whole while in isolation from the rest, feel they're letting the community down and only reinforcing stereotypes by virtue of their existence. It's for the bodies whose owners who, while perhaps intellectually understanding that there is nothing wrong with them, most days cannot bring themselves to look into a full length mirror. It's for the bodies which can sometimes be a physical manifestation of someone's efforts to kill their pain... or to avert it. It's for the bodies which have been concern-trolled by loved ones and lovers instead of embraced and kissed and celebrated for who and what they are. It's for the bodies whose owners are only allowed to "live" fully after reaching an externally or internally imposed goal.

It's for the bodies whose owners feel they must first shrink themselves in order to feel worthy of love.

You are not ugly. You do not "look good for your size." Your attractiveness does not have a qualifier. You are attractive and you are wanted because of what you are and not in spite of it, full stop. Your body makes so many chests swell and hearts go pitter-pat. Your body makes knees weak and cheeks blush. It makes people fall in love with you and compete for you and make love to you and want to be with you... and you are no one's consolation prize.

Personally, I don't like you because I think that all bodies are beautiful. I like you and I want you because you are beautiful.

I've read every post in this thread, some more than once (and some much more than once) and I loved reading all the different ways and conceptions of honouring large butch bodies and seeing big butches through someone else's eyes. I've loved and smiled at the butches responding with incredulity, bashfulness, happiness, and yes, desire. It has made me cry more than once to see adult people, some in their 40s, 50s, and beyond, expressing disbelief at the idea that someone could want them for them and who and what they are and not as something to be settled for or willfully overlooked. It also makes me laugh and grin to see them coming around to the idea and egging the others on to stroke their big butch tail feathers just a little more. I think this is one of my favourite threads because it is so human.

I mentioned the symbol for lovers of big butches as yes, partly comedic relief but also half in seriousness. I think the desire for big butches, it's worth codifying and being "A Thing" with a capital "T." It needs to be something understood and accepted and not seen as a fringe-y element of a fringe-y group within an already seemingly oddball, rainbow-coloured fringe. I think there's power in appropriating a symbol not originally made for you (and even perhaps made to exclude you) while at the same time rejecting it and stating unequivocally your active desire for something else without apology or explanation. It's a radical thing for women to do and, especially when it comes to woman-identified butches, how much more so is it for women when it comes to desiring other women? Big butches are not exactly considered the norm in any respect, even within our community, and for me, my desire for them is "queer" in the truest sense of the word. My desires are queering in their effect, both on my own life and those who see me live it, as by their very nature they are not heteronormative nor most people's idea of what a "respectable" queer will do and they are an active rejection of that mould. A big butch body is not leftovers or what I can "get" or will settle for. It's what I actively want, outside the norm, outside of influence, outside of external factors, outside of everything, and inside of me.

When I write in this thread, I try to give specifics which I think might resonate with both those who may consider themselves big butches and those who love them because of my own experiences in various points and places in time of being made to feel "less than," unattractive, bigger than "normal," or tolerated but not desired. It's one thing to give generic platitudes of "all bodies are beautiful" and "big is beautiful" and "real X's have Y's" (which just substitutes one body's denigration for another...), but to hear and see signifiers that I understand as my lived experience treated with care, affection, and desirability, that, to me, makes a difference, and I hope that in some small way this thread does the same for those who need it.

Some individuals have messaged me privately expressing appreciation for what I and others have written and I get it. It's not always enough to just wave your hand and say someone's beautiful and then hope that that takes care of everything... not when they've been told over and over again for years and sometimes even a lifetime that they're not. These feelings didn't develop in a vacuum. You need to let them know why you think they're beautiful. You need to let them know what you desire about them. You need to let them know how they make you feel and you need to let them know who you are so that they can recognize that people like you genuinely exist. You can't just say someone's beautiful and leave it at that.

You need to give them a reason to believe you.

I would also like to touch on the use of "beautiful" as a descriptor of butches. I know that some may chafe under or cringe at that word, see it as feminizing, emasculating, or even a bit "fluffy." Here's why I use it. How I look at it is if something as ephemeral and ungendered as a sunset, a summer's day, a piece of music, or even a piece of machinery can be described as beautiful, so can a human being, regardless of gender or presentation. Men can be beautiful. Women can be beautiful. Anyone who doesn't ascribe to traditional conceptions of masculinity or femininity or embodies both together, can be described as beautiful. I think it's an important term to use here because it feels important to talk about these bodies with a reverence and frank desire, the same reverence and desire which I have known and felt for them, to express it openly and without qualifiers or apologies, and to restore to a public forum the concept of their desirability in whatever way possible... and also to use a word which is familiar to us as denoting positivity, praise, and unquestioned, untrammelled, uncontroversial desirability. There is nothing aberrant or unnatural about wanting and desiring a big butch with a big body. It feels natural to me to describe someone I love and desire as beautiful because that is the word I am used to having employed by the culture at large for the things I hold dear and precious and I don't want to separate my love for big butches as something different or strange which somehow does not (or should not) fall under that umbrella. I want them under that umbrella and I want to keep them safe from the torrent of acidic judgments, comments, and ugliness which have been known to rain down on them. You're bloody right I think they're beautiful. They are.

All of this is to say that if you've read everything written here (and bless you if you have) and you think that most, if not all of what has been described applies to you, then yes, it does, and this thread is for you. I think this thread functions best when it's descriptive and not prescriptive. This space doesn't need to serve as a place for excluding some bodies over others, or saying that one body is better than another, or even setting up some sort of objective, external standard of what it means to be a big butch or to belong in this space. That's not how I understand it. From what I've seen thus far, this thread is for big butches and the people who love them. I am hopeful that in time there will be more posts from the butches themselves describing the ways others have expressed appreciation and love for them and their bodies and other positive observations they may have about what it means for them to be a big butch... but in the meantime I'm happy to be a small part of a thread which, however superficially, can help big butches feel loved and desired because I think that, in the end, ultimately that is what this thread is for. It serves a very specific purpose for a very specific group and that's okay. And there's something very beautiful about that.

It may be only one small spot of one small website in one small corner of the universe, but, much like the butches it describes, it's very much needed and appreciated and loved... and I'm so glad that both it and they exist.

TL;DR: Big butches are beautiful.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:42 AM   #251
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

These words by femmadian....have moved me beyond tears...I am deeply flattered, honored to have the privilege of reading them, and seeing inside of her oh so beautiful soul, heart, and mind!
Thank you, femmadian....I hope to one day meet you in person..to give you a big butch hug...from a BIG BUTCH admirer !!! I truly do enjoy your heart's words....more than you know.....much love and hugs to you, my friend....fondly...clay
Old 08-24-2014, 05:07 PM   #252
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014, 05:57 AM   #253
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmadian View Post
You are not ugly. You do not "look good for your size." Your attractiveness does not have a qualifier. You are attractive and you are wanted because of what you are and not in spite of it, full stop. Your body makes so many chests swell and hearts go pitter-pat. Your body makes knees weak and cheeks blush. It makes people fall in love with you and compete for you and make love to you and want to be with you... and you are no one's consolation prize.
Fantastic. You need cloning. Each Big Butch could be issued with one of you and a set of pom-poms. You can then follow us around, celebrating us with these words of wisdom and then we'll take you home and reward you in ways that will make your toes curl.
MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 12:49 AM   #254
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

Okay. I've been pondering...

What would the femmes of this thread think to a big butch strip show? I'm thinking along the lines of The Full Monty - authentic and brave - rather than some glitzy Vegas style polished version.

Any takers?
MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MasterfulButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 09:23 AM   #255
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulButch View Post

What would the femmes of this thread think to a big butch strip show? I'm thinking along the lines of The Full Monty - authentic and brave - rather than some glitzy Vegas style polished version.

Any takers?
Hell yes! That would be amazing.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:48 AM   #256
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Another big butch lover here. Oh how I do love everything about them. They are just so easy to....melt into. I love watching them have a good loud belly laugh, or even better, having a good belly laugh with them. And the cuddles, of course. Yep, big butches give me butterflies.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 09:51 AM   #257
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Any takers?
When do tickets go on sale?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 11:12 AM   #258
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Any takers?
Yes, please.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 12:55 PM   #259
HoldMeSteady

How Do You Identify?:
Wise old Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, hers
Relationship Status:
single

HoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST ReputationHoldMeSteady Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Any takers?
Yum, yum, yummy!
HoldMeSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HoldMeSteady For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2014, 06:53 AM   #260
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Any takers?
Omg.... have you just been teasing us?!?!?!

There's NO Big Butch review?!?!?
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: